IDIOCY OF IDIOT CON men

IDIOT CONS funded a FAILED DRUG WAR & saddam hussein & osama bin laden & then created 2 FAILED WARS & the UNpatriot Act, as well as bailing out their goldman sachs banker that destroyed our economy w/credit default swaps hedging while jacking up interest rates; & NOW for the past 3 years they have blocked ALL infrastructure investments that would put men back to work, & threatened DEFAULT on our debt & SHUT-DOWN our Government while paying the employees ANYWAY! & they blame Obama & Democrats for our problems. WHEN WILL AMERICANS WAKE UP TO THE IDIOCY OF THESE IDIOT CON men?

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg
2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE! USA!

There are only three certain things in our lifetimes:

Death, taxes, and stupid con holers dragging the economy down!

I have found PROOF ALL MY LIFE OF republiCON IDIOCY:

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/159093-idiocy-of-idiot-con-men/

IDIOT CONS funded a FAILED DRUG WAR & saddam hussein & osama bin laden & then created 2 FAILED WARS & the UNpatriot Act, as well as bailing out their goldman sachs banker that destroyed our economy w/credit default swaps hedging while the bush Fed JACKED-UP interest rates; & NOW for the past 3 years they have blocked ALL infrastructure investments that would put men back to work, & threatened DEFAULT on our debt & SHUT-DOWN our Government while paying the employees ANYWAY! & they blame Obama & Democrats for our problems. THROUGH IT ALL, they have CONNED THEMSELVES AS WELL AS TOO MANY OTHERS. WHEN WILL AMERICANS WAKE UP TO THE IDIOCY OF THESE IDIOT CON men?

IDIOT CONS funded a FAILED DRUG WAR & saddam hussein & osama bin laden & then created 2 FAILED WARS & the UNpatriot Act, as well as bailing out their goldman sachs banker that destroyed our economy w/credit default swaps hedging while jacking up interest rates; & NOW for the past 3 years they have blocked ALL infrastructure investments that would put men back to work, & threatened DEFAULT on our debt & SHUT-DOWN our Government while paying the employees ANYWAY! & they blame Obama & Democrats for our problems. WHEN WILL AMERICANS WAKE UP TO THE IDIOCY OF THESE IDIOT CON men?

.......yes ...Obama is to blame...6 trillion and counting and no jobs to show for it.....

.......yes ...Obama is to blame...6 trillion and counting and no jobs to show for it.....

No; MOST Americans understand it is the previous "administration" that set that debt in play, & it is the IDIOT doNOTHING CONgress that FAILED to budget ANY infrastructure INVESTMENT for the PAST 2 YEARS & INSTEAD THREATENED GOVERNMENT DEFAULTS & GOVERNMENT SHUT-DOWNS EVERY FEW MONTHS THAT HAS PREVENTED JOBS from happening.

No; MOST Americans understand it is the previous "administration" that set that debt in play, & it is the IDIOT doNOTHING CONgress that FAILED to budget ANY infrastructure INVESTMENT for the PAST 2 YEARS & INSTEAD THREATENED GOVERNMENT DEFAULTS & GOVERNMENT SHUT-DOWNS EVERY FEW MONTHS THAT HAS PREVENTED JOBS from happening.

.....err no, ir's BO's policies- like Obamacare, that have stagnated this economy........keep up....

.....err no, ir's BO's policies- like Obamacare, that have stagnated this economy........keep up....

U would try to CON the people w/that, BUT for the past 3 years the IDIOT BONEhd.CONgress has blocked ALL infrastructure investments that would put men back to work, & threatened DEFAULT on our debt & SHUT-DOWN our Government while paying the employees ANYWAY! & now U & them blame Obama & Democrats for our problems. WHEN WILL AMERICANS WAKE UP TO THE IDIOCY OF THESE IDIOT CON men?

