Socio-logic verse Bio-logic left might makes right rite write?

Which came first,

physics or metaphysical?

magnetism or electropmagnetism?

light or dark?

dawn or dusk?

asexual reproduction or separated lifetimes of male female ancestral lifetimes?

What side of the sun is dark while eveything revolving around it is half and half.unless having an atmosphere that reflects the border to side facing the star and the side facing everything beyond the solar system?

Vocabulary invented humanity, genetics breeds homo sapiens playing society's children cradle to grave.

Agreed as human derived conditions are extremely small amounts of energy in the cosmos.

Instead of linear thought of which came first, light OR dark ... what say we expand our view to three dimensional thinking where light AND dark came into existence simultaneously?

Also instead of looking at our universe as being primarily inorganic matter, what say we consider the possibility that it's a living entity comprised of many different componenets that make up the greater whole of which we're all a connected part?

I'm with you Sole, there's a lot more than what we put out and especially what we put against each other in the here and now.

what say we expand our view to three dimensional thinking where light AND dark came into existence simultaneously?

4 dimensional thinking. There are three linear contracting characteristics making a 4th dimension of the combinations creating 8 hemispheres here.

Gaesous characteristics, liquid characteristics, mineral characteristics and 118 identified molecular elements of atomic compounds constantly present making everything that is in this atmosphere exactly what is taking place currently and individually.

Self containment is fate. Self evident is destiny, Natural balance makes nature of the beasts adapting to the moment. Choice comes from understanding what separates inorganic from organic. 4 dimensions of each side of being here now. Inorganic has limited range of expanding as combined between three linear characteristics and since contracting forces erodes those combined things to being expanding into organic details never duplicated individual forms the balance point between the two motions, inception and extinction, life and death, make now eternity universally.

There is the material of God principal in thought. Now is where all knowledge of combinations stays self contained regardless the shapes presently changing details. Heaven and Hell is how one chooses to adapt to living here. Conquering space and time or making the best of the moemnt never the same details twice.

One track thinking ruled by malcontents or open understanding of self containment where every body knows why every one is equally created within this atmosphere. End of race baiting and the idea intellect is superior to instincts..

Balance creates survival, tipping the scales of that natural balancing makes self fulfilling prophecies come true because all facts only support denying now is the real physical point eternity exists all the time details become spaced apart as they happen currently.

Gator, this understanding makes now,1. universal point of origin, 2. inception, 3. conception, 4. birth, 5. death, 6. extinction.

How is that for 6 degrees of separation to 4 dimensions of self containment and 4 dimensions of self evident? 8 hemispheres of triangulating gases, liquids, and minerals shaping everything here naturally and all humans need to do is understand it completely.

4 dimensional thinking. There are three linear contracting characteristics making a 4th dimension of the combinations creating 8 hemispheres here.

Gaesous characteristics, liquid characteristics, mineral characteristics and 118 identified molecular elements of atomic compounds constantly present making everything that is in this atmosphere exactly what is taking place currently and individually.

Self containment is fate. Self evident is destiny, Natural balance makes nature of the beasts adapting to the moment. Choice comes from understanding what separates inorganic from organic. 4 dimensions of each side of being here now. Inorganic has limited range of expanding as combined between three linear characteristics and since contracting forces erodes those combined things to being expanding into organic details never duplicated individual forms the balance point between the two motions, inception and extinction, life and death, make now eternity universally.

There is the material of God principal in thought. Now is where all knowledge of combinations stays self contained regardless the shapes presently changing details. Heaven and Hell is how one chooses to adapt to living here. Conquering space and time or making the best of the moemnt never the same details twice.

One track thinking ruled by malcontents or open understanding of self containment where every body knows why every one is equally created within this atmosphere. End of race baiting and the idea intellect is superior to instincts..

Balance creates survival, tipping the scales of that natural balancing makes self fulfilling prophecies come true because all facts only support denying now is the real physical point eternity exists all the time details become spaced apart as they happen currently.

Totally spot on. Four dimensional thought is always attained when we add a component to three dimensional thought energy moving at a constant rate in balance. You're well reasoned thought is logical as always Brother. Very well done.

The one tracker's choices are where they're supposed to be as our evolutionary planes are as different as we are unique as individuals so they'll get there sooner or later. It's all good.

Gator, this understanding makes now,1. universal point of origin, 2. inception, 3. conception, 4. birth, 5. death, 6. extinction.

How is that for 6 degrees of separation to 4 dimensions of self containment and 4 dimensions of self evident? 8 hemispheres of triangulating gases, liquids, and minerals shaping everything here naturally and all humans need to do is understand it completely.

