Obama St Union Address - Over/Under how many lies?

OVER/UNDER on LIES from Obama Speech  

19 members have voted

1. 1. OVER/UNDER on LIES from Obama Speech

• No Lies at all Obama is Honest
    • 0-7 Lies
    • 8-14 Lies
    • 15-21 Lies
    • Too Many Lies to Count

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without hearing it...I'm guessing to many lies to count !

...benghazi....

In ultraliberalville GWB was responsible for the Katrina disaster but BHO is not responsible for Benghazi.

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Without hearing it...I'm guessing to many lies to count !

In ultraliberalville GWB was responsible for the Katrina disaster but BHO is not responsible for Benghazi.

Why are ultraliberals so detached and in denial ?

Why are ultraliberals so full of hate and rage ?

Wilton2lg.jpg

Liberals are just not trustworthy, in business if you dont act responsible your fired, in liberal politics your celebrated for being a liar.

We all know the whole speech will be based on One Big Lie! but how many lies in all will the Obama say in his State of the Union Address??

Will he lie about Obamacare?

why is there no option for "One Big Lie" in your poll?

In hindsight i should have put that option but every american knows every time he speaks its all a lie to cover up his horrid record.

I was also wondering about the "too many to count" option and then it came to me - you can only count as far as you have fingers on your paws due to your home schooling, so I guess that makes sense

I was also wondering about the "too many to count" option and then it came to me - you can only count as far as you have fingers on your paws due to your home schooling, so I guess that makes sense

I guess thats how you nigs count but us White People we learned from our parents and from school. Maybe you should have paid attention in school rather than popping out so many niglets. Thats why your on welfare because your dumb and ugly.

I guess thats how you nigs count but us White People we learned from our parents and from school. Maybe you should have paid attention in school rather than popping out so many niglets. Thats why your on welfare because your dumb and ugly.

thank zilla. I didn't have a good laugh all day.

I don't think it is physically/mentally possible for Obama to give a speech and not lie. He is in year six of his failed policies including what was suppose to be his signature legacy obamacare. Economy, jobs, immigration, minimum wage increase, scandals that are over the place, 2013 was a disaster for Obama. I'm sure his address will be full of cheery hope and everything he wants to do with his pen and phone...lol

what???

An Over/Under number is just that. I say the number is 14. So will he tell less than 14 lies (Under) or more than 14 (over)?

But I get your poll. I picked 8-14. Although whenever he opens his mouth for a new sentence, chances are there's a little fib

in there somewhere.....

I'm going to guess the entire thing will be a lie, and a farce. I predict it will be a mockery of this great Republic.

I'm hoping we hear "You Lie" from the audience......