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg[/size]

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE![/size] USA[/size]![/size]

Only someone who understands nothing about our government or economy actually thinks there was ever any possibility that we would default on our loans. Stop guzzling the Kool Aid like it's a beer bong and learn something from someone other than those you pay to oppress you.

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE![/size] USA[/size]![/size]

Only someone who understands nothing about our government or economy actually thinks there was ever any possibility that we would default on our loans. Stop guzzling the Kool Aid like it's a beer bong and learn something from someone other than those you pay to oppress you.

The markets cared. I watch the business channels every trading day.

& it is the IDIOT doNOTHING CONgress that FAILED to budget ANY infrastructure INVESTMENT for the PAST 2 YEARS & INSTEAD THREATENED GOVERNMENT DEFAULTS & GOVERNMENT SHUT-DOWNS EVERY FEW MONTHS THAT HAS PREVENTED JOBS from happening.

The markets cared. I watch the business channels every trading day.

& it is the IDIOT doNOTHING CONgress that FAILED to budget ANY infrastructure INVESTMENT for the PAST 2 YEARS & INSTEAD THREATENED GOVERNMENT DEFAULTS & GOVERNMENT SHUT-DOWNS EVERY FEW MONTHS THAT HAS PREVENTED JOBS from happening.

2014: VOTE FOR WE THE PEOPLE![/size]

USA!

Once again, there was never any actual threat of a default. Anyone who says there was is either a liar or ignorant of the facts. Which are you?

USA!

Once again, there was never any actual threat of a default. Anyone who says there was is either a liar or ignorant of the facts. Which are you?

Only a fool would EVER play w/such possibilities, when thanks to U CONS, CHINA is our BANKER. & YET, YOUR IDIOT BONEHD.tCONgress FLIRTED w/it. If u doN'T pay bills, u DEFAULT!

That wasn't a real majority with Third Way DINOS voting with Rethugs!

Facts are pesky things aren't they?

And facts are depressing too...at least the way they are presented here. I've learned that Democrats are basically helpless. Helpless Congressional leaders, helpless members, helpless President.

Only a fool would EVER play w/such possibilities, when thanks to U CONS, CHINA is our BANKER. & YET, YOUR IDIOT BONEHD.tCONgress FLIRTED w/it. If u doN'T pay bills, u DEFAULT!

Ok, so ignorant it is. So let me explain to you why you're wrong. And you're not just partially wrong, you're 100% wrong about everything you think you know.

First, a "con" is not the reason we're in this mess. A "lib" is. We wouldn't be in this mess at all if Woodrow Wilson, who certainly was no conservative, had not allowed the creation of the Federal Reserve (heretofore referred to simply as "The Fed") system in this country. Hell, he encouraged it. Since you obviously have no idea what The Fed is, let me break it down for you.

The Fed is a cartel of private banks. It is NOT controlled by our government, nor does our government have any insight into its operations. It is not permitted for our government to audit The Fed, let alone have any say in how it operates. And since The Fed is not beholden to the government, to whom do you think they are? The answer is clear: Themselves. That's right, The Fed exists to ensure that its member banks continue to exist as well. "But how do they accomplish this?" you ask. I'm so glad you did.

They accomplish this by offloading the risk of bad business decision on to you and me, i.e. the taxpayers. They maintain little or no reserves, make extremely risky investments, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum. And when the chickens finally come home to roost, as they inevitably will, The Fed steps up and declares a financial emergency, aka a crisis, and says, "This business is too important. It's" <insert dramatic music here> "TOO BIG TO FAIL!!!" And it doesn't even have to be one of the banks. It could be one of the businesses that borrows money from the banks. It could be Penn Central Railroad. It could be Lockheed. It could be the City of New York. It could be Chrysler. And on and on and on. We, the taxpayers, have spent 17 trillion dollars bailing out these companies since the creation of The Fed in 1913.

17 trillion dollars. Why does that number sound so familiar? But I digress.