The hexagram of our Ancients who came to these points of understanding that our current society is losing in favor of selling our souls to machines who now do much of our thinking for us. That's a very dangerous road to go down which we don't have to do.

Totally spot on. Four dimensional thought is always attained when we add a component to three dimensional thought energy moving at a constant rate in balance. You're well reasoned thought is logical as always Brother. Very well done.

The one tracker's choices are where they're supposed to be as our evolutionary planes are as different as we are unique as individuals so they'll get there sooner or later. It's all good.

The hexagram of our Ancients who came to these points of understanding that our current society is losing in favor of selling our souls to machines who now do our thinking for us. Very dangerous to say the least Brother.

You are still thinking out of the moment that has always been here. But that comes from a lifetime having your brain trained to mind viocabulary and grammar along l;inaear mathematical projections of separating time and spaced apart in self containment.

It took society's rule of law destroying my mom's will to live to get me mad enough to stop thinking as educated to believe nobody can know. Every body does know they are self contained, but deny as what the will remain conception to decomposition of the same matter that makes everything that occurs in this atmosphere all the time.

You are still thinking out of the moment that has always been here. But that comes from a lifetime having your brain trained to mind viocabulary and grammar along l;inaear mathematical projections of separating time and spaced apart in self containment.

It took society's rule of law destroying my mom's will to live to get me mad enough to stop thinking as educated to believe nobody can know. Every body does know they are self contained, but deny as what the will remain conception to decomposition of the same matter that makes everything that occurs in this atmosphere all the time.

Perhaps not as much as you may think Bro, maybe just a different way of explaining a lot of it is all. When I first got home I was hating life and miserable because I couldn't really talk about any of this to anyone. They couldn't understand what I was saying and it took a year and a half just to be able to stand this here-now time-space energy with all it's tides, currents and distinctively dark sided personalities. Finally made it through thought. Whew.

Totally sorry about your Mother. At least you know she's still around and you can talk with her direct so it's all good my Brother. :-)

Perhaps not as much as you may think Bro, maybe just a different way of explaining a lot of it is all. When I first got home I was hating life and miserable because I couldn't really talk about any of this to anyone. They couldn't understand what I was saying and it took a year and a half just to be able to stand this here-now time-space energy with all it's tides, currents and distinctively dark sided personalities. Finally made it through thought. Whew.

Totally sorry about your Mother. At least you know she's still around and you can talk with her direct so it's all good my Brother. :-)

Nothing to be sorry about, she lived to be 85 to die to tired to fight corrupted absolute power constantly. Power to rule reality takes energy from understanding what real is all the time being spaced apart genetically in the same instant and same atmosphere.

As for social botherhoods, I walked away from those in 1983 when I grew tired of the closed union shop spending union dues buying elections of those politicians giving everything earned away.

I grew up around Kent, Ohio where I learned the national media never tells the whole story in the news coming into my adult life cycle..1970.

Nothing to be sorry about, she lived to be 85 to die to tired to fight corrupted absolute power constantly. Power to rule reality takes energy from understanding what real is all the time being spaced apart genetically in the same instant and same atmosphere.

As for social botherhoods, I walked away from those in 1983 when I grew tired of the closed union shop spending union dues buying elections of those politicians giving everything earned away.

I grew up around Kent, Ohio where I learned the national media never tells the whole story in the news coming into my adult life cycle..1970.

I understand. Still sorry to hear she transcended like that but she's in a better place.

"They" sure do play power games to be sure. It's amazing how they pull it off right in front of everyone and how bold they're getting with it these days. It's chapter and verse right out of the civil operations and population control manuals. What they're doing is totally messed up as always but we do have to admire their work because it's super smooth and highly effective.

We're the same age and I remember you referencing Kent State. Those were some times and now things have come full circle where recent history is repeating itself even though there have been a lot of progressive changes for the better. I often wonder if we'll ever learn?

There's different types of brotherhoods and I understand where you're going with it and why. Too bad general society hasn't really been up against it as a whole where they know they're truly meeting great challenges instead of simply professing one's philosophy or another. True Brotherhood is forged through great adversity where all participants bond extremely tight emotionally as they endure tough negative situation after tough negative situation together as one. Given all the media hypnosis every side is putting out frankly I don't see us getting there as a nation.

What union? Phone Company, Communication Workers? They're losing a lot of their call center jobs overseas. Hate to hear that. You doing okay Bro?

Gator, when I look in the mirror I see my ancestry. When I look into my children's eyes I see our ancestries. Forgive yourself for allowing yourself to be misled by your own ancestry and ancestors, then you will never forget what you are and get lost in playing societal evolution again.

Peace, serenity like no institution will ever educate subjects of interpretation defined as society's child.

