Alright, what has changed?

It's been a while since I've posted here, but there is something different in making threads. No matter what I try, I can not copy and past a link into a thread I want to make. Nothing works. Is the site having problems or did some mechanical change happen that doesn't allow people to post links?

It's been a while since I've posted here, but there is something different in making threads. No matter what I try, I can not copy and past a link into a thread I want to make. Nothing works. Is the site having problems or did some mechanical change happen that doesn't allow people to post links?

It's not just you. The new site has problems that affect some but not others. Maybe a browser thing. The workaround I use is to toggle back and forth between regular and full editor while composing posts. You have to be in full editor mode for the quote function to work, or to cut and paste, then switch to regular mode to add formatting.