Hilarious - one of the brokest states wants its own bank!

fargo

i think every state should have their own bank, and even their own currency. it would break the chains of international influence

on the economy and the state would stand or fall on it's own merits.....that is if DC wouldn't vote to bail the state out when in trouble.

the state would be forced to become more efficient. california could save itself with this move, actually.

i think every state should have their own bank, and even their own currency. it would break the chains of international influence

on the economy and the state would stand or fall on it's own merits.....that is if DC wouldn't vote to bail the state out when in trouble.

the state would be forced to become more efficient. california could save itself with this move, actually.

"i think every state should have their own bank"

I think every state should be required to balance their budget or lose federal funding at a % rate equal to their deficit.

"i think every state should have their own bank"

I think every state should be required to balance their budget or lose federal funding at a % rate equal to their deficit.

That's kind of like putting Charles Manson in charge of policing murderers, don't you think?

Yeah we need more banks. then the state can bail them out.

The only reason the state bails them out is because the state is controlled by them. You do know that the Federal Reserve is neither federal, nor a reserve, right? It is a private banking cartel whose sole interest is propping up its members regardless of how poorly the banks are run. So bankers can make piss poor business decisions and rest easy in the knowledge that the taxpayers will bail them out every single time. Not only are they not discouraged from making risky investments, they are actually encouraged to do so.