I Love this Forum - Cannot Stay Away

All you guys do now a days is just bash the ever living shit out of each other, and not once respecting the other person/their views. Now I disagree with the conservatives here, but I don't dedicate a single thread to attacking and demonizing them. This has turned into the US congress in that there's hardly any compromise on any side, and we draw lines based on feelings instead of common beliefs and issues on the topic that the OP started in the thread. I won't be surprised if this forum dies within the year, for the reasons mentioned above. Also, I'd like to point out that us liberals on here aren't perfect shinning knights on this matter either. There could have been times where even I myself could have been a bit more civil. And speaking of civility/maturity, as I have started before, we are all adults, or getting close to 18. I think that we can be a little mature and civil on here. And if you feel safe behind your little mask on the computer and want to post whatever comment that you like because you'll get away with it, then that's just plain sad and weak. I am who I am in real life, as well as in here, or in any forum that I frequent. This forum is a microcosm of what's really wrong with America: it's that you're not friends with each other because he/she is too conservative/liberal for you. That's what's really destroying America: our conflicting nature based on political parties. This is what George Washington himself warned about in his farewell address. This is why I'm not a Republican, Democrat, or any other political party, though I do side with the left on a lot of social issues. So please, can we just act like adults and take off the internet masks? And as the title states, I'm done with this forum, at least posting on it. I will still be on here, though don't expect me to post starting the second I click out of this thread.

May you all have a wonderful rest of the day. Regardless, I love this Forum. Thanks for having me.

All you guys do now a days is just bash the ever living [excrement] out of each other, and not once respecting the other person/their views. Now I disagree with the conservatives here, but I don't dedicate a single thread to attacking and demonizing them. This has turned into the US congress in that there's hardly any compromise on any side, and we draw lines based on feelings instead of common beliefs and issues on the topic that the OP started in the thread. I won't be surprised if this forum dies within the year, for the reasons mentioned above. Also, I'd like to point out that us liberals on here aren't perfect shinning knights on this matter either. There could have been times where even I myself could have been a bit more civil. And speaking of civility/maturity, as I have started before, we are all adults, or getting close to 18. I think that we can be a little mature and civil on here. And if you feel safe behind your little mask on the computer and want to post whatever comment that you like because you'll get away with it, then that's just plain sad and weak. I am who I am in real life, as well as in here, or in any forum that I frequent. This forum is a microcosm of what's really wrong with America: it's that you're not friends with each other because he/she is too conservative/liberal for you. That's what's really destroying America: our conflicting nature based on political parties. This is what George Washington himself warned about in his farewell address. This is why I'm not a Republican, Democrat, or any other political party, though I do side with the left on a lot of social issues. So please, can we just act like adults and take off the internet masks? And as the title states, I'm done with this forum, at least posting on it. I will still be on here, though don't expect me to post starting the second I click out of this thread.

May you all have a wonderful rest of the day.

I hope you will re-consider. I like your posts. :(

Well stated friend..

I think you will live to 219 posts..

This is one of the biggest games in town

If this boutique is the biggest game in town political chatrooms are dead in this country. With the author of this thread quitting the chance of having TWO DIGIT participation in this forum at any given time has just declined by 1/8th.

And now I must go. I will log out, and I don't know when I'll log back in. Maybe when things get more civil here. Who knows? Though I did enjoy the debates when they were of civil nature. I hope all of you on here have a fantastic life! Live well my friends! Peace out.

All you guys do now a days is just bash the ever living [excrement] out of each other, and not once respecting the other person/their views. Now I disagree with the conservatives here, but I don't dedicate a single thread to attacking and demonizing them. This has turned into the US congress in that there's hardly any compromise on any side, and we draw lines based on feelings instead of common beliefs and issues on the topic that the OP started in the thread. I won't be surprised if this forum dies within the year, for the reasons mentioned above. Also, I'd like to point out that us liberals on here aren't perfect shinning knights on this matter either. There could have been times where even I myself could have been a bit more civil. And speaking of civility/maturity, as I have started before, we are all adults, or getting close to 18. I think that we can be a little mature and civil on here. And if you feel safe behind your little mask on the computer and want to post whatever comment that you like because you'll get away with it, then that's just plain sad and weak. I am who I am in real life, as well as in here, or in any forum that I frequent. This forum is a microcosm of what's really wrong with America: it's that you're not friends with each other because he/she is too conservative/liberal for you. That's what's really destroying America: our conflicting nature based on political parties. This is what George Washington himself warned about in his farewell address. This is why I'm not a Republican, Democrat, or any other political party, though I do side with the left on a lot of social issues. So please, can we just act like adults and take off the internet masks? And as the title states, I'm done with this forum, at least posting on it. I will still be on here, though don't expect me to post starting the second I click out of this thread.

May you all have a wonderful rest of the day.

Bye jerk.

And now I must go. I will log out, and I don't know when I'll log back in. Maybe when things get more civil here. Who knows? Though I did enjoy the debates when they were of civil nature. I hope all of you on here have a fantastic life! Live well my friends! Peace out.

I am truly sorry to see you go. I enjoyed reading your posts.

Peace be with you, dear friend!

Come back when a little re-charged, let's hope this isn't the last day of our acquaintance..I just made a thread on how America is so frustrated and mad about things...very understandable on your position....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hnqOhuuP70

All you guys do now a days is just bash the ever living [excrement] out of each other, and not once respecting the other person/their views. Now I disagree with the conservatives here, but I don't dedicate a single thread to attacking and demonizing them.

plz come back, I miss you

I nominate "bestrfc" for mod...

...And if you feel safe behind your little mask on the computer and want to post whatever comment that you like because you'll get away with it, then that's just plain sad and weak.

I could beat you up with one hand tied behind my back.