Isabel

Bully Christie Suspends School Principals for Daring to Oppose Him

All of a sudden Christie is the "new" enemy of the Dems? Ah Hillary is at it again getting ready for 2016 I see. Where is Goldwater when we need him?

That doesn't mean a thing.

Yeah - I can tell by all you cons losing your minds over it.

We all know that the left leaning mainstream media has been playing it up bigtime ...

He's a scumbag, and he got caught. Deal with it.

... while mostly ignoring all the really seriousness and continuing events of all the other scandals.

The media is certainly ignoring your made-up scandals. I can see how that infuriates you stooges.

I'm happy you're so happy, Isabel.But we all are noticing that you've not addressed my last post to you where I labeled your OP A LIE. And showed why.

No, you didn't. You posted a bunch of nonsense trying to lie away Christie's corruption. Anderson is his handpicked appointee to that post, and the OneNewark plan is near and dear to his heart. And not "speaking to the press" does not mean you cannot voice your opinion AT MEETINGS - LOL.

Wonder why you are ignoring it.

When I saw that wall of text I just assumed it was some dishonest piece of crap to try to protect your master. And I was right!

I think if the "whole country" could read this thread, they might have a clue.

They would certainly have a clue about your complete lack of integrity.

Can you point out a thread or two where you called out Obama for being a bully and a liar?

I don't call people out for things they haven't done - that's YOUR thing, you lying con whore.

Because he's clearly both.

Only in your hateful stoogie mind.

If you can't, then we might just conclude you're a liar.

Feel free to conclude whatever keeps you from peeing on the rug, dear.

And you seem like a bully too.

I'm sure I "seem" that way - TO YOU. LOL.

I don't have to pretend, Isabel.

That's ALL you do. Like most cons, it's clearly your only coping skill.

Your posting history is quite clear.

Yes, it is.

You are most certainly ignoring the majority of the scandals that are circling around Obama and his administration.

I'm certainly ignoring the fabricated "scandals" you cons LIE ABOUT.

While going to all the trouble to "pin" multiple threads about Christie.

With every post, you announce what a flaming idiot you are. LOL.

But I didn't change the subject, Isabel.

That's right. You tried to, and I wouldn't let you. Now you are screaming like a baby.

I merely noted that you're using this scandal as an excuse to ignore all the other subjects.

You are whining and sobbing and crying and bleating because I won't let you change the subject.

And by the way, now I've even responded to the claimed *facts* in your OP, and you've ignored my post.

It looked like meaningless cut and paste propaganda - and it was! LOL.

Seems that now even you don't really want to discuss "the subject". :D

Just did.

You really want to stand there and claim that scandals involving the DEATHS of Americans aren't more serious?You really want to stand there and claim that scandals involving the actions that have led to the collapse of our economic system aren't more serious?

I am claiming that your so-called "scandals" are malicious, made-up bull, and you are trying compulsively to get me to "discuss" them to change the subject. How's that working out so far?

You're looking more ridiculous all the time, Isabel.

More self-comforting lies to make yourself feel better. So sad.

I wonder how long it will be before you unpin this thread so as to hide that fact? :D

I'll never unpin this thread.

Well if they really were, you'd have had no trouble demolishing them with actual facts on the many threads where you've had the opportunity to do so. But you haven't.

Non sequitur. I'll wait while you go look that up.

In fact, your posts on those threads have consisted entirely of more the same ... labeling them "fabricated, malicious crap" and nothing more.Which actually doesn't prove they are.

My posts on these threads have contained relevant articles on Christie's corruption and lots of factual information, oh - and laughing in your faces while you whine and cry.

It just shows how desperate YOU ARE to move on to other topics.

??? You are getting more incoherent by the second. That pleases me.

Ah, you stoop even lower in both vulgarity and logic. But then having interacted with you in the past, that doesn't surprise me.

Don't go getting the vapours now, buttercup.

You go on claiming that while completely ignoring my post in response to your claims about Christie.

Yes, good plan to declare victory BEFORE I come back and slap the shit out of you.

We will see if your audience agrees, or decides that you're now even hiding from your own OP topic.

And now you are begging the "audience" to believe you.

Good luck with that! LOLOL.

Anderson is his handpicked appointee to that post, and the OneNewark plan is near and dear to his heart.

LOL!

Take a moment to consider your logic, Isabel, and it's implications.

