should jizzybells threads be unpinned ?

should jizzybells threads be unpinned ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. should jizzybells threads be unpinned ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote no. she has the right to pin threads.

Not if the rest of us DON"T!!!

Why the fuck are those threads pinned? They don't offer anything, just a dumb cunt bashing a politician because she has nothing better to do.

BINGO!

She only wants to Bash Christie, she is not interested in any civil converstaion. Just Christie bad, Obama good...lol she's a complete lunatic with no creditability left, why she pinned them in the first place.

And if you take her posts in the whole...she really has nothing of substance to post.

Isabel is a pawn @ minimum wage.

i'd pin a couple hillary scandal threads to even it out, but i honestly don't want to clutter up the front page any more than it is.

it makes no sense for them to be there. it reeks of liberal desperation. maybe that's why chuck! is leaving them pinned. i don't know.

You guys just want it off the front page. i know how politics works. go ahead unpin it. see if i give a rip.

if the story is as hot as you say it is, it won't leave the front page. people will continue posting on it and it will remain on the front page. pinning it only proves isabel was concerned it might not be the smoking gun hot story she desperately wants it to be. christie's high rotation in the news right now, anyway. so i don't know what she's worried about, thinking she has to pin 2 threads to keep them alive. and i already said i leave crap like that up to chuck!. i'm not unpinning it.

if the story is as hot as you say it is, it won't leave the front page. people will continue posting on it and it will remain on the front page. pinning it only proves isabel was concerned it might not be the smoking gun hot story she desperately wants it to be. christie's high rotation in the news right now, anyway. so i don't know what she's worried about, thinking she has to pin 2 threads to keep them alive. and i already said i leave crap like that up to chuck!. i'm not unpinning it.

Who cares anyway...its only dontknow and Isabel talking to each other anyways Lews..

see^^^^

to be honest, his thread on hillary is the one i damn near pinned. and if wanted those threads down, i'd just do it. i'm leaving them up there

cuz i don't give a f**k. christie's not even running for anything, and even if he was, i wouldn't vote for him.

Ah - hahahahaha!!

Oh, man, this is HILARIOUS.

All you con stooges, screaming and squaking like chickens in a henhouse when the fox gets in: "Buk-buk-buk-buk-bu-KAWK!"

In a blind panic because you can't follow your masters' orders, whimpering in rage because, not only are you failing, you are being LAUGHED at for your pathetic tricks, you start screaming for SOMEBODY to make the mean lady stop.

It's positively intoxicating.

i don't do the "lesser of 2 evils" thing. our elections have become a colossal waste of time for everyone. i won't bother

with it period.

the popular vote isnt binding for president, only the electoral college votes for president and VP (12th amendment)

do you vote on the issues where your vote actually counts ?