The Fed also had another goal: Abolish the gold standard. Because you see, with the gold standard in place, the U.S. would only have as much money as was in "the vaults at Fort Knox," so to speak. In other words, The Fed couldn't just print money willy nilly with nothing to back it if the gold standard was in place. And the government would have to limit the amount of money it borrowed because it would actually be required to have the money to pay it back if something besides the immutable word of the mighty U.S. government gave the piece of paper upon which the money is printed its value. It took them a while, but by 1973 the value of the dollar was completely decoupled from gold, and as a result the price of gold shot up, and it has been on the rise pretty consistently since. Also as a result, we are no longer beholden to our pesky gold reserves as a measure of how much money we can, or should print. We basically have an unlimited supply of money.

So now that there is nothing backing our money, what is to stop us from just printing more anytime a president wants to invade another country for some reason? Nothing, of course. We can just print money to our heart's content, and that's exactly what is happening. And we can borrow to our heart's content, which is why we have the massive amounts of debt we have. And of course our two favorite reasons to borrow are to invade other countries and bail out the members of The Fed or those who owe them money. And they do so with not-so-surprising regularity, as the 17 trillion dollar total we've racked up so far will attest to.

So that's the why and how of it. Certainly no president has done anything to curb the power of the fed, conservative nor liberal. But also as certainly, no president has spent even close to what our current spender in chief has. It's not even a contest. Obama has racked up more debt than any president in history. In fact, he has racked up more debt than almost all of his predecessors combined. This is only debatable if you want to completely ignore facts. Your response will indicate your willingness to do this.

As to defaulting: I know you'll ignore this as surely as you will ignore everything else that doesn't align with your MSNBC/Daily Kos fed world view, but once again, there was NEVER any risk of defaulting on our obligations. The first thing the government is to do with our money is to pay its debt. The government shut down (which was only a partial shutdown anyway) didn't mean that money stopped coming in. Indeed, the IRS was still collecting taxes and the government was still bringing in money, and therefore the possibility of defaulting on our debt was never real. In addition, the fight in Congress was not over paying our current debt, but rather over raising the debt ceiling, i.e. incurring more debt on top of our current 17 trillion dollars. I know you will say, "Darn those teabagging cons for not wanting to pile debt on top of debt. Darn them to heck and an eternity of insufficient light."

In addition, all of our debt is held in U.S. dollars. And guess what country has the sole ability to print U.S. dollars. I'll give you a hint: It's the United States of America. So, in the words of Alan Greenspan: "The United States can pay any debt it has because we can always print more money to do that. So there is zero possibility of default."

Or, if you prefer: "In the case of United States, default is absolutely impossible. All U.S. government debt is denominated in U.S. dollar assets." Peter Zeihan, VP of Analysis for STRATFOR.

There is more where that came from, so feel free to read on if you wish. http://www.forbes.com/sites/johntharvey/2012/09/10/impossible-to-default/

In short, even if the U.S. were to reach the debt ceiling, it would still be able to pay its obligations. You see, you are not required to take on more debt in order to pay on your current debt, just like you don't have to pay your house payment with a credit card when you have a job that brings in money that you can use to pay the same mortgage.

Is any of this getting through to you, or are you just going to respond with "Nuh uh"?

Ok, so ignorant it is. So let me explain to you why you're wrong. And you're not just partially wrong, you're 100% wrong about everything you think you know.

First, a "con" is not the reason we're in this mess. A "lib" is. We wouldn't be in this mess at all if Woodrow Wilson, who certainly was no conservative, had not allowed the creation of the Federal Reserve (heretofore referred to simply as "The Fed") system in this country. Hell, he encouraged it. Since you obviously have no idea what The Fed is, let me break it down for you.

The Fed is a cartel of private banks. It is NOT controlled by our government, nor does our government have any insight into its operations. It is not permitted for our government to audit The Fed, let alone have any say in how it operates. And since The Fed is not beholden to the government, to whom do you think they are? The answer is clear: Themselves. That's right, The Fed exists to ensure that its member banks continue to exist as well. "But how do they accomplish this?" you ask. I'm so glad you did.