If Christie is responsible for anything that his handpicked appointee does, shouldn't Obama be equally responsible for anything his handpicked appointees and his handpicked choices for various government offices do? Like say the folks in the IRS who clearly violated the law by targeting certain groups that were opposed to Obama and HIS policies? Or the folks who ran Fast and Furious and created a situation in which well over a hundred people have died from being shot by guns that administration policy gave to cartels? Or the folks who apparently made all the bad decisions in the Benghazi disaster which resulted in the death of 4 Americans and the failure of whatever the US had planned for the region? Or the folks who've created the Obamacare mess, which is quickly turning into a debacle? It's seems clear to me that you can't have it both ways, Isabel … unless your *logic* is based entirely on furthering your own skewed political biases. So answer the question, Isabel.

Shouldn't Obama be held to the same standard as Christie by you? Or are you going to run from your own logic? :D

And not "speaking to the press" does not mean you cannot voice your opinion AT MEETINGS

You sure about that Isabel? Government employees often have very stringent limitations on what they can say in public, as long as they CHOOSE to remain employed and when they are speaking in public IN THEIR OFFICIAL CAPACITY ... as they clearly were in this instance. The video shows they said over and over that they were speaking AS THE PRINCIPALS of those schools. And they knew the press was at this meeting. It was a political event for another former Principal running for office. I quoted for you one of the principals saying that principals were were not allowed to speak to the press, and yet they spoke in front of the press. That's seems clear to me. Now I'm sure that the rule on paper isn't overly specific in where it applies. But the intent is VERY clear.

And this situation is really no different than in the private sector, where if the head of a division of a company, for instance, badmouths in public the chosen policy of the CEO or board of directors, he/she will quickly end up on the street. Sure, both that division head and the principals of those schools have a Constitutional right to say *almost* anything they want in public, but they don't have a Constitutional right to a job, if what they do hurts the company or the policies chosen by the leaders.

In fact, we have an example of an analogous situation recently with regards to Obamacare. Don't you recall that incident where an Obamacare operator was fired for speaking with Hanity? Here, refresh your memory: http://www.eurweb.com/2013/10/hannity-offers-to-pay-salary-for-obamacare-operator-he-got-fired/ . Now did you complain about that happening, Isabel? Or did you just ignore it when the topic was raised here at LF? Hmmmmm?

And by the way, here's a case from 2006 of a school superintendent suspending a school principal (http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1298&dat=20060817&id=Iy4zAAAAIBAJ&sjid=dAgGAAAAIBAJ&pg=4280,4789721 ) and you'll note that the sources for that article "requested anonymity because, they said, they could be fired for speaking to the press without Howard's [the superintendent's] permission." Now that case took place in Virginia, and the governor at the time was a Democrat. Was that Democrat responsible for the rules those sources feared, Isabel? Shouldn't you complain about that case too?

And, finally (because I tire of debating a *Truther*), where were you when the Clinton administration officials gagged all the forensic pathologists and the photographer about the suspicious wound in Ron Brown's head? I know you haven't shown ANY concern about that, when I mentioned it here at LF. (By the way, you still claiming that Clinton wasn't successfully impeached? :rolleyes:) :D

When I saw that wall of text I just assumed it was some dishonest piece of crap to try to protect your master. And I was right!

LOL! Excuses, excuses. It's ALWAYS some excuse with you, Isabel. And I think I just proved your claim about what I posted being dishonest is false. Next excuse?

Can you point out a thread or two where you called out Obama for being a bully and a liar?

I don't call people out for things they haven't done

LOL! You always have an excuse. This one is really lame. Now you're claiming that Obama hasn't lied? Most of America would disagree with you, even with the leftist mainstream media trying to say it isn't so. In fact a recent Rasmussen poll found that a stunning 71 percent now think Obama outright lied to pass Obamacare. Another poll shows most Americans think he lied about the IRS scandal, as well. And a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that the majority think he lied about Benghazi, too.

Let's be honest folks, the ONLY reason Obama's poll numbers remain as high as they are (and they aren't great right now) is because Democrats (like Isabel) LOVE liars.

It's probably why Isabel admires the Clintons, too. :D

You really want to stand there and claim that scandals involving the DEATHS of Americans aren't more serious?You really want to stand there and claim that scandals involving the actions that have led to the collapse of our economic system aren't more serious?

I am claiming that your so-called "scandals" are malicious, made-up bull

Hear that folks?

Isabel seems to think noone died in Benghazi.

