white-trash gonna burn some crosses tonight

• 2 weeks later...

I like how Mack comes to the rescue of the cross burners. The ignorant racist pigs are alive and well and would still be burning crosses and black churches if they could get away with it.

It was the Dems that burned stuff.

Libs are still trying to tear down crosses to this day.

I like how Mack comes to the rescue of the cross burners. The ignorant racist pigs are alive and well and would still be burning crosses and black churches if they could get away with it.

Good thing the Republican party ended such racist Democrats from continuing such an aweful thing.

huntcunt fails as usual....

How do you know we aren't doing that. Just cause the media doesn't report it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The Klan is alive and well In America.

Good thing the Republican party ended such racist Democrats from continuing such an aweful thing.

yea... poor senator byrd died a libloon...

How do you know we aren't doing that. Just cause the media doesn't report it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. The Klan is alive and well In America.

yes it is, especially in fallbrook calif...

I don't consider it a good thing. If I had my way, [African-American slur]s would be back in the fields picking cotton. Just like a woman's proper place is barefoot and Pregnant in the Kitichen, a [African-American slur]s rightful place is out in the cotton field picking that cotton.

speaking of extreme racists...

what party do the new black panthers support ?

Certainly not the Democrat Party. They hate the Democrats as much as they hate us Republicans. They Consider it the "White Man's Government"

yea... poor senator byrd died a libloon...

yes it is, especially in fallbrook calif...

I support the Ku Klux Klan, and its Philosophy of White Supremacy. White Power!

Slackjaw Nation is diseased and dying fast. Thats the big behind the scenes angst thats driving White Trash to their absurd behavior of late. They can't help themselves, and don't know what to do because they are causing their own demise.

Glad I have a ringside seat to the show.

although you would actually feel better if they DID burn a cross, as it would more prove your narrow-minded and prejudiced worldview.

Racism is alive and well in the white south. Especially in the white trash community. Are you denying this? Can you grow a pair just once and make a definitive statement?

Racism is alive and well in the white south. Especially in the white trash community. Are you denying this? Can you grow a pair just once and make a definitive statement?

i've been to the south many times and it's actually the LEAST racist part of the country i've ever been in. and "white trash" is a derogatory racist word

meant to demean poor and lower middle class caucasians. no different than calling the blacks in ghettos "nig-gers".