king of the county

Think the Obama girls are Tokin away in the WH?

wrong jtz, your forgot the word crack in front of hos

I stand corrected thank you

Referring to virgin school-aged, sweet girls as whores...welcome to today's Republican Party!

Shades of what was said about the Bush girls. Politician's kids should be off limits. Anyhow...I would imagine the FOLKS are more interested in toking than the girls.

Shades of what was said about the Bush girls. Politician's kids should be off limits. Anyhow...I would imagine the FOLKS are more interested in toking than the girls.

Yes, I'm sure weed time is more important than kid time to the Obama's. (do you realize how stupid you sound?)

Yes, I'm sure weed time is more important than kid time to the Obama's. (do you realize how stupid you sound?)

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits.

hunt likes to dress like a woman and take worms in his bait holes

Since Obama says pot is not any more dangerous than alcohol?

I think they all be smoking crack. I also believe Barrack and Manchelle Pimp the girls out for Crack. If Obama had a son he'd pimp him out to NAMBLA for crack as well.

Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits.

I would love to hear what you think I misunderstood. I'm all ears...

If you bothered to go back and read really really slowly what I wrote you'd know and wouldn't have to be "all ears."

If you bothered to go back and read really really slowly what I wrote you'd know and wouldn't have to be "all ears."

You claimed the Obama's liked toking more than they like their girls. I said you sound like an idiot as usual. You hide behind word semantics as usual. Grow a pair for once.

Since Obama says pot is not any more dangerous than alcohol?

I'm sure they do.

They can hear"daddy" admit to smokin pot and being wasted, through high school in "daddy's audio book", they can hear "daddy admit to the other drugs that he was using.

Kids learn by knowing/hearing/seeing what daddy did, they want to emulate their hero-daddy (IF daddy did it, it CAN'T be wrong!).

The kids will probably be stoned all through school, just like daddy was! :)

Pot is by any measure massively less dangerous. That doesn't mean kids should do either.

Gee, you mean that inhaling pot doesn't increase your chances of lung-cancer, or emphysema????

How about "inhaling pot destroyes brain cells"????

Or being stoned while driving wont get you killed or someone else killed????

Gee, maybe the government should PROMOTE POT SMOKIN"!

And IF there is such a minimal danger to smokin' pot, why not let kids sixteen and up, be able to smoke pot? :)

Gee, you mean that inhaling pot doesn't increase your chances of lung-cancer, or emphysema????

How about "inhaling pot destroyes brain cells"????

Or being stoned while driving wont get you killed or someone else killed????

Gee, maybe the government should PROMOTE POT SMOKIN"!

And IF there is such a minimal danger to smokin' pot, why not let kids sixteen and up, be able to smoke pot? :)

You are blinded by your conservative views.. I don't think there is any proof that long term damage occurs to brain cells.

I think pot keeps me healthy.. It is a debated subject

http://healthpsych.psy.vanderbilt.edu/2009/MarijuanaBrain.htm