They accomplish this by offloading the risk of bad business decision on to you and me, i.e. the taxpayers. They maintain little or no reserves, make extremely risky investments, etc, etc, etc, ad nauseum. And when the chickens finally come home to roost, as they inevitably will, The Fed steps up and declares a financial emergency, aka a crisis, and says, "This business is too important. It's" <insert dramatic music here> "TOO BIG TO FAIL!!!" And it doesn't even have to be one of the banks. It could be one of the businesses that borrows money from the banks. It could be Penn Central Railroad. It could be Lockheed. It could be the City of New York. It could be Chrysler. And on and on and on. We, the taxpayers, have spent 17 trillion dollars bailing out these companies since the creation of The Fed in 1913.

17 trillion dollars. Why does that number sound so familiar? But I digress.

The Fed also had another goal: Abolish the gold standard. Because you see, with the gold standard in place, the U.S. would only have as much money as was in "the vaults at Fort Knox," so to speak. In other words, The Fed couldn't just print money willy nilly with nothing to back it if the gold standard was in place. And the government would have to limit the amount of money it borrowed because it would actually be required to have the money to pay it back if something besides the immutable word of the mighty U.S. government gave the piece of paper upon which the money is printed its value. It took them a while, but by 1973 the value of the dollar was completely decoupled from gold, and as a result the price of gold shot up, and it has been on the rise pretty consistently since. Also as a result, we are no longer beholden to our pesky gold reserves as a measure of how much money we can, or should print. We basically have an unlimited supply of money.

So now that there is nothing backing our money, what is to stop us from just printing more anytime a president wants to invade another country for some reason? Nothing, of course. We can just print money to our heart's content, and that's exactly what is happening. And we can borrow to our heart's content, which is why we have the massive amounts of debt we have. And of course our two favorite reasons to borrow are to invade other countries and bail out the members of The Fed or those who owe them money. And they do so with not-so-surprising regularity, as the 17 trillion dollar total we've racked up so far will attest to.

So that's the why and how of it. Certainly no president has done anything to curb the power of the fed, conservative nor liberal. But also as certainly, no president has spent even close to what our current spender in chief has. It's not even a contest. Obama has racked up more debt than any president in history. In fact, he has racked up more debt than almost all of his predecessors combined. This is only debatable if you want to completely ignore facts. Your response will indicate your willingness to do this.

As to defaulting: I know you'll ignore this as surely as you will ignore everything else that doesn't align with your MSNBC/Daily Kos fed world view, but once again, there was NEVER any risk of defaulting on our obligations. The first thing the government is to do with our money is to pay its debt. The government shut down (which was only a partial shutdown anyway) didn't mean that money stopped coming in. Indeed, the IRS was still collecting taxes and the government was still bringing in money, and therefore the possibility of defaulting on our debt was never real. In addition, the fight in Congress was not over paying our current debt, but rather over raising the debt ceiling, i.e. incurring more debt on top of our current 17 trillion dollars. I know you will say, "Darn those teabagging cons for not wanting to pile debt on top of debt. Darn them to heck and an eternity of insufficient light."

In addition, all of our debt is held in U.S. dollars. And guess what country has the sole ability to print U.S. dollars. I'll give you a hint: It's the United States of America. So, in the words of Alan Greenspan: "The United States can pay any debt it has because we can always print more money to do that. So there is zero possibility of default."

Or, if you prefer: "In the case of United States, default is absolutely impossible. All U.S. government debt is denominated in U.S. dollar assets." Peter Zeihan, VP of Analysis for STRATFOR.

There is more where that came from, so feel free to read on if you wish. http://www.forbes.com/sites/johntharvey/2012/09/10/impossible-to-default/

In short, even if the U.S. were to reach the debt ceiling, it would still be able to pay its obligations. You see, you are not required to take on more debt in order to pay on your current debt, just like you don't have to pay your house payment with a credit card when you have a job that brings in money that you can use to pay the same mortgage.