That it was all about a *video*.

That noone died as a result of Fast and Furious.

That there hasn't been any targeting of Obama's political opponents by the IRS.

That the economy has recovered under Obama's "fantastic" leadership.

She probably thinks we are at full employment.

Right Isabel?

Why Isabel probably still believes what Obama said before the election.

That al-Qaeda has been defeated.

Right, Isabel?

I'm eagerly looking forward to your response on this.

And I do so hope you keep this thread pinned for everyone to see it. :D

I'll never unpin this thread.

Great! Backed into a corner now? :D

In fact, your posts on those threads have consisted entirely of more the same ... labeling them "fabricated, malicious crap" and nothing more.Which actually doesn't prove they are.

My posts on these threads have contained relevant articles on Christie's corruption and lots of factual information, oh - and laughing in your faces while you whine and cry.

See folks? This is what Truthers do. They deliberate misconstrue what their debating opponents say in order not to respond to an accurate assertion. When I referred to "those" threads in my post, I clearly was talking about threads dealing with issues like Obamacare, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS, and the like.

??? You are getting more incoherent by the second.

Hilarious given your incoherency in the previous quoted statement. :D

Ah, you stoop even lower in both vulgarity and logic. But then having interacted with you in the past, that doesn't surprise me.

Don't go getting the vapours now, buttercup.

I'm not the least bit upset, "buttercup". You can be as rude, vulgar and uncouth as you want. It's no skin off my back. If that's the face you want to put forth, go for it. But I do want to warn you that it's my experience such vulgarity backfires. It will make YOU look the lesser in this debate. But don't believe me. Like I said, no skin off my back. :D

Yes, good plan to declare victory BEFORE I come back and slap the shit out of you.

Yes, by all means, let vulgarity be your new signature line. :D

A pretty expensive whore. but still a whore.

Yep. Another weak, pretty man in an empty suit.

Yep. Another weak, pretty man in an empty suit.

Gosh, I guess Isabel has given up on *our* *debate*.

She's rather toss out one liners to those who foolishly agree with her views.

Guess she doesn't want to tell us whether we should hold Obama to the same standard as she wants to hold Christie.

In fact, it doesn't even look like she wants to defend her OP.

And I guess she doesn't want to tell us whether she still believes what Obama told her before the latest election ... that al-Qaeda is defeated.

Guess she still thinks you can keep your insurance and your doctor if you want.

Afterall, she doesn't believe Obama has EVER lied or been a *bully*.

That's seems to be what she believes.

Right folks?

And imagine, now she's hiding in her own thread.

A thread she promises she will keep pinned ... forever.

:D

Guess she doesn't want to tell us whether we should hold Obama to the same standard as she wants to hold Christie.

:D

Like they're aren't enough Obama threads. You're an idiot.

Obama recently claimed that "I’m not a particularly ideological person."

Do you believe him, Isabel?

Hmmmmm?

Or was Joe Wilson right in telling Obama, "You lie!"

Like they're aren't enough Obama threads. You're an idiot.

It's a simple enough question.

Should we hold Obama to the same standard you and Isabel want to hold Christie? Yes or no?

Take a moment to consider your logic, Isabel, and it's implications.

You trying to speak of "logic"? This is going to be a riot.

If Christie is responsible for anything that his handpicked appointee does, shouldn't Obama be equally responsible for anything his handpicked appointees and his handpicked choices for various government offices do?

I didn't say that Christie was responsible for anything his appointee does. See? First sentence, and already you have failed in your "logic" as well as announcing your shameless dishonesty. Good job!

Like say the folks in the IRS who clearly violated the law by targeting certain groups that were opposed to Obama and HIS policies? Or the folks who ran Fast and Furious and created a situation in which well over a hundred people have died from being shot by guns that administration policy gave to cartels? Or the folks who apparently made all the bad decisions in the Benghazi disaster which resulted in the death of 4 Americans and the failure of whatever the US had planned for the region? Or the folks who've created the Obamacare mess, which is quickly turning into a debacle?

Irrelevant nonsense meant to change the subject away from the fat fuck you worship..

It's seems clear to me that you can't have it both ways, Isabel

I'm not trying to have it both ways. Your lies about what I have said are your problem.

… unless your *logic* is based entirely on furthering your own skewed political biases. So answer the question, Isabel. Shouldn't Obama be held to the same standard as Christie by you? Or are you going to run from your own logic? :D

I already hold him to the same standards of integrity and honesty as Christie. Your LIES about what he has done are irrelevant.

