S O T U Preview...

obummer is an azzhole DINO.

What is more important is what he will NOT say, IE,

That republicans moved 50,000 US factories and 20,000,000 jobs to china to

enrich box stores like walmart.

That republicans want to steal social security and give the money to wall street

to gamble with,

That republicans started two fraudulent wars based on lies by bush and cheney

and refuse to end them.

That republicans have brought in 20,000,000 illegals to take Americans jobs in

construction, maintenance, warehouses, trucking, service industries,

That republicans hide their profits offshore to evade paying taxes like romney,

That republicans work only for the rich to give them tax rates one third that of

working men and women even though the rich do not work,

That republicans give welfare subsidies to farmers, oil billionaires, and to religions.

That republicans have violated a lot of the US Constitution such as searches at airports

and govt buildings with no warrrants as to any crime,

That they are starting wars all over with NO declaration of war,

That they continue their violation of no trials, no right to counsel, no charges and

keeping alleged criminals locked up for years in gitmo and elsewhere.

I'll catching as much of this one as I have all previous.

Me too. Luckily I have to rearrange my sock drawer. BO is bad enough but an hour of Plugs smirking in the background is more than any human should have to endure. 300 million Americans and God knows that he was put on this earth to be a creepy janitor.

My fellow Americans. I come to you tonight to report that the dart board has decided I will use Executive Privilege to enact my agenda. I was elected with a mandate not once, but twice to do the work of the American people. Congress has not worked with me, therefore the dart board told me to use this, that I, as the President of these United States, am entitled to use. Let me ax you out there tonight. Did you elect me to pass laws, get our cittizens to work, protect our way of life or did you elect me to not get my agenda in place and working for all our citizens and guest workers from all over the world. It was said during one of my previous State of the Unions that I lie. Nothing could me further from the truth. Tonight in the balcony sitting witth Michelle, is the former Sec of State Hillary Clinton. She can and has testified that I tell the truth. I don't lie. Here are some of the many examples: It was a youtube video that caused the riots in Banghazi. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance. Finally, you did not build that. Thank you and good night.

My fellow Americans. I come to you tonight to report that the dart board has decided I will use Executive Privilege to enact my agenda. I was elected with a mandate not once, but twice to do the work of the American people. Congress has not worked with me, therefore the dart board told me to use this, that I, as the President of these United States, am entitled to use. Let me ax you out there tonight. Did you elect me to pass laws, get our cittizens to work, protect our way of life or did you elect me to not get my agenda in place and working for all our citizens and guest workers from all over the world. It was said during one of my previous State of the Unions that I lie. Nothing could me further from the truth. Tonight in the balcony sitting witth Michelle, is the former Sec of State Hillary Clinton. She can and has testified that I tell the truth. I don't lie. Here are some of the many examples: It was a youtube video that caused the riots in Banghazi. If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance. Finally, you did not build that. Thank you and good night.

bahahahahahaaa!