Yup, I agree that world population is straining the planet's resources and

ability to clean up man made pollution just as if the earth were an overloaded

lifeboat.

And I believe the cause is primarily because people are animals - women

want babies and guys' brains are in their little heads, and

two, religions are irresponsible and accept wars and starvation and diseases

as a way for the planet to wipe out people instead of family planning and early

term abortions.

war is more natural and beneficial to mankind as a method of population control than these sterile inhuman eugenics

techniques you've listed, religion or no religion.

peak .

water food and other resource's are going to be strained to far .

dieses war famine are all the natural killers will take heavy tolls

Wrong again idiot. You can fit every person in the world in a space as large a Rhode Island. There is plenty of resources and room. Enough lies.

war is more natural and beneficial to mankind as a method of population control than these sterile inhuman eugenics

techniques you've listed, religion or no religion.

Family planning is not eugenics! Its just common sense.

I see that you prefer war. That's what fascists love.

The only war big enough to wipe out billions of people would be an all out nuclear war, which would poison our whole planet, and throw us into an ice age.

Would you still be in favor of war, if you are collateral damage?

Family planning is not eugenics! Its just common sense.

I see that you prefer war. That's what fascists love.

The only war big enough to wipe out billions of people would be an all out nuclear war, which would poison our whole planet, and throw us into an ice age.

Would you still be in favor of war, if you are collateral damage?

everybody dies. what's it matter to me whether it's rotting away in a nursing home or being blown to $h!t by an explosive device?

it all means the same thing. dead. and sorry, but the entire liberal "family planning" agenda is eugenics. that's why all the abortion clinics

in the large cities are located in black ghetto neighborhoods.

everybody dies. what's it matter to me whether it's rotting away in a nursing home or being blown to $h!t by an explosive device?

it all means the same thing. dead. and sorry, but the entire liberal "family planning" agenda is eugenics. that's why all the abortion clinics

in the large cities are located in black ghetto neighborhoods.

Rational people prefer to die in the most optimal setting, with as little pain and suffering as possible. Preferably, by an enormous 3 day orgy or fentanyl overdose, or a 10 hour hard on!

Lets leave the "shredding" to guitars and not IED's.

You just said you are for eugenics, now your not? make up your mind!

Ban abortions, and you will have millions more ghetto rats, sucking up welfare, beating and robbing you blind!

Actions have consequences!

Rational people prefer to die in the most optimal setting, with as little pain and suffering as possible. Preferably, by an enormous 3 day orgy or fentanyl overdose, or a 10 hour hard on!

Lets leave the "shredding" to guitars and not IED's.

You just said you are for eugenics, now your not? make up your mind!

Ban abortions, and you will have millions more ghetto rats, sucking up welfare, beating and robbing you blind!

Actions have consequences!

so cut them off of welfare. they generally only kill eachother. sometimes one or 2 gets smart and travels outside "da hood" to commit

their murders; but most often they keep their murder amongst themselves. and rational people don't prefer to die period. i just personally

think i'd rather be hit with a bomb than laying in a nursing home for years $h!tting all over myself.

There is plenty of room on the planet to sustain at least double our current population. What there is not enough of is fossil fuels and trees.

Wrong! There are about 4 billion too many people on the rock, and they are living in dire, grinding poverty.

And with less natural resources, prices will go so high that few will be able to afford anything. And we already have endless wars all over the globe, which will only get worse.

A major culling is coming, one way or another!

so cut them off of welfare. they generally only kill eachother. sometimes one or 2 gets smart and travels outside "da hood" to commit

their murders; but most often they keep their murder amongst themselves. and rational people don't prefer to die period. i just personally

think i'd rather be hit with a bomb than laying in a nursing home for years $h!tting all over myself.

Well, I agree about the nursing home thing. I'm 68, so I live with the threat of death everyday.

The answer is the plastic bag over ones head. Simple, no mess, painless. Then no funeral, just toss my carcass into a dumpster and be done with it.