You sure about that Isabel? Government employees often have very stringent limitations on what they can say in public, as long as they CHOOSE to remain employed and when they are speaking in public IN THEIR OFFICIAL CAPACITY ...

It was a meeting held specifically for people to voice their opinions. This lame angle of yours is a loser.

as they clearly were in this instance. The video shows they said over and over that they were speaking AS THE PRINCIPALS of those schools. And they knew the press was at this meeting. It was a political event for another former Principal running for office. I quoted for you one of the principals saying that principals were were not allowed to speak to the press, and yet they spoke in front of the press. That's seems clear to me. Now I'm sure that the rule on paper isn't overly specific in where it applies. But the intent is VERY clear.

Still a loser, no matter how much baseless and irrelevant bullshit you surround it with.

And by the way, here's a case from 2006 of a school superintendent suspending a school principal and you'll note that the sources for that article "requested anonymity because, they said, they could be fired for speaking to the press without Howard's [the superintendent's] permission." Now that case took place in Virginia, and the governor at the time was a Democrat. Was that Democrat responsible for the rules those sources feared, Isabel? Shouldn't you complain about that case too?

The principals Christie had fired didn't "speak to the press".

And, finally (because I tire of debating a *Truther*), where were you when the Clinton administration officials gagged all the forensic pathologists and the photographer about the suspicious wound in Ron Brown's head? I know you haven't shown ANY concern about that, when I mentioned it here at LF.

More of your tedious and flaccid attempts to change the subject.

(By the way, you still claiming that Clinton wasn't successfully impeached? :rolleyes:) :D

Of course. Because he wasn't. Glad to see you are still pouting and whimpering about that epic fail. LOL.

Isabel: When I saw that wall of text I just assumed it was some dishonest piece of crap to try to protect your master. And I was right!

Bea: LOL! Excuses, excuses. It's ALWAYS some excuse with you, Isabel. And I think I just proved your claim about what I posted being dishonest is false. Next excuse?

Think what you like, but no, you didn't. Shouting: "Yuh-HUH!! Did SO!" proves nothing.

Bea: Can you point out a thread or two where you called out Obama for being a bully and a liar?

Isabel: I don't call people out for things they haven't done

LOL! You always have an excuse.

?????? Your desperation is becoming quite epic.

This one is really lame. Now you're claiming that Obama hasn't lied? Most of America would disagree with you, even with the leftist mainstream media trying to say it isn't so. In fact a recent Rasmussen poll found that a stunning 71 percent now think Obama outright lied to pass Obamacare. Another poll shows most Americans think he lied about the IRS scandal, as well. And a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that the majority think he lied about Benghazi, too.

The Port Authority has refused to pay for Wildstein's legal defense. How long do you think it will be before he rolls over on corrupt bully Christie?

Let's be honest folks, the ONLY reason Obama's poll numbers remain as high as they are (and they aren't great right now) is because Democrats (like Isabel) LOVE liars.

"Waaaaaaaah!!! No one is buying my lies! That's not FAIR! Waaaaah!"

"Seems". Once again a clear sign that you are going to lie through your teeth about someone's words. What was all that whimpering you were just doing about "liars"?

That it was all about a *video*. That noone died as a result of Fast and Furious.That there hasn't been any targeting of Obama's political opponents by the IRS.That the economy has recovered under Obama's "fantastic" leadership.She probably thinks we are at full employment. Right Isabel?

Don't ask me to validate all the stupid bullshit you make up. If you can't substantiate any of your lies, just say so.

Why Isabel probably still believes what Obama said before the election.That al-Qaeda has been defeated.

Right, Isabel?

LOLOL. Feel free to make up and then believe whatever comforts you. After all, what's the point of you telling yourself all those lies if you aren't going to believe you?

I'm eagerly looking forward to your response on this.And I do so hope you keep this thread pinned for everyone to see it. :D

You aren't "eager" at all. You are desperately hoping I don't respond, so you can pretend you "won". LOLOL.

Great! Backed into a corner now? :D

I love watching you frantically trying to declare victory the moment I leave the room. It's a good plan - after all, you only have a short while to pretend you "won" before I come back and make you cry again.

See folks? This is what Truthers do. They deliberate misconstrue what their debating opponents say in order not to respond to an accurate assertion.

