Don't Blame Me (It Was Sole Result's Idea)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just hoping that this peace offering might convince you to stop condemning me for being disabled...

You want to be treated equally, I do that and you call it condemning your disability? You need an attitude adjustment to real, not reality kissiing your butt out of pity..

I am a fellow gender passing through the atmosphere knowing you and I will never meet personally outside this technology. You have a normal functioning brain with a body that doesn't respond to that brain completely.

yet, you and I share the same instincts as every other homo sapien that ever passed through this atmosphere. I am your best friend because I don't need you in my life. I share ideas you don't like because it reminds you of your own condition.

Not my issue or problem. I don't like your behavior. I do not know you. Actions speak louder than words because they are self evident by the results of them being taken and the wave of reaction goes around to come back around.

Natural balance is Karma. Not nature of the beast.

You want to be treated equally, I do that and you call it condemning your disability? You need an attitude adjustment to real, not reality kissiing your butt out of pity..

I am a fellow gender passing through the atmosphere knowing you and I will never meet personally outside this technology. You have a normal functioning brain with a body that doesn't respond to that brain completely.

yet, you and I share the same instincts as every other homo sapien that ever passed through this atmosphere. I am your best friend because I don't need you in my life. I share ideas you don't like because it reminds you of your own condition.

Not my issue or problem. I don't like your behavior. I do not know you. Actions speak louder than words because they are self evident by the results of them being taken and the wave of reaction goes around to come back around.

I'll take that as a "no."

wtf? I don't know how to take that.

wtf? I don't know how to take that.

Then allow me to answer the last two posts with one response that hits the core of both. The path to understanding real is not playing stages of reality. Think about this for a second, is knowledge stored in current flows of electrons or in the neutral fields isolating each type of currents between protons and electrons?

Light expands, dark contracts. Light moves line of sight electricity exists in every angle. Perpendicular expandsion one direction at a time from individual results vs diagonal contracting motions when equalled space becomes present where details never stay the same or duplicated twice with everything adding together currently here as sole results of genetic continuation "being" exactly what is taking place "currently".

Behold the substance of Karma being universal natural blancing(eastern philosophy) God is genetic continuation of the entire organic side of molecular migration returning to original state of existing here as this planet.

Behold the metaphysical God element.

PPU, I learned three things about Nietzshe and never read anything he wrote because I instinctively understood his pointed views of life while contained in a body that was unable to care for itself.

Misery loves company, you seduce sympathy of those that can and do take care of themselves to feel your vulerability and make them feel guilty for having a naturally balanced body.

Typical psychological class warfare where you create the rule of engaging in social functions. Tyranny is an ugly game of words to train brains to mind symbolic values cradle to grave.

That is my issue with you, not your disabiity. You choose to live in the darkness of what if, see what is real as it never leaves this moment remaining what it was before. See my body is degerating and there is nothing I can do but change how I do things constantly as I can no longer do what I used to do.

It is called getting old. The abyss educates me about eternity self contained as it reflects everything that has passed within this atmosphere using the same content all the time.

Also, you have a problem, I just have an issue in your behavior. That isn't a no, it is not interested in fixing your ignoring the self evident because you have to do that on your own, just like I did. Vocabulary doesn't define real, it directs where reality gets staged next..

Then allow me to answer the last two posts with one response that hits the core of both. The path to understanding real is not playing stages of reality. Think about this for a second, is knowledge stored in current flows of electrons or in the neutral fields isolating each type of currents between protons and electrons?

Light expands, dark contracts. Light moves line of sight electricity exists in every angle. Perpendicular expandsion one direction at a time from individual results vs diagonal contracting motions when equalled space becomes present where details never stay the same or duplicated twice with everything adding together currently here as sole results of genetic continuation "being" exactly what is taking place "currently".

Behold the substance of Karma being universal natural blancing(eastern philosophy) God is genetic continuation of the entire organic side of molecular migration returning to original state of existing here as this planet.

Behold the metaphysical God element.

PPU, I learned three things about Nietzshe and never read anything he wrote because I instinctively understood his pointed views of life while contained in a body that was unable to care for itself.

Misery loves company, you seduce sympathy of those that can and do take care of themselves to feel your vulerability and make them feel guilty for having a naturally balanced body.

Typical psychological class warfare where you create the rule of engaging in social functions. Tyranny is an ugly game of words to train brains to mind symbolic values cradle to grave.

That is my issue with you, not your disabiity. You choose to live in the darkness of what if, see what is real as it never leaves this moment remaining what it was before. See my body is degerating and there is nothing I can do but change how I do things constantly as I can no longer do what I used to do.

It is called getting old. The abyss educates me about eternity self contained as it reflects everything that has passed within this atmosphere using the same content all the time.

Also, you have a problem, I just have an issue in your behavior. That isn't a no, it is not interested in fixing your ignoring the self evident because you have to do that on your own, just like I did. Vocabulary doesn't define real, it directs where reality gets staged next..

