Bridge Gate ?

so what happened ?

did the drivers just park and walk home ?

or did they all run out of gas

dont any of you see a problem with the daily commute ?

why do the "big city loons" waste so much fuel ?

they should have put up a $200 toll booth and the new bridge...

bridge-to-nowhere.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what happened ?

did the drivers just park and walk home ?

or did they all run out of gas

dont any of you see a problem with the daily commute ?

why do the "big city loons" waste so much fuel ?

they should have put up a $200 toll booth and the new bridge...

bridge-to-nowhere.jpg

Liberals sure know how to suck down the fuel and hate it at the same time!

ie: Al Gore and his private jet!

Ha ha ha - even more Christie goons are going to be subpoenaed. You poor cons are going to have to start sucking so hard your lips will fall off.

-----------------------------------------

Hoboken’s mayor says New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s administration withheld millions of dollars in Hurricane Sandy relief money as leverage for a redevelopment plan, an allegation likely to increase public scrutiny following this month’s Bridge-gate scandal.

After Hoboken was badly hit by Hurricane Sandy in October 2012, mayor Dawn Zimmer requested $127 million in aid but received less than $400,000, she said Saturday on MSNBC’s Up With Steve Kornacki. Zimmer named Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno and Christie’s community affairs commissioner Richard Constable as the two officials who pressured her twice to fast-track the approval, and provided emails, public records, and her own personal accounts to support her claims.

“I was emotional about governor Christie,” she wrote in a diary entry dated May 17, 2013. “I thought he was honest. I thought he was moral. I thought he was something very different. This week I found out he’s cut from the same corrupt cloth that I have been fighting for the last four years.”

]http://swampland.time.com/2014/01/18/hoboken-mayor-says-christie-aides-withheld-hurricane-sandy-relief/#ixzz2qrU4arRq]

It ran with a claim from Mayor Dawn Zimmer of Hoboken claiming Christie withheld Sandy relief funds to gain approval for a business development. Christie’s office put out a quick denial of the allegations, as did the developers. MSNBC says the mayor has a personal diary that corroborates her claim — a diary that has yet to be released, reviewed or verified. Rather than, you know, investigate the story, MSNBC threw it out on the air hoping others would follow. The Hill had the good sense to note this mayor had changed her story from earlier claims that the funds were denied for not backing him for governor.
Then Saturday afternoon Christie’s team had enough. It put out a written statement:

MSNBC is a partisan network that has been openly hostile to Governor Christie and almost gleeful in their efforts attacking him, even taking the unprecedented step of producing and airing a nearly three-minute attack ad against him this week. Governor Christie and his entire administration have been helping Hoboken get the help they need after Sandy, with the city already having been approved for nearly $70 million dollars in federal aid and is targeted to get even more when the Obama Administration approves the next rounds of funding. The Governor and Mayor Zimmer have had a productive relationship, with Mayor Zimmer even recently saying she’s ‘very glad’ he’s been our Governor. It’s very clear partisan politics are at play here as Democratic mayors with a political axe to grind come out of the woodwork and try to get their faces on television.

In short, the Hoboken mayor has been all over the place, claiming different things have been for retribution. With no correspondence or other documented communication with the governor, we’re supposed to take a personal diary that could have been written at any point in time as reliable? A professional news operation must be more than simply a bulletin board for partisans.

The claim is on its face somewhat ridiculous since the modest-sized town had asked for more than $100 million (!) in funds and got $70 million, according to the statement released by Christie’s office. And to boot, Zimmer made statements last summer, produced by Christie’s office, praising the Sandy relief. She also tweeted this week that she had a meeting with N.J. Transit on related issues and expressed her appreciation. If this is “retribution” every city in New Jersey should be so lucky.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/01/18/the-scandal-is-msnbc/

3325533039_a3152829252rotflmao_answer_3_

Ha ha ha - even more Christie goons are going to be subpoenaed. You poor cons are going to have to start sucking so hard your lips will fall off.

why ?

I couldnt care less... its not like anyone cares

let me know when ron paul closes a back road...

