The Repukes object to NSA spying.

Repukes object to NSA spying on republicans evading taxes and

hiding money in the cayman islands like mitt romney.

And repukes object to the govt spying on them getting their cocaine

and heroin and illegal firearms.

Of course repuke criminals object to the NSA and the IRS spying on them

for the same reason that the mafia objects to the FBI spying on them.

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

no matter how much money a person makes...from blue collar to white collar to elitist.....only a fool among them reports everything to the IRS.

Soooooooo, you are still stealing paper clips???? Someone who steals a little will steal a lot

including from a poor old lady.

What does it gain a person living 70 years more or less if they sell their soul

for a pocket full of mumbles such are promises?

What does it gain a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?

no matter how much money a person makes...from blue collar to white collar to elitist.....only a fool among them reports everything to the IRS.

Soooooooo, you are still stealing paper clips???? Someone who steals a little will steal a lot

including from a poor old lady.

What does it gain a person living 70 years more or less if they sell their soul

for a pocket full of mumbles such are promises?

What does it gain a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul?

why should i let this corrupted government rob me at gunpoint on every dime i make? f**k them. i ain't stealin $h!t. i'm just seein to it THEY steal

as little as possible from me.

why should i let this corrupted government rob me at gunpoint on every dime i make? f**k them. i ain't stealin $h!t. i'm just seein to it THEY steal

Either obey the laws or change them. don't cheat or you are no better than those whom you complain against.

Either obey the laws or change them. don't cheat or you are no better than those whom you complain against.

i'm an american. a country founded by criminals, ran by criminals, and inhabited by criminals. i love this place.

i'm an american. a country founded by criminals, ran by criminals, and inhabited by criminals. i love this place.

We all need to lie, cheat and steal as much as we can.

then, we can be true american republicans instead of good decent working Democratic Americans.

I don't know why they don't have classes in schools on this simple subject.

Lie, cheat, steal, pretend to be a christian - be a republican.

Orrrrrrr be a true christian and a good American.

We all need to lie, cheat and steal as much as we can.

then, we can be true american republicans instead of good decent working Democratic Americans.

I don't know why they don't have classes in schools on this simple subject.

Lie, cheat, steal, pretend to be a christian - be a republican.

Orrrrrrr be a true christian and a good American.

to pretend both parties don't steal is asinine. how many offshore accounts do the clintons have? or nancy pelosi? these

are the american aristocracy. and if you don't think ALL OF THEM in DC stole to get where they are? you're an idiot.

Screw your government. Real patriotic. I'll keep paying my taxes so you don't have to, lew. I'm sure our service men and women really appreciate your sleazy ways.

I have no tolerance for cheats and thieves. How someone can come here and proudly admit it, makes me sick. And he probably thinks of himself as a proud American.

Absolutely screw the government, huntfish. They are supposed to work for us, not the other way around. To say dems/libs don't have hidden money is naïve to say the least. All of them have hidden money. Get over it and realize that almost every politician is only out for himself/herself. The greatest change in American politics will come from an attitude change, not a policy change.

I'm proud of him and I'm a great American. I give as little as I can possibly get away with to the wealthy politicians. That's bad?

What do you gain? More of your own money to spend on yourself and your loved ones. It's great to be able to afford to spend money on your loved ones for things like restaurants, gifts, etc. It's really fantastic and I support it wholeheartedly, even if my doing so means that somebody else who hasn't earned any money, can't - just like nobody cares about you or me if we can't.

Wise up.