Thank you. Your words are as ever, revealing. I can rest assured and be confident. All those who have read your diatribe and wondered, "Is he a mad genius or a babbling fool?" can now know. Anyone who would equate the ravaging effects of an acute, neurological disease to simply "getting old" is the latter.....

g3F0hqE.jpg

Oh look he is picking on me. Life isn't fair. Genetics is a tyrant words cannot regulate completely. But keep playing on the sympathy of others to have empathy for your condition.

Life isn't fair, just equally obtained by getting conceived by ancestors growing into ancestry while occupying the moment in this atmosphere.. Surprised you aren't some poster child signing away your body for science and all.

Gee, that should be worth a Nobel Peace Prize or something.

Oh look he is picking on me. Life isn't fair. Genetics is a tyrant words cannot regulate completely. But keep playing on the sympathy of others to have empathy for your condition.

Life isn't fair, just equally obtained by getting conceived by ancestors growing into ancestry while occupying the moment in this atmosphere.. Surprised you aren't some poster child signing away your body for science and all.

Gee, that should be worth a Nobel Peace Prize or something.

You babbling fool. I have never asked for anything. Only when assholes like you, Schlep, and that fucker Big Ø accused me of hypocrisy for criticizing welfare CHEATS while receiving disability assistance did I even bring the subject up. You assholes are so dedicated to your partisan hatred, you won't admit that there are countless jerkoffs sponging off welfare. Instead, you try to equate someone with a debilitating disease with some lazy scumbag who just thinks sweeping floors or bagging groceries is beneath his stuckup Libby dignity. Well fuck you!

You babbling fool. I have never asked for anything. Only when assholes like you, Schlep, and that banned word Big Ø accused me of hypocrisy for criticizing welfare CHEATS while receiving disability assistance did I even bring the subject up. You assholes are so dedicated to your partisan hatred, you won't admit that there are countless jerkoffs sponging off welfare. Instead, you try to equate someone with a debilitating disease with some lazy scumbag who just thinks sweeping floors or bagging groceries is beneath his stuckup Libby dignity. Well spam word you!

that is your and others' opinions I babble, however, should you dare to see those events ideology cannot penetrate physically as they exist in the space behind the eyes and between the ears of sole ancestors saving their ancestry's adopted beliefs all agree in thinking time changes details arriving now all the time from beyond the moment and this atmosphere.

Incomplete isn't completely wrong or entirely accurate unless it defines a possibility and as long as no body knows what self contianment is, nobody knows what real is in plain sight.

What are a lifetimes requirements when self contained to adapt or become extinct is applied to every living being from birth to death between inception of the species and the extinction of all lifetimes that species provided in this atmosphere?

Have you been self reliant since adulthood? Or haven't you been able to because of your disability? Haves and havenots. This is a food chain atmosphere, not a societal evolution theater of the mind.

for everyone else that reads what I post, it is time to abolish the Department of Education because they do not educate real, they direct reality.

that is your and others' opinions I babble, however, should you dare to see those events ideology cannot penetrate physically as they exist in the space behind the eyes and between the ears of sole ancestors saving their ancestry's adopted beliefs all agree in thinking time changes details arriving now all the time from beyond the moment and this atmosphere.

Incomplete isn't completely wrong or entirely accurate unless it defines a possibility and as long as no body knows what self contianment is, nobody knows what real is in plain sight.

What are a lifetimes requirements when self contained to adapt or become extinct is applied to every living being from birth to death between inception of the species and the extinction of all lifetimes that species provided in this atmosphere?

Have you been self reliant since adulthood? Or haven't you been able to because of your disability? Haves and havenots. This is a food chain atmosphere, not a societal evolution theater of the mind.

for everyone else that reads what I post, it is time to abolish the Department of Education because they do not educate real, they direct reality.

I will answer your one recognizable question and ignore the neurotic gibberish. I was self sufficient until it became readily apparent that, due to the uncontrollable exhibition of my symptoms, no one would hire me. (It just freaked them out too much to be around someone that reminded them of Stephen Hawking.)

yMVU6Zf.jpg

I will answer your one recognizable question and ignore the neurotic gibberish. I was self sufficient until it became readily apparent that, due to the uncontrollable exhibition of my symptoms, no one would hire me. (It just freaked them out too much to be around someone that reminded them of Stephen Hawking.)

See you went back to your standard 8ball. What neurotic gibberish? Thinking inside the real moment while you live thinking outside of self containment?

Live by the adopted metaphors and never have a life of your own. Oh, that's right, you can't live without using psychological class warfare to make everyone feel guilty enough to serve your wishes could come true as long as they give up their ability to live as themselves.

Remember something ppu, this is cyberspace where there is no physical confriontation, just recited wit against wits.

See you went back to your standard 8ball. What neurotic gibberish? Thinking inside the real moment while you live thinking outside of self containment?

Live by the adopted metaphors and never have a life of your own. Oh, that's right, you can't live without using psychological class warfare to make everyone feel guilty enough to serve your wishes could come true as long as they give up their ability to live as themselves.

Remember something ppu, this is cyberspace where there is no physical confriontation, just recited wit against wits.