"if you like your bridge...you can stik it"

It ran with a claim from Mayor Dawn Zimmer of Hoboken claiming Christie withheld Sandy relief funds to gain approval for a business development. Christie’s office put out a blah blah blah

"It's not true! Everyone is lying! It's the media's fault! I don't believe it!"

LOLOL.

Poor neue. Still whimperingly trying to lie reality away, still falling flat on his face.

LOLOL.

Poor neue. Still whimperingly trying to lie reality away, still falling flat on his face.

Nice comeback!!

Still...

You dummies have hitched your wagon to somebody who has already praised Christie for his handling of Sandy...somebody who has changed their story over and again.

Nice comeback!!

Still...

You dummies have hitched your wagon to somebody who has already praised Christie for his handling of Sandy...somebody who has changed their story over and again.

"Yeah, yeah! She's lying! The other mayor is LYING! All those other people are LYING! Everyone is LYING! EVERYONE! Even the EMAILS! Waaaugh!"

Poor little whore.

"Yeah, yeah! She's lying!

We know.

The claim is on its face somewhat ridiculous since the modest-sized town had asked for more than $100 million (!) in funds and got $70 million, according to the statement released by Christie’s office. And to boot, Zimmer made statements last summer, produced by Christie’s office, praising the Sandy relief. She also tweeted this week that she had a meeting with N.J. Transit on related issues and expressed her appreciation. If this is “retribution” every city in New Jersey should be so lucky.

We know.

Poor neue - verb tenses are just as incomprehensible to him as quotation marks.

Zimmer: "I thought he was honest. I thought he was moral. I thought he was something very different," Zimmer wrote in her journal. "This week I find out he's cut from the same corrupt cloth that I have been fighting for the last four years. I am so disappointed — it literally brings tears to my eyes.""

Poor neue - verb tenses are just as incomprehensible to him as quotation marks.

Zimmer: "I thought he was honest. I thought he was moral. I thought he was something very different," Zimmer wrote in her journal. "This week I find out he's cut from the same corrupt cloth that I have been fighting for the last four years. I am so disappointed — it literally brings tears to my eyes.""

Your honor...........I give you the journal!!!!

'She also tweeted this week that she had a meeting with N.J. Transit on related issues and expressed her appreciation.'

Then again, maybe Christie is learning Chicago politics!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

It's all bush's fault

Perhaps Bush is implicated in said diary, as well!!!!! :D

It ran with a claim from Mayor Dawn Zimmer of Hoboken claiming Christie withheld Sandy relief funds to gain approval for a business development. Christie’s office put out a quick denial of the allegations, as did the developers. MSNBC says the mayor has a personal diary that corroborates her claim — a diary that has yet to be released, reviewed or verified. Rather than, you know, investigate the story, MSNBC threw it out on the air hoping others would follow. The Hill had the good sense to note this mayor had changed her story from earlier claims that the funds were denied for not backing him for governor.

Then Saturday afternoon Christie’s team had enough. It put out a written statement:

MSNBC is a partisan network that has been openly hostile to Governor Christie and almost gleeful in their efforts attacking him, even taking the unprecedented step of producing and airing a nearly three-minute attack ad against him this week. Governor Christie and his entire administration have been helping Hoboken get the help they need after Sandy, with the city already having been approved for nearly $70 million dollars in federal aid and is targeted to get even more when the Obama Administration approves the next rounds of funding. The Governor and Mayor Zimmer have had a productive relationship, with Mayor Zimmer even recently saying she’s ‘very glad’ he’s been our Governor. It’s very clear partisan politics are at play here as Democratic mayors with a political axe to grind come out of the woodwork and try to get their faces on television.

In short, the Hoboken mayor has been all over the place, claiming different things have been for retribution. With no correspondence or other documented communication with the governor, we’re supposed to take a personal diary that could have been written at any point in time as reliable? A professional news operation must be more than simply a bulletin board for partisans.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2014/01/18/the-scandal-is-msnbc/

Look at the sources....Neue Wahington Times...Isabel Swampland. You got to dig deep if your a liber trying to keep a non scandal story alive...lol Isabel is a jobless lesbian lunatic!