Gator, when I look in the mirror I see my ancestry. When I look into my children's eyes I see our ancestries. Forgive yourself for allowing yourself to be misled by your own ancestry and ancestors, then you will never forget what you are and get lost in playing societal evolution again.

Peace, serenity like no institution will ever educate subjects of interpretation defined as society's child.

This is a very fundamental difference in us Brother. I am the Ancients so when I look in the mirror I simply see a man who is on my own evolutionary path and I'm tacking with the wind rather than into it. I've made great social contributions as a matter of destiny as well as choice because it was meant to be. Of course I have regrets over decisions I could have made better but then they're just the continuing trials and tribulations this existence is based upon so it's all good. We are who we are and unlike most I've had the priviledge of choosing this life based on norms that have always defied society from birth so this has been a journey filled with closure for twenty three centuries of warfare and organized human conflict.

I have been everything from Legion to Samurai and a Brother in a whole host of Armies you and the rest of the world have forgotten. I've fought, bled and even died in more battles than my soul can remember in this current incarnation. After awhile I turned and died a noble death defending Priestess' of Isis because it was a matter of honor to save them inspite of their wishes for me not to fight that battle. I served as a Cavalry Officer during the Indian Wars in frontier lands where I carried out my orders inspite of the fact that I totally disagreed with them. Not too shabby for a military bully and braggert whose only self motivated purpose was to drink, rape women and pillage villages after defeating their armies my first few centuries as a warrior. This has been a bloody and costly journey spanning over two thousand years that has come to fruition and now as a budding Holy Man I'm walking away from all that. As Chief Dan Joseph of the Nez Perz said so well "I will fight no more forever."

My thanks go out to the current Priestess' of Isis who told me the tale and helped awaken my true self because our instincts always reveal who we really are. My thanks go out to the countless Others as well because they also helped me achieve this level of acceptance. Yes my Brother, the past, present and future all coexist simultaneously and I've not only seen the intersection but truly well as lived it as well. If you haven't already done so and you ever get a chance, go check out deep desert country where you can feel Mother Earth and the Cosmos. While they vibrate at different frequencies you'll be able to tune them in like radio waves and once you get past the noise of the Universe all will reveal itself as it truly is. Just don't be surprised when you see the Ancients as clearly as you see the screen before you because their energy is very much alive and still very much there.

It's all good my Brother from another Mother.

This is a very fundamental difference in us Brother. I am the Ancients so when I look in the mirror I simply see a man who is on my own evolutionary path and I'm tacking with the wind rather than into it. I've made great social contributions as a matter of destiny as well as choice because it was meant to be. Of course I have regrets over decisions I could have made better but then they're just the continuing trials and tribulations this existence is based upon so it's all good. We are who we are and unlike most I've had the priviledge of choosing this life based on norms that have always defied society from birth so this has been a journey filled with closure for twenty three centuries of warfare and organized human conflict.

I have been everything from Legion to Samurai and a Brother in a whole host of Armies you and the rest of the world have forgotten. I've fought, bled and even died in more battles than my soul can remember in this current incarnation. After awhile I turned and died a noble death defending Priestess' of Isis because it was a matter of honor to save them inspite of their wishes for me not to fight that battle. I served as a Cavalry Officer during the Indian Wars in frontier lands where I carried out my orders inspite of the fact that I totally disagreed with them. Not too shabby for a military bully and braggert whose only self motivated purpose was to drink, rape women and pillage villages after defeating their armies my first few centuries as a warrior. This has been a bloody and costly journey spanning over two thousand years that has come to fruition and now as a budding Holy Man I'm walking away from all that. As Chief Dan Joseph of the Nez Perz said so well "I will fight no more forever."

My thanks go out to the current Priestess' of Isis who told me the tale and helped awaken my true self because our instincts always reveal who we really are. My thanks go out to the countless Others as well because they also helped me achieve this level of acceptance. Yes my Brother, the past, present and future all coexist simultaneously and I've not only seen the intersection but truly well as lived it as well. If you haven't already done so and you ever get a chance, go check out deep desert country where you can feel Mother Earth and the Cosmos. While they vibrate at different frequencies you'll be able to tune them in like radio waves and once you get past the noise of the Universe all will reveal itself as it truly is. Just don't be surprised when you see the Ancients as clearly as you see the screen before you because their energy is very much alive and still very much there.

It's all good my Brother from another Mother.

So you want to leap from metaphors to metaphysics? ok I will play also. You only existed 23 centuries of humanity's attempts to rule space and time separately, my substance goes back further than 5 billion revolutions around the same star, in this same galaxy, in this same universal moment that has always been now for over 15 billion revolutions around this star if it had existed 10 billion years after now was established currently here all the time while my lifetime only exist presently here never the same added details twice.