I can't make anyone feel anything unless they allow it. Continue to babble oh neurotic one...

More babble. Agree or disagree: There is no difference between a person with ALS, and a person who thinks sweeping floors for a living is demeaning.

I sweep floors part time, now, because I cannot do what I used to do all the time that provided me and my family(wife and added ancestors) the ability to save up social measurments to sustain living like I did before I got to tired going against the currents of popular opinions, regardless the fad or fashion, spirit or politics within the meaning of the vocabulary. Hope for the best, plan for the worst, survive everything between conception and death that holds this species present in this universal location eternally this planet being part of this galaxy in this universal moment all the time presently occupying space between contracting results and currently expanding details never duplicated making up the substance of you and I posting in this website.

How big is your out of body experience denying what real is? Mine is universal staying within the limits of my skin never the same added details currently here. So much for your education, how much does that cost society?

Self reliant doesn't mean do everything for yourself. Use your conceived brains, not your educated hypothetical mind.

I sweep floors part time, now, because I cannot do what I used to do all the time that provided me and my family(wife and added ancestors) the ability to save up social measurments to sustain living like I did before I got to tired going against the currents of popular opinions, regardless the fad or fashion, spirit or politics within the meaning of the vocabulary.

Self reliant doesn't mean do everything for yourself. Use your conceived brains, not your educated hypothetical mind.

Babble...question not answered...

Babble...question not answered...

this babble takes your genetic problem to the core of DNA. Breakdown of communication between the elements that shape your body and provide the body's ability to move mechanically as instincts allow healthy tissues to operate.

You only look into the mirror, try looking into your own eyes until only the pupils reflect back. In that blackness comes the light of knowing exactly what you are contructed from and when and where that substance surfaced all the time.

what molecular elements separate current flows within the body's nervous system your body doesn't reproduce within your skin that gives you your disability?????????????

The key is my babble dumbass. But you believe vocabulary means everything known. Society only teaches just what to believe in except completely understanding yourself. Deniers cannot allow any body to know real or their control over humanity is neutralized.

The power of liberty, not societal evolution stealing the energy of thinking for one's self.

this babble takes your genetic problem to the core of DNA. Breakdown of communication between the elements that shape your body and provide the body's ability to move mechanically as instincts allow healthy tissues to operate.

You only look into the mirror, try looking into your own eyes until only the pupils reflect back. In that blackness comes the light of knowing exactly what you are contructed from and when and where that substance surfaced all the time.

what molecular elements separate current flows within the body's nervous system your body doesn't reproduce within your skin that gives you your disability?????????????

The key is my babble dumbass. But you believe vocabulary means everything known. Society only teaches just what to believe in except completely understanding yourself. Deniers cannot allow any body to know real or their control over humanity is neutralized.

The power of liberty, not societal evolution stealing the energy of thinking for one's self.

babble...

babble...

Then allow a little more babble, you posted this thread to get attention, but you didn't get sympathy. You got apathy, just like Mother Nature and Father time doesn't care about lifetimes, they provide life for lifetimes to survive for generations of their own replacments to keeping a species present one lifetime at a time.

Space spacing occupants apart by self evident means words do not translate accurately by design of those educating you to stay on issue and topic because your social identity depends upon everyone else believing nobody knows what real is in plain sight.

That is the substance of your faith..

Then allow a little more babble, you posted this thread to get attention, but you didn't get sympathy. You got apathy, just like Mother Nature and Father time doesn't care about lifetimes, they provide life for lifetimes to survive for generations of their own replacments to keeping a species present one lifetime at a time.

Space spacing occupants apart by self evident means words do not translate accurately by design of those educating you to stay on issue and topic because your social identity depends upon everyone else believing nobody knows what real is in plain sight.

That is the substance of your faith..

As long as you equate all those with legitimate disabilities with welfare cheats, you babble...Babylon...

As long as you equate all those with legitimate disabilities with welfare cheats, you babble...Babylon...

Rationalizing comparing two types of failure to remains as self reliant as possible. Do you know what the original greater good intention of societal evolution was?

Not saving character role playing rights trying to conquer space and time linearly and figuratively with literal truths about what everyone could believe while wishing now wasn't eternity.

6,000 spins of this planetary position later, here you and I sit facing technology that bypasses existential symbolism.

Rationalizing comparing two types of failure to remains as self reliant as possible. Do you know what the original greater good intention of societal evolution was?

Not saving character role playing rights trying to conquer space and time linearly and figuratively with literal truths about what everyone could believe while wishing now wasn't eternity.

6,000 spins of this planetary position later, here you and I sit facing technology that bypasses existential symbolism.

Babylon 5...

Babylon 5...

You use science fiction to counter physical absolutes. Weak at best. Really completely empty of understanding self containment. But you have a lot of political characters on your side.

I got a few that has to remain silent to play nice with social justification you have rights to tell me I cannot know what you deny. Inside out while your feeble attempts of distortion distract what I discuss honestly, not intellectually, comparing separate interpretations of the same thing demanding those watching pick a side to make a career out of representing as performing as society's child cradle to grave..