I am Catholic and Proud of it

The world would be a much better place without this burden of atheists.

Every Ya Ya post is about how somebody doesn't believe in what others believe in

It is really sick that anyone that anyone would kill another person over religious beliefs like the 100 million murdered by atheists.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you think an alter boy kneeling before the priest receiving communion gives the pries a woody? I mean kneeling there with his mouth open waiting fore father to put something in?

palin says he's to liberal.

thats what you liberal sodomites do, what a filthy queer you are

The world would be a much better place without this burden of atheists.

Every Ya Ya post is about how somebody doesn't believe in what others believe in

It is really sick that anyone that anyone would kill another person over religious beliefs like the 100 million murdered by atheists.

Sounds like your ancestry baptized you into the Catholic faith, you didn't choose to stay.

I think there are some things that Atheists could learn from more organized religions

I would like to see Atheists help people like the church does

Nothing at all is stopping you. Just go help people. Take all that you have, sell it, and give it to the poor. It is not difficult at all for those with an honest desire to help people, but it is very difficult for those who only pretend to care about other people.

I think there are some things that Atheists could learn from more organized religions

I would like to see Atheists help people like the church does

is there even organized atheism? and are they tax exempt

I think the way to find God is to look within ourselves --- not to an old man in the Vatican. And I also think that's what Jesus urged us to do.

There was probably a time and place for an authoritative church with an educated clergy people could look to to find the path to God ---- back when most people were illiterate and unsophisitcated, couldn't/didn't travel, and information was not as available to the common man as it is today. That time is past.

Dont you have anything better to do, like assassinate abortion doctors or stand on the side of the street talking gibberish to yourself with a weird picket sign?

The thing about primitive thinking is the ability to stigmatize and take away the casualness of everything. In that sense Americans are like Chinese peasants who are afraid of ghosts.

It may be from Hollywood influence, but Americans in general seem to have a flair for drama. I really think the neo-religion movements in the USA are about mental-retardation resulting from too much drama.

I am a hatched, matched and dispatched Catholic !

you think an alter boy kneeling before the priest receiving communion gives the pries a woody?

I don't sit around and think about stuff like that...I leave it to the ultraliberals.

Shut your cock sucking mouth. Moron

Make me pus-sy.

This dunce keeps threatening people but still hasn't figured out everyone sees him as flaccid as a 89 year old man.

The big talking, empty threat, 5'4" brain damaged simpleton.

And thanks for setting the example of what it means to be a Catholic. Lol

Looking the other way while his parish priest is butt fu-cking the altar boys.

Shut your cock sucking mouth. Moron

I'm enjoying that the Nightpisser knows his name. He jumps up on the stool like a circus monkey.