You mean like your saying that I said a leader is responsible for ANYTHING an appointee does? Or that it "seems" that I think no one died in Benghazi? That kind of deliberate misconstruing of what your debating opponent said?

When I referred to "those" threads in my post, I clearly was talking about threads dealing with issues like Obamacare, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS, and the like.

And the same answer applies.

Isabel: ??? You are getting more incoherent by the second.

Bea: Hilarious given your incoherency in the previous quoted statement. :D

I see you have broken out the devastating: "No, I'm NOT! YOU are!" Defense. Pee-Wee would be so proud.

I'm not the least bit upset, "buttercup". You can be as rude, vulgar and uncouth as you want. It's no skin off my back. If that's the face you want to put forth, go for it. But I do want to warn you that it's my experience such vulgarity backfires. It will make YOU look the lesser in this debate. But don't believe me. Like I said, no skin off my back. :D Yes, by all means, let vulgarity be your new signature line. :D

Oh fiddle-dee-dee, Miss Scarlet!!! Are you going to throw your petticoats over your head and rush from the parlor now?

Gosh, I guess Isabel has given up on *our* *debate*.

Quick! Quick! Declare victory before she comes back! LOLOL.

She's rather toss out one liners to those who foolishly agree with her views.Guess she doesn't want to tell us whether we should hold Obama to the same standard as she wants to hold Christie.

My god, do you EVER stop whining?

You wish.

And I guess she doesn't want to tell us whether she still believes what Obama told her before the latest election ... that al-Qaeda is defeated.

I'm certainly not going to let you change the subject. Your tears of indignant rage about that are your problem.

Guess she still thinks you can keep your insurance and your doctor if you want.

You "guess" and it "seems" and it "looks like" and you "think" all kinds of stupid, made-up shit, don't you. Here - let ME try! I guess it seems that you think you want to rape children. Whee! You're right, that's a BRILLIANT way to lie about people! LOL.

Afterall, she doesn't believe Obama has EVER lied or been a *bully*. That's seems to be what she believes. Right folks?

Like that. ROTFL.

And imagine, now she's hiding in her own thread.

You wish.

Another lie as well as an announcement of your breathtaking stupidity.

How about the Virginia governor he is a real whore.

Yeah, that Terry McAuliffe is quite a little whore. Thanks for reminding us.

What's the latest on this mega-scandal 'principal-gate'?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, whaddaya know. As soon as another example of Christie's corruption and bullying gets public attention, it magically disappears. LOLOLOL.

5 suspended Newark principals reinstated, but 2 will not be allowed back to their schools

--------------------------------------------------------------

Four Newark school principals who were suspended after attending a rally opposing Superintendent Cami Anderson’s school restructuring plan can return to their jobs, though one has been reassigned, officials said yesterday.

(...)

Matthew Frankel, a spokesman for the Newark public schools, said the five had been placed on paid suspension while officials investigated “serious concerns” that went beyond speaking at a public meeting.

District officials said an administrative investigation found some of the superintendents guilty of “misconduct” for denying families access to accurate and complete information. They would not provide specifics, citing “confidential personnel matters.”

(...)

The paid suspensions began last Friday, two days after Handfield, James, Motley and Washington appeared at a community meeting to rally opposition to Anderson’s One Newark plan, which affects students in one-quarter of the district’s schools. The meeting was organized by mayoral candidate and Newark Councilman Ras Baraka, a vocal opponent of Anderson’s plan who is on leave from his position as principal of Central High school.

(...)

Pugliese said the union was pleased with the outcome of the “so-called investigation.” “But this does not conclude C.A.S.A.’s advocacy,” he said.

http://www.nj.com/education/2014/01/5_newark_principals_re-instated_but_2_will_not_be_allowed_back_in_their_schools.html

Well, whaddaya know. As soon as another example of Christie's corruption and bullying gets public attention, it magically disappears. LOLOLOL.

5 suspended Newark principals reinstated, but 2 will not be allowed back to their schools

--------------------------------------------------------------

Four Newark school principals who were suspended after attending a rally opposing Superintendent Cami Anderson’s school restructuring plan can return to their jobs, though one has been reassigned, officials said yesterday.

(...)

Matthew Frankel, a spokesman for the Newark public schools, said the five had been placed on paid suspension while officials investigated “serious concerns” that went beyond speaking at a public meeting.

