murder - suicide in Columbia, MD. Why?

There certainly are a lot of gun nut, murder - suicides lately.

Why does a person feel the need to premeditate murder of others

and then, feel remorse or not wanting to go to jail, that he commits

suicide??

Anger? Hopelessness? Self pity?

Why not just commit suicide and not kill other people even though,

Yes, I agree, a lot of corporate managers and the rich and religious

nut jobs and repukicons need killing.

Not really,

You hear more about them lately, because the media has an agenda

But play close attention to the numbers

There's not really any increase,,,,

I am working on getting a CWP and if more people carried we could end this nonsense.

unless you are quick draw mcgraw, you are not going to have much of a chance against

a guy walking in with a shotgun and blasting away any more than if you are a hunting buddy

of dick head cheney. You would be better off diving for cover and scrambling to get out

of his line of fire.

I heard the guy used a shot gun.

Damn you Joe Biden!!!

Good point...Joe Biden recommended shot guns!

I am working on getting a CWP and if more people carried we could end this nonsense.

unless you are quick draw mcgraw, you are not going to have much of a chance against

a guy walking in with a shotgun and blasting away any more than if you are a hunting buddy

of dick head cheney. You would be better off diving for cover and scrambling to get out

of his line of fire.

Stupid!

of his line of fire.

The next time a thought comes at you willie, duck.

of his line of fire.

Free people don't have to dive and scramble, we can make our own choices

You ain't against choice are you, Willie?

of his line of fire.

Jesus Christ that has to be the dumbest post on the forum in months. LOL at you.

It was just another sign of the sad times we live in. Our society has broken down and unfortunately may already be beyond repair. I know there are those who would like to blame television and video games or gun laws but I believe the problem runs much, much deeper than that. I don't hazard to guess what has caused this decay in our moral society but somewhere, someone out there really needs to try and figure it out and soon.

I wonder if shooters' friends and family and co-workers ever see any

personality disfunction in the shooters like the neo con azzholes here on

LF?

It seems like only neo con, macho, manly man wannabee, chicken shit,

gun nuts go into malls, schools, movie theatres, and blaze away at innocent

young people instead of joining the military and going into real combat.

Just like repuke voters constantly blame American workers for asking for

a living wage while the repukes get tax rates of one third of workers and

neo con repukes never work a day in their worthless, rotten lives.

suicide??

Gun statistics don't support your position.

of his line of fire.

Sorry, William, but you're dead wrong here. Situational awareness - i.e. knowing what's going on around you, which too many people fail to do - enables you to see a guy with a weapon as large as a shotgun coming towards you. It doesn't take a "quick draw McGraw" to deal with that if one is properly trained and mentally prepared.

gun nuts all vote for repukes who can not read and understand the US Constitution

which says that only the militia, IE, the National Guard members can keep and bear

arms in order to suppress insurrections such as the azzholes in the confederacy.

Man, talk about not being able to "read and understand the US Constitution"!! There is NOTHING historically accurate about this statement, William. NOTHING. The Founders documented statements and commentaries about what the Second Amendment means and was intended to accomplish are readily available to anyone who actually wants to read them, and they did NOT believe the right to bear arms was solely the purview of the State, but an inalienable right of a free people. James Madison, considered by many the "father of the Constitution", stated that "The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” How unequivocal is that?? John Adams, one of the Founding Fathers and the second President, clearly stated that arms "may be used at individual discretion... in private self-defense.” We have a right to life, and as such we have the right to possess the most effective means with which to defend that life!

For you to arrogantly sit there and proclaim that anyone who believes EXACTLY WHAT THE FOUNDERS WROTE is somehow someone who "can not read and understand the US Constitution" is laughable on its face even as you prove that you are the one who can't read and understand the Constitution!

suicide??

If I had to guess, probably too much God and not enough pot.

Hoooooow many more must die? Libs should just kill themselves. Why do they have to go into gun free zones and kill fellow libs? One might think libs would love to go to jail. They are forever defending the poor innocent convicted felons. My recommendation is the lib should kill their parents (who brought them into the world to tell me what to do) and then go to prison and spend the rest of their lives with the bums they adore.

Hoooooow many more must die? Libs should just kill themselves. Why do they have to go into gun free zones and kill fellow libs? One might think libs would love to go to jail. They are forever defending the poor innocent convicted felons. My recommendation is the lib should kill their parents (who brought them into the world to tell me what to do) and then go to prison and spend the rest of their lives with the bums they adore.

Every time I see someone like William post something blaming all the world's ills on reps or "cons" or whatever pejorative the left ascribes to the right I get exasperated. I get equally exasperated when I see someone blaming all the world's ills on the left. "Libs should just kill themselves"?? Really?

The reality is that there are people who firmly characterize themselves as liberal who are just as offended by the actions of some of the political left as many on the right are offended by actions of many of the political right. I have a good friend who describes himself as unapologetically liberal - he believes in the redistribution of wealth, believes we need a single payer healthcare system, supports gay marriage, etc. - but he is a registered Independent and opposes the left's attacks on 2nd Amendment rights and even though he voted for Obama he now is highly angry at the revelations about the NSA, the IRS, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, etc. We don't agree on every issue - respectfully if vehemently agree to disagree on some - but we still get along very well because we respect each other's viewpoints and are open to talking - again, respectfully - about our differences. We've learned a lot from each other and even changed each other's minds in some areas. The fact is there is a fundamental difference between true "liberals" and the "progressives" that have hijacked the political discussion; just as there is a fundamental difference between true "conservatives" and the right-wing extremist "wing-nuts" who have hijacked the discussion the other way. Now it is the extremist elements that drive our national discourse, and the nation is being fractured along its fault-lines as a result.