Moral Foundation?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bait your thread with the word "moral" in the title, what changes right and wrong between legal, spiritual, political, academic, or economic interpretations compared with ethics?

I realize you try to be humorous, but that attempt at humor is a mask.

Know how I can tell, you never offer a solution that would apply to all sides played against each other equally to generate eternal conflict in policy from within every side of reality.

Damned if one does and damned if they don't. No win enforced with planned obsolescence and plausible deniability. Planned obsolescences is spiritual hypothericals and plausible deniability is theoretical physics..

You bait your thread with the word "moral" in the title, what changes right and wrong between legal, spiritual, political, academic, or economic interpretations compared with ethics?

I realize you try to be humorous, but that attempt at humor is a mask.

Know how I can tell, you never offer a solution that would apply to all sides played against each other equally to generate eternal conflict in policy from within every side of reality.

Damned if one does and damned if they don't. No win enforced with planned obsolescence and plausible deniability. Planned obsolescences is spiritual hypothericals and plausible deniability is theoretical physics..

At least I don't babble...

Do you understand the moral about the boy who cried wolf?

You photoshop, that is babbling in an effort to distort what is really taking place currently for attention.

Your babbling opinion of my political satire not only disinterests me, but is in fact incorrect in that it is a biased mischaracterization based upon your personal neurosis ie. it is babble....

Another worthless comment...

So you stay on track of linear concepts that lead nowhere else but predetermined conclusions of what if departures, or else destinations. Predatory parasite acting like a wounded lamb while playing two opposing forces against each other to get scrapes from both sides. Think 6 degrees of separation on three axioms of divide and conquer. You pinned yourself in your own net of deception.

Scored Earth policies do not leave anything for scavengers like yourself. How you going to take care of yourself when society melts down completely from the games you play?

Karma is a female canine protecting her bastard puppies. The moral of this last statement is life doesn't play favorites to social justification characters count and genders are worthless not playing society's child.

You aren't special, you are just one of a kind, like every other lifetime added in this atmosphere. Get over your vocabulary meaning something other than symbolic values.

So you stay on track of linear concepts that lead nowhere else but predetermined conclusions of what if departures, or else destinations. Predatory parasite acting like a wounded lamb while playing two opposing forces against each other to get scrapes from both sides. Think 6 degrees of separation on three axioms of divide and conquer. You pinned yourself in your own net of deception.

Scored Earth policies do not leave anything for scavengers like yourself. How you going to take care of yourself when society melts down completely from the games you play?

Karma is a female canine protecting her bastard puppies.

babble...

babble...

Keep believing that and you will never understand everything you have for something you will never become for real. Tic toc.

p.s. time doesn't have a side, inside the moment or out once added as part to eternity being here all the time regardless the universal position balancing together individually here now.

Remember, this is a mental contest, not a physical battle to rule what the other better believe in or else. I know what controls livingas sole results of ancestry equally conceived into this atmosphere by separate ancestors becoming ancestry to their heirs of errors.

Keep believing that and you will never understand everything you have for something you will never become for real. Tic toc.

p.s. time doesn't have a side, inside the moment or out once added as part to eternity being here all the time regardless the universal position balancing together individually here now.

Remember, this is a mental contest, not a physical battle to rule what the other better believe in or else. I know what controls livingas sole results of ancestry equally conceived into this atmosphere by separate ancestors becoming ancestry to their heirs of errors.

What does time and ancestors say about idiots who equate people with actual physical disabilities with lazy, scumbag welfare cheats? Well? Huh?

What does time and ancestors say about idiots who equate people with actual physical disabilities with lazy, scumbag welfare cheats? Well? Huh?

Really, what does time measure absolutely regardless what is being defined linearly? Come on, it is an adapt or become existence life depends upon a food chain what isn't being eaten is eating what cannot sustain itself individually, as a sole ancestor or collective ancestry living under one ideology of some incomplete narrative nobody can know everything about being self contained to this moment all their time passing through this atmosphere.

And the answer is choice in how one adapts to real rather than adopts a social narrative making fools of anyone that challenges the self anointed as gifts from beyond natural balancing shaping everything in place currently.

