You Decide

How it works...

I would risk my life for a politian.

You risk yours for everything you believe in the faith nobody can know everything there is to being self contained to one's own skin in this planet's own atmosphere. Now what does "self evident" mean really?

I made a choice in 1982 to walk away from being ruled by potential what if and find a way to navigate around all those living their own self deception as career character roles playing society's saviors and the hell with genetic continuation being etrernally self contained in this current moment all the time.

Do I get ridiculed to death, Hell yes and by those that say they love me no matter what. Then ask how can I beleive what I think and refuse to hear my explanation as it goes against everything society educated them since birth.

Pride comes before the downfall of civilization's multi-cultivated cultures waring over conflicts in man made policies of social justification, nobody needs to understand everything there is to how and why each detail of what, where, when, and who passed through this atmosphere specifically.

Just pay attention to potential anything is possible tomorrow. Biggest lie ever sold genetic continuation and supported by every social franchise of making humanity really govern eternity simply asking "What if"..

You risk yours for everything you believe in the faith nobody can know everything there is to being self contianed to one's own skin in this planet's own atmosphere. Now what does "self evident" mean really?

"Now what does "self evident" mean really?"

It means self evident. There is a thread of reality.

Never give it up or we are done!

Philosophy won't save us.

Reality or real? they aren't the same thing, as one is acted upon ideology and the other is adapt or become extinct to being currently alive in two thresholds of self containment in the same space of time everything else is individually from subatomic particulates to the universe outside this atmosphere.

You cannot grasp the concept Eternity has and will remain now all the time, can you? Why? It is your fault you don't.

No i in team, and no we to each person's responsibility to adapting to the moment regardless what humanity educates hypothetically. Symbolism doesn't outweigh substance as it is creating nothing existing into something to die saving never knowing why.

Fool's Paradise for those selling notions of time managment for those thinking out of the box.