Liberal intolerance

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, there isn't.

liar

you prove it every day

...to the Liberalforum, welcome to another "I hate whitey" post, courtesy of inmate dano. Wear your raincoat.

you scum bag racist

this is what a "liberal racist" looks like

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Dano_Bivins_1245800/

I bet you really made bubba happy...

Liberal intolerance is an oxymoron, used by polymorons.

Much like "liberal racism"...contradiction in terms.

was it "racist" for thugvon to call GZ a "creepy ass cracker" ?

its ok to run away draino... we all know the answer

I know you are incapable of telling the truth...

Liberal intolerance

...is everywhere !

A California court ordered a massive Christian cross that marks a Korean War memorial in San Diego to come down — a bitter end for many for a legal battle that’s been waged for 22 years.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/13/korean-war-memorial-ordered-take-down-christian-cr/#ixzz2rc83AkHq

What is it about the inability of Liberals to respect people who are different than them?

I think it is such immaturity.

I don't care if you're a religious nutbag in the privacy of your own home or church. When it comes to Education and Government, I do have 0 tolerance for it. The only thing that will ever get me to buy a guy is the threat of a Theocracy. I'm not the only one.

What is it about the inability of Liberals to respect people who are different than them?

I think it is such immaturity.

Last time anyone checked, you blithering moron, it's the right wingnut lunatic fringe that has absolute disrespect for anyone who doesn't fit their cookie-cutter idealistic and thoroughly misguided perceptions. Liberals say, "Live and let live." Cons say, "Live like us or perish."

You must start with the idea that the liberal is more intelligent than you. You are not smart enough to make your own decisions. The liberal, being smarter, knows what is best for you in every possible way. The fact that you resist what is best for you reinforces the libs idea that they are smarter than you. This is why the libs on this site constantly say "you vote against your best interests". Any dissension cannot be tolerated. Libs pass laws that will not allow you to buy a soda that contains more than a certain amount of ounces. Soda is bad for you according to libs. You are not intelligent. You will be limited in how much you can buy. Libs will force you to buy a product you do not need. Libs know what you need and you will be forced to buy it. Libs are smarter than you. Oblameocare. Libs do not want you to use energy. They know what your energy needs are. Libs will drive up the price of energy in myriad different schemes. Libs know how much energy you should use. You are just not competent enough to make your own decisions. Libs are competent, know what is best for you, and will take away your freedom, by laws taxes and fees. Libs are smarter than you.

I don't care if you're a Marxist nutbag in the privacy of your own job and wallet. When it comes to Fiscal irresponsibility and avoiding consequences I do have 0 tolerance for it. The only thing that will ever get me to pick up arms is the threat against my liberty. I'm not the only one.

Last time anyone checked, you blithering moron, it's the right wingnut lunatic fringe that has absolute disrespect for anyone who doesn't fit their cookie-cutter idealistic and thoroughly misguided perceptions. Liberals say, "Live and let live." Cons say, "Live like us or perish."

Your eyes are so sewn shut if that is what you think. I feel so sorry for you.

Holy shit you ARE a moron.

Cons claiming to have respect for those who reject their regressive ideology is the epitome of hypocrisy.

You continue to embody the point of this thread. Aren't you proud?

I would defend to the end your right to believe say and do whatever you want. As long as you freely accept to pay for the consequences of your own actions and not try to avoid them.

You are a Fool !!!

Don't like it when I make you dirtbag cons look bad, do ya? I bet you got a big, red "L" tattooed on your forehead, don't ya, loser!

You continue to embody the point of this thread. Aren't you proud?

That would be you. Not that you're smart enough to figure that out.

Don't like it when I make you dirtbag cons look bad, do ya? I bet you got a big, red "L" tattooed on your forehead, don't ya, loser!

That would be you. Not that you're smart enough to figure that out.

Derrrrr. I know you are but what am I? Geez you're a child.