What is orange, red and yellow and looks great on liberals?

fargo

What does a brick and a fat white chick have in common?

They both get laid by messicans.

Fire.

There are 7 colors to a rainbow with green being the center to 3 on each side below and above. The above is yellow, orange and red. White heat is as hot as heat gets. It glows clear while having all bandwidths contained in it.

Now electricity has 6 bandwiths of current flows 3 AC phases and 3 DC flows. Light and electricity move at the same rate.

Now you figure out how to modulate natural balance into 120 molecular elements, I did by just folding a simple piece of blank paper reviewing how many ways I learned to deny now is eternity.

Why did the liberal cross the road?

He had his dick in the chicken.

Why did the liberal cross the road?

He had his dick in the chicken.

Stupid is as stupid does tell dumb jokes that reflects the level of comprehension that sole operates within that skin.

Got two bird's 4 wings(left and right) of a feather with that one. Academia and economics to one body of thought and religion and politics of the other. 4 ways to fly educated stupitiy down traditions trails of nobody knows everything about self containment.

Stupid is as stupid does tell dumb jokes that reflects the level of comprehension that sole operates within that skin.

Got two bird's 4 wings(left and right) of a feather with that one. Academia and economics to one body of thought and religion and politics of the other. 4 ways to fly educated stupitiy down traditions trails of nobody knows everything about self containment.

Only in a vacuum.

Saturation makes light and electricity universal parts of natural magnetism generating electromagnetic spheres. Action and reaction where light expands( pushes apart what becomes contracted together.

That makes up natural physical limitations to each characteristic molecule of the periodic table self contained in the sphere of this planetary position universally here in the solar system.

Expanding details are self contained within the same matter never the same organic combinations twice added within this atmosphere. Simple compounding interest and the exponential combinations made here into everything existing currently.

Remember the 7th divide in all natural electrical current flows in a common neutral. Nutrinos. Just because they are newly discovered doesn't mean they weren't here all the time. SSDD.

Same substance different details.

Sadly it doesn't surprise me to see you all descend into little petty insults. What are you guys, five? Please try to act like you ave some civility and class. This is why we're not getting new posters. It's the same problems that's hurting popular reddit subs like r/atheism and r/politics.

Sadly it doesn't surprise me to see you all descend into little petty insults. What are you guys, five? Please try to act like you ave some civility and class. This is why we're not getting new posters. It's the same problems that's hurting popular reddit subs like r/atheism and r/politics.

yeah we are five, you probably voted 20 times in the last election for the nigbama

yeah we are five, you probably voted 20 times in the last election for the nigbama

Obama would have been better than Romney. And I couldn't have voted for him, as I wasn't 18 at the time of the election. Though if it were me, I wouldn't have voted for anyone as they didn't meet my qualifications for being a president.

you have spunk face

Look if Americans haven't made the Bilderberg connection yet then there is no sense not having a laugh at all the stupidity.

Obama would have been better than Romney. And I couldn't have voted for him, as I wasn't 18 at the time of the election. Though if it were me, I wouldn't have voted for anyone as they didn't meet my qualifications for being a president.

Gary Johnson would have been better than both of them.

As it stands now you have no future with these Globalist Presidents, go to college but just see what the economy looks like when you graduate. See John Connor's future in the terminator movies. That about sums it up.

And to think I defended you the other day!

Someone here stated you blow dead dogs.

I defended your honor by telling them, no they're alive.

And to think I defended you the other day!

Someone here stated you blow dead dogs.

I defended your honor by telling them, no they're alive.

I just think we can all be a bit more civil than this. I mean, we're all adults here aren't we?