New Thread for Politimom----

You know my ideal as regards guns. What are you proposing instead?

Why don't you tell me that in a new thread though. I wasn't going to get into this thread because I really don't like the title & the implication the discussion is all about me. I don't come here to talk about me. So I'm done with this thread. I'll be happy to continue the conversation in another or new thread though.

This is what was in the previous thread. She asked me to make a new one, so here we are. This is about what you want and to clarify the things you have posted. I asked you in the other threads to clarify, but you didn't.

So, Politimom, what are your ideals, compromises and what is your ultimate goal? Also, what "terrorism" is the NRA supporting?

This is what was in the previous thread. She asked me to make a new one, so here we are. This is about what you want and to clarify the things you have posted. I asked you in the other threads to clarify, but you didn't.

So, Politimom, what are your ideals, compromises and what is your ultimate goal? Also, what "terrorism" is the NRA supporting?

tumblr_mlh0t2sDmO1qav5oho1_500.gif

Mom - Are you there?

Not going to participate in threads with my username in the title and I won't be called out in the street like a dog. If you want to discuss something I'll do that with you in the normal course of things on this forum.

Not going to participate in threads with my username in the title and I won't be called out in the street like a dog. If you want to discuss something I'll do that with you in the normal course of things on this forum.

You wanted me to make a new thread for discussion. I made a new thread for us to discuss. I am not "calling you out like a dog". I am asking a specific member of a discussion forum their opinion. I am not being disrespectful. You never answered my questions in the other threads about guns and gun control, either. When are you going to answer me?

what "terrorism" is the NRA supporting?

she answered you

she claims they aided the newtown shooter, its her claim... not mine...

what is your ultimate goal?

she wants all guns banned

So, Politimom, what are your ideals, compromises

I would have to take a large amount of "magic Mushroom" to answer this, so I'll pass

lol

You wanted me to make a new thread for discussion. I made a new thread for us to discuss. I am not "calling you out like a dog". I am asking a specific member of a discussion forum their opinion. I am not being disrespectful. You never answered my questions in the other threads about guns and gun control, either. When are you going to answer me?

She won't. PolitiMom is a fraud. She ignores anything that forces her to have to make an argument based on fact. She chooses, instead, to revel in hyperbole, rhetoric, and false propaganda.

Whoever she is, she is just another hoplophobic anti-Constitution extremist immune to facts, logic, or common sense. Engaging with her has been proven to be nothing but a waste of time.

Not by those names...as far as I know.

I posted at another board where a guy had a ultraliberal personality and a rightwing personality. He use to have fights with himself and people would suck it up.

I forget how I figured it out BUT it's still funny to this day.

I posted at a board where you weren't allowed to put peoples names in the title.

I don't think we necessarily need a rule ... people can just choose not to participate in discussions designed at the outset to be personal attack threads. i don't come here to discuss myself.

I posted at a board where you weren't allowed to put peoples names in the title.

I don't think we necessarily need a rule ... people can just choose not to participate in discussions designed at the outset to be personal attack threads. i don't come here to discuss myself.

I didnt see that as a personal attack

he just wanted you to answer a question that went unanswered, he wanted you to see it, he then mentioned something about you wanting a different thread, so he started this one

why dont you just answer the question and forget about the title of the thread,

I didnt see any insults