The answer is the plastic bag over ones head. Simple, no mess, painless. Then no funeral, just toss my carcass into a dumpster and be done with it.

i seriously don't want buried with a vault or casket. just throw me in the ground and put an oak sapling in my lap.

i'll rise up through that muther f**ker. ha ha. i think that's illegal nowadays, though.

peak .

water food and other resource's are going to be strained to far .

dieses war famine are all the natural killers will take heavy tolls

which species? Using the genetic progression of ancestry now long would it take to bring the human world population down to half even by curing all diseases, ending all wars, zero birth defects, by limiting each ancestor to being able to parent one child.

No more sperm banks, no more in vitro fertilization, just natural conceptions and I am not talking mechanical time mearsurements either? Answer, 2 generations, or 40 years.

Took 6,000 to get this far. Drop in the bucket.

How and why is this a physical absolute and it is simple compounding like monetary investments and return on capital. Rule of 72.

lefty...I wish you hadn't told that the Earth is at it's peak, I won't be able to sleep tonight !

Self containment is always at its peak whether humans are alive or not. Rest easy, time doesn't change results, just redefines details to confuse instincts intellectually.

Interesting.. so the jews massacred by hitler only suffered from a a change of instinctual intellectualism??

There is an explanation for all the massacres that have occurred in humans existence???

It is about ideology and whom's get to rule over all others employing hypotheticals as a baseline measurement. Not natural balancing self contained to this moment forever universally applied.

Eternity is physically now and that puts everything universally here in the center of balancing out what remains as it continues to add details never duplicated in combinations of molecular characteristics using this planet's periodic table of elements as a perfected example. 118 identified characteristics in three states of existing, gases, liquids, and minerals.

Again, compare any written languages alphabet to this planet's periodic mass migrating in expanding inorganic compounds eroding into the expanding organic combinations, DNA,

This planet is covered by 75% water and our bodies are 75% liquid. Accident or result of inversion? Self containment, stop thinking out of the box and remain in your skin.

It puts you right in the middle of eternity.

That's deep for an atheist who believes when I die I am gone from the universe.. I know alot of folks think they will be here for eternity but why would anything keep that a secret from me???

Oh yes silly 1 rus is guarenteed eternal life because he believes so

Comprehend why the word atheists was invented as it is the same reason the term rac ists was created. Ridicle the individyual to conform to collective denial or have any chance of living outside the society vanish from within the laws that protect character's rights as defined socially by invented vocabulary to create an advantage over anything unable to speak the language.

Second, the Biblical tale of Job and his conversation with God and what was God's response when Job questioned his governance?

"Who do you think you are?" "Where yiou there when "I" (God) created the universe?...".

25 years ago I came up with an answer to that, "No, Myself wasn't present, but the substance framing my being here was, and in ever changing form within an atmosphere where energy cannot be created or destroyed, only harnessed, holds what is here to be here becoming what adds next, now, all the time.."

I know how ruling eklites rule from hypothetical baseline comparisons of what if now isn't eternity.

There is where "Fallen" from heaven comes from metaphorically compared to physical self containment making now eternity, eternally. Self evident if one doesn't get lost in double meanings of conflicting policies betweenn institutional ideology orchestrating chaos having intellect rule instincts economically trading symbolism for substance freely only honoring the metaphysics as facts.

I understand self contianment so I don't need to believe eternity is out there. It has always been now, and always will remain this moment my existence is never the same added details twice.

Humbling to know it applies to everything and I am not a gift or gifted. Just another sole result of ancestry trying to make the best of corrupted ideology.

i seriously don't want buried with a vault or casket. just throw me in the ground and put an oak sapling in my lap.

i'll rise up through that muther f**ker. ha ha. i think that's illegal nowadays, though.

Haha! That's funny!

You'd have an oak tree erection popping out of the ground!

A hard wood woody!