Stupid Muslims finally Kill Important Officials

Muslims are generally stupid and kill mostly civilians. Recently we have seen more and more a sort of intelligence behind their mindless mosque destruction and civilian killing. They actually have targeted important people like IMF and UN officials. I congratulate them on obviously putting some thought behind their haphazard attacks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/18/us-afghanistan-explosion-idUSBREA0G12P20140118

IMF and UN are arrogant bastards. They need a strong message. I prefer it to an Islamic radical boarding a public bus and blowing up casual bus riders. I ride the bus myself. I havent done anything to any Muslim. Its the UN, NATO, World Bank, and IMF that need to be blown up.

Muslims are generally stupid and kill mostly civilians. Recently we have seen more and more a sort of intelligence behind their mindless mosque destruction and civilian killing. They actually have targeted important people like IMF and UN officials. I congratulate them on obviously putting some thought behind their haphazard attacks.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/01/18/us-afghanistan-explosion-idUSBREA0G12P20140118

The muj took out Massoud just before 9/11 because he was on the verge of winning A-Stan and opening them up to the modern world. Now we see typical extremist attacks designed to sway public opinion the muj are growing in strength thus a credible threat once again. That gives them credibility with their own people as well as giving world governments justification to keep their troops in A-Stan past the troop withdrawal set for December 2014.

Wonder which intelligence agency put them up to it or pulled this off themselves? It's how the Israeli's have kept their war ongoing with the Palestinians, Hez and all of them. Totally sick stuff but it keeps working for them as long as people keep believing the lies.

Yes, if they are just killing civilians, one can speculate as to the terrorist attacks being faked by the government. The recent public transportation bombings by Islamic extremists in Russia are strange. Why would a woman get on a bus and blow herself up in it? She has to know that they are merely civilians and the government doesnt really care about them. They are struggling through life, taking the bus here and there.

I find it interesting that Americans were killed in the latest bombing in Kabul. These Americans were in an upscale (hahahah) restaurant. They had something to do with the American University in Afgan. My question is why were these Americans in Afghan in the first place? Joke # 1. They probably were there to help the people. Joke # 2. Upscale in Afghan means KFC. Joke # 3. Didn't they know there is a war going on there? Remember the dopes who went hiking along the Iraq-Iran border? Iran captured them and threw them in jail as spies. They may still be there. I hope so. When Americans do incredibly stupid things, like go out to eat in an upscale restaurant in Kabul, they deserve what happens to them. I know: The world is a village. It takes a village idiot.

Not all Muslims are radical extremists, it's really only like less than 5% who are that extreme. Please stop putting everyone of a certain group into one group (@ OP and the rest of the conservatives in this thread

95% of muslims DO NOT condemn the actions of the 'extreme' 5%...thus they are guilty by their silence.

I lived in Turkey for 9 Months and also Uzbekistan for 3 months, so I am not saying that I hate all Muslims, but if I am honest, in a very real sense, many Islamic nations are incredibly backward, and if you think the religious right are fascists in the USA, then you must honestly admit that the Muslims are going to be much worse and even have the death penalty in some Islamic lands for anyone identifiable as an atheist.

The fact that their suicide bombings continually target innocent civilians doesn't increase their favor to me. I cant honestly express my hatred for the religious right in the US and then say "well, Muslims are chill".

95% of muslims DO NOT condemn the actions of the 'extreme' 5%...thus they are guilty by their silence.

They're anything BUT silent and have been speaking out for years. You just don't hear about it here because western press doesn't report what's really going on over there because it doesn't make them any money. Controversy sells, not human interest stories of people they're promoting as an enemy.

The older I get, the more I am sick of all religions. I think they are for the weak minded and are against the individual. Religion is merely another obstacle that gets in the way of things I want to do.

Religion is like anything else. True believers will always follow their faith while the self seeking will always use it as a vehicle to help them achieve whatever misguided goal they're trying to attain.

Religion is like anything else. True believers will always follow their faith while the self seeking will always use it as a vehicle to help them achieve whatever misguided goal they're trying to attain.

I look at myself in the mirror and see no god there. All around me is the world. Those who are afraid of their own reflection are also afraid of life. They seek to escape into religion, to have comfort from others who are also afraid of their own reflections.

I was studying a documentary about Tibetan Buddhist nuns. They were doing interviews with them and it really made me think how religion is really about fear of yourself. They can go into a monastery and hide from life.

They become institutionalized. The world is like the enemy. Maybe that is why Muslim radicals kill civilians on public transportation: because they are in the world. To the religious mind, all humans are the enemies.

I look at myself in the mirror and see no god there. All around me is the world. Those who are afraid of their own reflection are also afraid of life. They seek to escape into religion, to have comfort from others who are also afraid of their own reflections.

I was studying a documentary about Tibetan Buddhist nuns. They were doing interviews with them and it really made me think how religion is really about fear of yourself. They can go into a monastery and hide from life.

They become institutionalized. The world is like the enemy. Maybe that is why Muslim radicals kill civilians on public transportation: because they are in the world. To the religious mind, all humans are the enemies.

Too broad of characterizations without allowing for individual thought. Most I know are survivors from very serious negative realities that almost claimed their lives so they view their religious beliefs as salvation rather than fear.

Too broad of characterizations without allowing for individual thought. Most I know are survivors from very serious negative realities that almost claimed their lives so they view their religious beliefs as salvation rather than fear.

I have never taken recourse to religion even in near death situations. Actually, the near death situation I experienced gave religions less power over me. People are only afraid of death until its really on them.

Of course, I understand what you mean. Like in the documentary of the Tibetan Buddhist nuns. Being a woman is very hard in Tibet. They have a high child mortality rate. Women who have children are often physically weak for the rest of their lives. Its kind of a lousy life. If they join a monastery, they can stay childless and are even taught how to read. So, there are benefits and a way to escape. Then, they get money from powerful Tibetans in exile in the USA.

Again... I will voice my concern with anyone who thinks they need to kill someone to change policy or get attention to their issue.. I know this has been going on since the Neanderthals or before... but I think we are getting closer to a world where violence will not be neccesary to promote improvement to society.Even my 84 year old Mom said this morning that cons should be lined up and shot... and I had to correct her point of view

No wonder you're f'd up....blood will be spilled till all the muslims are slaughtered at armagedon.

That is precisely what I would like to stop... I am an Atheist, there is no reason to persecute anyone over their religious beliefs or ethnicity

Please find Peace in your heart for all humans

He's all talk. The right wing type men who make these sort of boastful remarks about slaughter are actually pansies. They live down south, but they are not strong enough to be American men without religion. I am a strong American man who needs no religion nor needs to deal with anyone. These types of swine in the south are actually little church women locked in men's bodies. This is why they are so irate. Because religion isnt really very manly. So they make their violent comments. Religion is for the weak.