Your honor...........I give you the journal!!!! 'She also tweeted this week that she had a meeting with N.J. Transit on related issues and expressed her appreciation.'

Poor, stupid neue - verb tenses are just as incomprehensible to him as quotation marks.

Don't give up, little whore. Just keep screaming that because Zimmer USED to think he was honorable, it doesn't matter what she thought after she found out what a corrupt POS he is.

Look at the sources....Neue Wahington Times...Isabel Swampland. You got to dig deep if your a liber trying to keep a non scandal story alive...lol Isabel is a jobless lesbian lunatic!

The mayors are lying! The Port Authority are lying! The investigators are lying! The Senators are LYING! The media is LYING! The emails are lying! Everyone is LYING!

LOLOL.

"I thought he was honest. I thought he was moral. I thought he was something very different," Zimmer wrote in her journal. "This week I find out he's cut from the same corrupt cloth that I have been fighting for the last four years. I am so disappointed — it literally brings tears to my eyes."

The Hill had the good sense to note this mayor had changed her story from earlier claims that the funds were denied for not backing him for governor.

Dear diary, I'd like to amend an earlier entry... roflmao.gif

You're not pretending I meant journal literally!!!!!?????? roflmao.gif

Move along now, little bit¢h.

"I thought he was honest. I thought he was moral. I thought he was something very different," Zimmer wrote in her journal. "This week I find out he's cut from the same corrupt cloth that I have been fighting for the last four years. I am so disappointed — it literally brings tears to my eyes."

And the hysterical and panicky formatting begins. LOL.. Anyway, that's right. She believed his bullshit until she realized what a scumbag he is. Good for you for pointing that out.

The Hill had the good sense to note this mayor had changed her story from earlier claims that the funds were denied for not backing him for governor.

She didn't "change her story", lying little whore. She believed his bullshit until she realized what a scumbag he is. Good for you for pointing that out.

Dear diary, I'd like to amend an earlier entry...

She didn't "amend" anything, sad, lying little whore.

You're not pretending I meant journal literally!!!!!??????

LOLOL - still bitter and whining about the way I jammed your lies about my quotes up your ass? Poor little whore.

LOL - poor little whore doesn't LIKE being called on his eager sucking of neocon cock. Boo hoo hoo! Better put some more FORMATTING and BOLD and UNDERLINING and BIG FONT and EMOTICONS and SMLEYS! That's help protect you FOR SURE!!!

ROTFLMFAO.

leave it to Swallows to underestimate these scandals.....and of course not understand them...being the hard core republican wingnut he is.

And then the laugher.....Swallows telling Izzy to "stay on topic." LMAO.

The king of going off topic and making a fool of himself.

he's developed quite the reputation of being a blowhard know nothing who just sucks republican co-ck, attaxx people and then accuses others of the same thing.

Dope.

And the hysterical and panicky formatting begins. LOL..

Anyway, that's right. She believed his bullshit until she realized what a scumbag he is. Good for you for pointing that out.

She didn't "change her story", lying little whore. She believed his bullshit until she realized what a scumbag he is. Good for you for pointing that out.

Dear diary, I'd like to amend an earlier entry...

She didn't "amend" anything, sad, lying little whore.

You're not pretending I meant journal literally!!!!!??????

LOLOL - still bitter and whining about the way I jammed your lies about my quotes up your ass? Poor little whore.

LOL - poor little whore doesn't LIKE being called on his eager sucking of neocon cock. Boo hoo hoo! Better put some more FORMATTING and BOLD and UNDERLINING and BIG FONT and EMOTICONS and SMLEYS! That's help protect you FOR SURE!!!

ROTFLMFAO.

Yeah, we know...she was so upset, she told all...

IN HER DIARY!!!!

laughing-smiley.jpg

What, is she 15?

Then you really must be in love with the Obama administration...

As usual, you make no sense. This is about NJ corruption and has nothing to do with your pathetic hatred of our president.

Only dummies think a journal is not permissible in a court of law. That's regel for ya, an intentional idiot.