4,000 years ago you would have starved to death or become a meal of other predatory animals since homo sapien ancestry hadn't domesticated their ancestors yet with vocabulary defining vernacular tribalism as they have fooled every next generation of an ancestor for the past 4,000 revolutions around the same star this planet has remained now all the timefor the so called 15 billion years the universe has been expanding and nothing holding it in place but theories and theology..OOps hope and faith real isn't just what now remains all the time.

Tense and pretending time changes space occupied by substance never the same added details twice in a moment where energy cannot be created or destroyed physically. Just reanimated by assembling the content in self contained periodic migrating molecular masses making individual forms shaping everything going on currently.

See, you call it babble because it doesn't fit your vernacular beliefs, I call it understanding the self evident because my instincts know I am self contained to this skin functioning to the point induction from contracting forces flowing over expanding details creates a self image behind my eyes and between my ears, you call a brain that formed during the expansion of one fertilized cell but since born refer that organ as a mind, but mind what?

Everything your body became from conception to birth or what you learned to recite educated to believe you are society's child cradle to grave delivered by supernatural forces beyond self containment being everything here now.

What is a social star compared to a celestial sun? Both are hubs of something, one a solar system and the other a capitol of ideal means to capitalize off of orchestrated chaos..

Morals protect organized denial. Same as ethics, etiquette.

Really, what does time measure absolutely regardless what is being defined linearly? Come on, it is an adapt or become existence life depends upon a food chain what isn't being eaten is eating what cannot sustain itself individually, as a sole ancestor or collective ancestry living under one ideology of some incomplete narrative nobody can know everything about being self contained to this moment all their time passing through this atmosphere.

And the answer is choice in how one adapts to real rather than adopts a social narrative making fools of anyone that challenges the self anointed as gifts from beyond natural balancing shaping everything in place currently.

4,000 years ago you would have starved to death or become a meal of other predatory animals since homo sapien ancestry hadn't domesticated their ancestors yet with vocabulary defining vernacular tribalism as they have fooled every next generation of an ancestor for the past 4,000 revolutions around the same star this planet has remained now all the timefor the so called 15 billion years the universe has been expanding and nothing holding it in place but theories and theology..OOps hope and faith real isn't just what now remains all the time.

Tense and pretending time changes space occupied by substance never the same added details twice in a moment where energy cannot be created or destroyed physically. Just reanimated by assembling the content in self contained periodic migrating molecular masses making individual forms shaping everything going on currently.

See, you call it babble because it doesn't fit your vernacular beliefs, I call it understanding the self evident because my instincts know I am self contained to this skin functioning to the point induction from contracting forces flowing over expanding details creates a self image behind my eyes and between my ears, you call a brain that formed during the expansion of one fertilized cell but since born refer that organ as a mind, but mind what?

Everything your body became from conception to birth or what you learned to recite educated to believe you are society's child cradle to grave delivered by supernatural forces beyond self containment being everything here now.

What is a social star compared to a celestial sun? Both are hubs of something, one a solar system and the other a capitol of ideal means to capitalize off of orchestrated chaos..

Question avoided with babble...

Don't and can't are neither unable. Brains and brawn are at psychological class warfare to rule the ever changing spaces behind the eyes and between the ears of homo sapien ancestors with vocabulary painting mental memories from cradle to grave.

Educate a brain to mind and a mind is a terrible thing to waste after spending generations to domesticate ancestors within our own species.

Need to be wanted uses the same emotions within instinctive reaction to outside the body stimulation as want to be needed.

You are corrupted by the desire to be needed while needing everyone else to take care of your wants. That is your mental disability. Nothing at all to do with your body's inability to take care of itself, other than use a computer to photoshop political storms.

You are a stooge searching to earn a wage clowning around with metaphors.

Don't and can't are neither unable. Brains and brawn are at psychological class warfare to rule the ever changing spaces behind the eyes and between the ears of homo sapien ancestors with vocabulary painting mental memories from cradle to grave.

Educate a brain to mind and a mind is a terrible thing to waste after spending generations to domesticate ancestors within our own species.

Need to be wanted uses the same emotions within instinctive reaction to outside the body stimulation as want to be needed.

You are corrupted by the desire to be needed while needing everyone else to take care of your wants. That is your mental disability. Nothing at all to do with your body's inability to take care of itself, other than use a computer to photoshop political storms.

You are a stooge searching to earn a wage clowning around with metaphors.

Blather...