Is any of this getting through to you, or are you just going to respond with "Nuh uh"?

Do u have ANY idea HOW MANY FINANCIAL PANICS & RECESSIONS & DEPRESSIONS THERE WERE BEFORE the Federal Reserve was established?

http://supratruth.newsvine.com/_news/2010/11/05/5411953-the-good-old-days-of-financial-panics-that-the-cons-want-us-to-return-to

Do u have ANY idea HOW MANY FINANCIAL PANICS & RECESSIONS & DEPRESSIONS THERE WERE BEFORE the Federal Reserve was established?

http://supratruth.newsvine.com/_news/2010/11/05/5411953-the-good-old-days-of-financial-panics-that-the-cons-want-us-to-return-to

Do you have any idea how many there have been since?

If the answer is greater than zero, than your argument is completely invalid. If The Fed can't prevent booms and busts, can't shorten recessions or depressions, and can't help the dollar maintain its value, what purpose, exactly, is it serving? I'll give you a clue: I told you the answer in my previous post.

Do you have any idea how many there have been since?

If the answer is greater than zero, than your argument is completely invalid. If The Fed can't prevent booms and busts, can't shorten recessions or depressions, and can't help the dollar maintain its value, what purpose, exactly, is it serving? I'll give you a clue: I told you the answer in my previous post.

Yeah, we could always return to when MOST Americans were DIRT POOR & the old wandered the streets looking for the PoorHouse; & if the tCONS get THEIR way it would come MUCH SOONER that u think.

http://supratruth.ne...us-to-return-to

Yeah, we could always return to when MOST Americans were DIRT POOR & the old wandered the streets looking for the PoorHouse; & if the tCONS get THEIR way it would come MUCH SOONER that u think.

http://supratruth.ne...us-to-return-to

Dude, you're completely delusional. The frail grasp you have on history is rivaled only by your frail grasp on knowledge of our economy. To paraphrase the principal on "Billy Madison":

"I award you no points. And may God have mercy on your soul."

Dude, you're completely delusional. The frail grasp you have on history is rivaled only by your frail grasp on knowledge of our economy. To paraphrase the principal on "Billy Madison":

"I award you no points. And may God have mercy on your soul."

With a Political Science degree in 1970, I think I have a better grasp of HISTORY than u.

When Tea Party and other CONS like Glenn Beck, Ron and Rand Paul and Sarah Palin talk of a "need to return to the good old days of limited government," they should be reminded of all of the financial panics our nation has suffered over its short existence and just how devastated Americans were left from them before we had the stabilizing effects of our present Federal Reserve and social safety-nets like Social Security and Medicare.

Before the Panic of 1819 there was the depression of the late 1780s.

The Panic of 1837 was followed by a five-year depression, with the failure of banks and record high unemployment levels.

And a general recession first emerged late in 1856 with a successive failure of banks and businesses in mid-1857. More than 5,000 American businesses failed within a year, and unemployment was accompanied by protest meetings in urban areas. Eventually the panic and depression spread to Europe, South America and the Far East. No recovery was evident in the United States for a year and a half, and the full impact did not dissipate until the American Civil War.

The Panic of 1873 was a severe nationwide economic depression in the United States that lasted four years.

"The Panic of 1893 was the worst economic crisis to hit the nation in its history to that point. To put this event in context, the period of economic crises known as the Long Depression (1873-1896) was worse than the Great Depression of the 1930s."

The Panic of 1901 was a stock market crash on the New York Stock Exchange.

During the 1907 Bankers' Panic the stock market fell nearly 50% from its peak in 1906, the economy was in recession, and there were numerous runs on banks and trust companies. Its primary cause was a retraction of loans by some banks that began in New York City and soon spread across the nation, leading to the closings of banks and businesses. The 1907 panic was the fourth panic in 34 years."

http://peakoil.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45533