District officials said an administrative investigation found some of the superintendents guilty of “misconduct” for denying families access to accurate and complete information. They would not provide specifics, citing “confidential personnel matters.”

(...)

The paid suspensions began last Friday, two days after Handfield, James, Motley and Washington appeared at a community meeting to rally opposition to Anderson’s One Newark plan, which affects students in one-quarter of the district’s schools. The meeting was organized by mayoral candidate and Newark Councilman Ras Baraka, a vocal opponent of Anderson’s plan who is on leave from his position as principal of Central High school.

(...)

Pugliese said the union was pleased with the outcome of the “so-called investigation.” “But this does not conclude C.A.S.A.’s advocacy,” he said.

http://www.nj.com/education/2014/01/5_newark_principals_re-instated_but_2_will_not_be_allowed_back_in_their_schools.html

Sounds like you pretty much just want to bit¢h one way or the other. I bet your co-workers can't wait to see you coming.

Sounds like you pretty much just want to bit¢h one way or the other. I bet your co-workers can't wait to see you coming.

Now that the Port Authority has refused to pay his legal bills, how long do you think it will be before Wildstein cuts a deal and talks about Christie's crimes?

Now that the Port Authority has refused to pay his legal bills, how long do you think it will be before Wildstein cuts a deal and talks about Christie's crimes?

Three weeks.

I didn't say that Christie was responsible for anything his appointee does.

... snip ...

Irrelevant nonsense meant to change the subject away from the fat fuck you worship..

You most implied it, at the very beginning of this thread, when in post #4 you made a big deal about noting Anderson was "handpicked" by him. You gave no other proof he was involved in those suspensions than that. What was your point in noting that other than to blame Christie for his appointees action? Indeed, your whole thread is premised on that logic, Isabel, and anyone with two neurons to rub together can see that. And when I pointed out that Christie did not do the suspending, you had your opportunity to prove he did. Instead, in post #152, you again responded that Anderson was Christee's "handpicked appointee", as if that makes him responsible. So we see that it is you, Isabel, who is lying in the first sentence of a post. YOU.

And yes, Isabel, we know that you think the corruption of the IRS by Democrats, the death of Americans in Benghazi and due to guns supplied to the cartels by Democrats, the destruction of the healthcare system by Democrats, and the ruin of America's economy by Democrat's is "irrelevant nonsense". You, like Hillary, apparently believe "what's the difference?" Right?

And, by the way, what have I posted to make one think I "worship" Christie? In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find posts by me about him. Is this not just another one of your baseless assertions? :D

Finally, by all means, Isabel ... continue to spout foul language ... wallow in vulgarity and crude language. That's sure to win a debate. :rolleyes:

I already hold him to the same standards of integrity and honesty as Christie.

No you don't, Isabel. Clear as day. You really think others don't see that?

It was a meeting held specifically for people to voice their opinions.

A political meeting organized by a Democrat mayorial candidate to further his agenda.

And one of the principals admitted that principals are not allowed to speak to the press.

They must have seen the press at the meeting.

Yet they spoke.

They broke the rules they agreed to in accepting the job of principal.

Breaking rules is grounds for termination, much less suspension, in any job.

The principals Christie had fired didn't "speak to the press".

They spoke at a political event organized to promote a Democrat candidate.

Want to bet there weren't reporters at the event?

Don't kid yourself, Isabel ... t hey spoke to the press.

(By the way, you still claiming that Clinton wasn't successfully impeached? :rolleyes: ) :D

Of course. Because he wasn't.

Proving that you are incapable of learning, Isabel. Everyone with two neurons knows by now that Clinton was successfully impeached. Not convicted in the Senate trial (thanks, ironically, considering the topic of this thread, to corrupt Democrats), but IMPEACHED.

This one is really lame. Now you're claiming that Obama hasn't lied? Most of America would disagree with you, even with the leftist mainstream media trying to say it isn't so. In fact a recent Rasmussen poll found that a stunning 71 percent now think Obama outright lied to pass Obamacare. Another poll shows most Americans think he lied about the IRS scandal, as well. And a Washington Post/ABC News poll found that the majority think he lied about Benghazi, too.

The Port Authority has refused to pay for Wildstein's legal defense. How long do you think it will be before he rolls over on corrupt bully Christie?

LOL! Notice, everyone, how Isabel refused to respond to that uncomfortable assertion about Obama and the polls about his lying. Instead, a non-sequitur. Yours is the behavior of a Truther.

