Sarah Palin's Message to obama on MLK day!!!!!

Sarah Palin Has a Message for President Obama on Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin used Martin Luther King Jr. Day to tell President Barack Obama to stop “playing the race card.”

600x4232.jpg

AP

Palin posted a quote from King’s famous “I have a dream” speech to her Facebook page Monday.

“`I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character,’” she posted, before adding: “Mr. President, in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. and all who commit to ending any racial divide, no more playing the race card.”

Obama said in an interview with The New Yorker published over the weekend that “there’s no doubt” some people truly dislike him because he’s black, though that there are others who “really like” and “give [him] the benefit of the doubt” specifically because of his skin color.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/obamacare-resorts-to-homo-erotic-twerking/

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is nothing that unites racists everywhere than MLK day.

I live in a very conservative community and I would say over half are stone cold racists.

But racists hate when people call them out on their racism...like Turdzilla and the half governor.

Funny anyone even listens to that loser dingbat anymore.

More like nothing that unites race baiters more than MLK day.

This isn't the 60's, but liberals still act like race is a relevant issue in today's society. I'm sorry you think Palin is a racist because she stands up for TRUE racial equality, and has the guts to tell Black America that they're no longer victims and don't need to act like it.

I live in a very conservative community and I would say over half are stone cold racists.

But racists hate when people call them out on their racism...like Turdzilla and the half governor.

obama didnt call me out, he just got up and lied his ass off today, we hate his politics and his crimes against humanity and our country.

Sarah Palin Has a Message for President Obama on Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin used Martin Luther King Jr. Day to tell President Barack Obama to stop “playing the race card.”

600x4232.jpg

AP

Palin posted a quote from King’s famous “I have a dream” speech to her Facebook page Monday.

“`I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character,’” she posted, before adding: “Mr. President, in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. and all who commit to ending any racial divide, no more playing the race card.”

Obama said in an interview with The New Yorker published over the weekend that “there’s no doubt” some people truly dislike him because he’s black, though that there are others who “really like” and “give [him] the benefit of the doubt” specifically because of his skin color.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/obamacare-resorts-to-homo-erotic-twerking/

She one nasty, ignorant woman . Is she your mother?

She has as much chance to be prez as you have growing more brain cells to reach functionally illiterate.

There couldn't be a more irrelevant person in politics today. The half governor makes Michelle Bachmann look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Rhodes scholars are bullcrap, its a made up crap title lol yall think madcow is smart

Hey, JT.

Hey Miss Thrash, how is the little princess?

wow. why did I just instinctively know that about New Jersey. I just kinda figured that it was a racist state after I learned that the E-Street band were indentured servants,

Do they at least like white people over there?

wow. why did I just instinctively know that about New Jersey. I just kinda figured that it was a racist state after I learned that the E-Street band were indentured servants,

come'on..turn it to 11...

Equating one small area with The whole state isn't objective.

It's far from a racist state. We're not Alabama or Mississippi.

Yeah it's just horrible of Bruce making his band rich beyond their wildest dreams.

I guess you also don't know five of the band members have other musical careers outside the E St. Band.