Just like every other lifetime within plant, animal, predator, prey, male, or female lifetime as a sole product of conceptions making their own physical replacements in this atmosphere during your little time present hypothetically...

So you want to leap from metaphors to metaphysics? ok I will play also. My substance goes back further than 5 billion revolutions around the same star, in this same galaxy, in this same universal moment that has always been now while my lifetime only exist presently here never the same added details twice.

Just like every other lifetime within plant, animal, predator, prey, male, or female lifetime as a sole product of conceptions making their own physical replacements in this atmosphere..

"Metaphores to metaphysics?" Slow down Brother. In the greater scheme of the cosmos does it really matter what time reference we use? You were talking about me forgiving myself and I illustrated how I'm pretty much at peace. Disagreement isn't a bad thing. All I suggested is take a trip to the desert where the energy isn't dampened by other human influences. Like I keep writing it's all good. We are who we are as part of our own evolutionary paths.

"Metaphores to metaphysics?" Slow down Brother. In the greater scheme of the cosmos does it really matter what time reference we use? You were talking about me forgiving myself and I illustrated how I'm pretty much at peace. Disagreement isn't a bad thing. All I suggested is take a trip to the desert where the energy isn't dampened by other human influences. Like I keep writing it's all good. We are who we are as part of our own evolutionary paths.

There is no greater scheme than no scheme at all.

Interesting. Where are you going with it?

This is why I am not qualified to be a leader in reality, I survive the real moment and cannot lead anyone else out of being here now like societal evolution requires of priests, politicians, professors, and philanthropists do so willingly making fools out of other people's ancestry and ancestors.

Turn the other cheek and all that crap, I do all the time. I adapt to corruption without corrupting my understanding of real and adopting a half truth identity..But since my biological family members became a target of the national media I figured out a way to become vocal against all no win scenarios with a cannot lose understanding of the self containment that houses us all regardless the social justified denial character counts and genders don't matter until they swear loyalty to royal "we the people" staging reality to replace understanding this real moment completely.

Which came first,

physics or metaphysical?

magnetism or electropmagnetism?

light or dark?

dawn or dusk?

asexual reproduction or separated lifetimes of male female ancestral lifetimes?

What side of the sun is dark while eveything revolving around it is half and half.unless having an atmosphere that reflects the border to side facing the star and the side facing everything beyond the solar system?

Vocabulary invented humanity, genetics breeds homo sapiens playing society's children cradle to grave.

Please! Get back on your meds! NOW!

I don't suffer fools or other peoples insanity

Please! Get back on your meds! NOW!

I don't suffer fools or other peoples insanity

But you live within your own orchestrated chaos believing time will change details only existing now all the time. Linear interpretation doesn't change exponential migration of a periodic table of molecular characteristics making everything formed shaped into what happens currently as the individual lifetimes playing society's children brainwashed with hypotheticals to believe real cannot be self contained in an ever expanding universe.

Where do contracting result go, master of vocabulary, grammar, and linear mathematics down single topics addressing single issues that avoid discussing the real reason nobody knows what real is in any society dictating who's who of genetic continuation made of the same substance as everything else in this atmosphere.

And you experts of framing public opinions call me delusional..

You must of went to the same school of thoughts recited as Brattle Creek and those that went to the other side of the cyberspace parallel universe.

This is why I am not qualified to be a leader in reality, I survive the real moment and cannot lead anyone else out of being here now like societal evolution requires of priests, politicians, professors, and philanthropists do so willingly making fools out of other people's ancestry and ancestors.

Turn the other cheek and all that crap, I do all the time. I adapt to corruption without corrupting my understanding of real and adopting a half truth identity..But since my biological family members became a target of the national media I figured out a way to become vocal against all no win scenarios with a cannot lose understanding of the self containment that houses us all regardless the social justified denial character counts and genders don't matter until they swear loyalty to royal "we the people" staging reality to replace understanding this real moment completely.

Okay I got you. Makes sense. Staying true to you and your conviction is the best any of us can do because only we can live us well.

Okay I got you. Makes sense. Staying true to you and your conviction is the best any of us can do because only we can live us well.

No you haven't completely got it yet. Each of us, not "we". By thinking as each of us that would include ancestors not added to the atmosphere yet as ancestors, not citizens obeying ideology regardless the hypothetical being spiritual, political, academic, or economic in nature of diverting attention away from self containment being self evident all the time each space is what remains here reflecting off of each other as placed within the eternity of now.

Intellect and intelligence reflect off of what is going on as compared to what has happened before. That added together is where here remains forever in this adapt or become extinct moment natural balancing adds everything in this atmosphere to be this planetary position universally.