"Seems". Once again a clear sign that you are going to lie through your teeth about someone's words.

Well do you think that, Isabel? Yes or no? Because if you do, how can you possibly claim that what happened in Benghazi is less serious that anything alleged about Christie?

That it was all about a *video*. That noone died as a result of Fast and Furious.That there hasn't been any targeting of Obama's political opponents by the IRS.That the economy has recovered under Obama's "fantastic" leadership.She probably thinks we are at full employment. Right Isabel?

Don't ask me to validate all the stupid bullshit you make up. If you can't substantiate any of your lies, just say so.

Well, Isabel, do you think the attack in Benghazi was about a video as Obama claimed for weeks or not? Yes or no? If no, then how can you possibly claim Obama doesn't lie?

Well, Isabel, do you admit that over a hundred people have died as a result of the Obama administration giving drug cartels guns or not? Yes or no? If yes, then how can you claim Obama is not responsible for that, even if he wasn't directly involved in making it happen? Isn't he responsible for the actions of his appointees, just like you say Christie is responsible?

Why Isabel probably still believes what Obama said before the election.That al-Qaeda has been defeated.

Right, Isabel?

LOLOL. Feel free to make up and then believe whatever comforts you.

Wee do you believe it or not? Yes or no? Don't hide Isabel, answer a simple question.

See folks? This is what Truthers do. They deliberate misconstrue what their debating opponents say in order not to respond to an accurate assertion.

You mean like your saying that I said a leader is responsible for ANYTHING an appointee does?

I never said that Isabel. I merely drew the logical conclusion from what you did say as I explained at the beginning of this post. Here you are AGAIN misconstruing what I wrote.

When I referred to "those" threads in my post, I clearly was talking about threads dealing with issues like Obamacare, Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS, and the like.

And the same answer applies.

What same thing? You're sure you even understand what I wrote? Let me say it again. There is no question that the threads I was referring to dealt with those issues, not the Christie issue. So your response was again merely a incoherent, confused non-sequitur.

You wish.

Yet, you haven't. You still haven't provided ANY evidence to prove Christie ordered the suspension of those principals. You just claimed it happened or implied that because Anderson is Christie's "handpicked" appointee that makes Christie responsible for the suspensions. You haven't offered any evidence to prove that there weren't rules about principals speaking in public ... rules they violated. You haven't demonstrated that such a suspension wouldn't have occurred in any private industry situation where the underlings of a CEO are undermining that CEO's agenda. Or even other government jobs. And you haven't proven that the Obama administration didn't fire a woman just for talking to the press or that you were as upset at THAT happening to that woman as these principals.

I'm certainly not going to let you change the subject.

But you already have, Isabel. :).

And in my mind whether you are consistent in your outrage is part of this topic.

Because it allows folks to gage the merit of your outrage .

If that outrage is selective ... well ...

Here - let ME try! I guess it seems that you think you want to rape children.

By all means, Isabel, descend to the lowest possible level in the *debate*.

Your vulgarity and rudeness are bound to convince. :rolleyes:

Another lie as well as an announcement of your breathtaking stupidity.

Now how can that be a lie when you posted "I'll never unpin this thread"?

Be a loser has whiplash from Izzy smacking him around so hard and so often.

But he is most scared of the truth coming out about Christie that will nullify his chances in 2016!

After that who do you have? Another bush, please.

Another Paul? no chance. If I read Be's politics correctly he's a tea bagger thru and thru, which means whomever he wants is

already dead in the water.

As if he wasn't depressed enough after getting no satisfaction from his Benghazi obsession.

Let's all sing it with Be.

I can't get no satisfaction

'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try

I can't get no, I can't get no

When I'm drivin' in my car

And that man comes on the radio

And he's tellin' me more and more

About some useless information

Supposed to fire my imagination

I can't get no, oh no no no

Hey hey hey, that's what I say

'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try

When I'm watchin' my TV

And that man comes on to tell me

How white my shirts can be

But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke

The same cigarrettes as me

I can't get no girl reaction

Cause I try and I try and I try and I try

When I'm ridin' round the world

And I'm doin' this and I'm signing that

And I'm tryin' to make some girl pregnant.

Who tells me baby better come back later next week

Cause you see I'm on losing streak

No satisfaction, no satisfaction, no satisfaction

Yo fukknuts, your singing and my appetite are mutually exclusive.

Except for the vagina, you and the Biebs have nothing in common. HE is successful.