Isabel

Christie Blackmailed Hoboken Mayor with Sandy Money

Isabel has no substance.

Therefore, Isabel in the white trunks...

Wow A youtube video.

That'll show ME.

LOLOL.

Neue who cares about these lunatics....Just stop replying and let this thread die. If it was truely a news worthy story it would not have to be pinned to keep it on the front page. Liber's thought they had a smoking gun and it is turning out to just be a puff of partisan smoke. Let them talk to themselves and have a good circle jerk. Their worse than a bunch of high school teenagers trying to get the boys attention. Chuck will have to do something sooner or later.

LOLOL.

Can't change the subject as you've been ordered by your masters. Poor little whore. Whatever will you do now?

Wow A youtube video.

That'll show ME.

LOLOL.

LOLOL.

Can't change the subject as you've been ordered by your masters. Poor little whore. Whatever will you do now?

Benghazi

Obama wins RE election in landslide....GOP at all time low approval...

Reagan's win was a landslide. That's what a landslide is.

You really are making things up as you go along...are you doin' Isabel? ;)

Obama dodged the election-bullet because he lied about Benghazi just prior to the election. You might want to read a book on politics 101.

In other news...

"ObamaCare death debt? States can seize assets to recoup Medicaid costs"

Campaign to Re-elect Christie Subpoenaed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Federal prosecutors in New Jersey have issued grand jury subpoenas to Gov. Chris Christie’s re-election campaign and to the state Republican Party as part of a preliminary inquiry into accusations that aides to Mr. Christie shut down access lanes to the George Washington Bridge as political retribution, the lawyer for the campaign and the party said Thursday.

A person briefed on the matter said the prosecutors had also issued subpoenas to some of the 20 people and entities — including potential witnesses and people who have come under scrutiny in the inquiry — that received subpoenas last week from a New Jersey legislative committee whose investigation largely parallels the federal one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/24/nyregion/us-attorney-issues-subpoena-to-christies-re-election-campaign.html?_r=0

If they slip up and lie to the Feds, and get caught......I wonder how christie will look in prison orange...? Assuming they can find one big enough for him.

If they slip up and lie to the Feds, and get caught......I wonder how christie will look in prison orange...? Assuming they can find one big enough for him.

If Christie wears orange, then Obama wears stripes. :)

If Christie wears orange, then Obama wears stripes. :)

Let's not forget Benghazi.

Campaign to Re-elect Christie Subpoenaed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Federal prosecutors in New Jersey have issued grand jury subpoenas to Gov. Chris Christie’s re-election campaign and to the state Republican Party as part of a preliminary inquiry into accusations that aides to Mr. Christie shut down access lanes to the George Washington Bridge as political retribution, the lawyer for the campaign and the party said Thursday.

A person briefed on the matter said the prosecutors had also issued subpoenas to some of the 20 people and entities — including potential witnesses and people who have come under scrutiny in the inquiry — that received subpoenas last week from a New Jersey legislative committee whose investigation largely parallels the federal one.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/24/nyregion/us-attorney-issues-subpoena-to-christies-re-election-campaign.html?_r=0

You forgot to use quotes. :)

Obama wins RE election in landslide....GOP at all time low approval...

Benghazi Americans lose in landslide.

Obama wins RE election in landslide......GOP at all time low approval...

Yet according to our liberal friends here Obama just can't accomplish anything because of the GOP! So what, exactly, did you win?

The world may or may not have closure on the IRS' targeting of Conservative groups (it doesn't), but by the time the media is finished with Chris Christie, he will be too. Case in point: today's report from the Hill that as a result of Bridgegate, the New Jersey Govenor has seen his popularity plummet in a head-to-head match-up against Hillary Clinton, based on a new Quinnipiac poll. "Christie dropped 9 percentage points in the poll, and now trails Clinton 46 percent to 38 percent in a potential general election matchup. That reverses a December poll that showed Christie leading Clinton 42 percent to 41 percent."

Line up the new sacrificial tea bagger for mrs. Clinton.

Hillary: Fresh-faced and unstoppable! More popular than the shingles!

Our liberal friends have tipped their hands on who they fear the most for 2016. Probably a little too early, though.

I've never had shingles. I've heard they are bad. They would have to be to be worse than Hillary's screeching voice, even for a moment.

Obama dodged the election-bullet because he lied about Benghazi just prior to the election. You might want to read a book on politics 101.

Obama lied by repeatedly calling it terror? You nutjobs have gone batcrap crazy.

Our liberal friends have tipped their hands on who they fear the most for 2016. Probably a little too early, though.

I've never had shingles. I've heard they are bad. They would have to be to be worse than Hillary's screeching voice, even for a moment.

Sexist remarks about Hillary is the only way you'll beat her, repub party. Please keep it up. I love that Rush's take on a story is still to attack the woman for being female. (Christie scandal)

Obama lied by repeatedly calling it terror? You nutjobs have gone batcrap crazy.

Sexist remarks about Hillary is the only way you'll beat her, repub party. Please keep it up. I love that Rush's take on a story is still to attack the woman for being female. (Christie scandal)

Sexist?? I don't think so. There are plenty of woman who don't have that 'nails on a chalkboard voice.' Unfortunately, Hillary isn't one of them.

They attacked Sandra fluke just because she was a women that wanted birth control. they don't want women to have sexual freedom.

They attacked Sandra fluke just because she was a women that wanted birth control. they don't want women to have sexual freedom.

Fluke wanted somebody else to pay for he birth control. It makes no matter to me what pulls she takes. When she asks me to pay for it, then it's my business.

Just one person has to say they heard Christie say something about the bridge closings.

ONE.

LOLOL.

You forgot to use quotes. :)

Poor, stupid person. Lies, whores, says something stupid. Lies, whores, says omething stupid.

Your poor mother.

Since the fat man's scandals broke Hillary has surged to a 8 point lead over him. No wonder Obama is the first word out of wing nuts mouths in the Christie threads

And "Benghazi". They are commanded to include certain words or they don't get their penny for whoring.

Means they can SuperSize it.

The world may or may not have closure on the IRS' targeting of Conservative groups (it doesn't), but by the time the media is finished with Chris Christie, he will be too. Case in point: today's report from the Hill that as a result of Bridgegate, the New Jersey Govenor has seen his popularity plummet in a head-to-head match-up against Hillary Clinton, based on a new Quinnipiac poll. "Christie dropped 9 percentage points in the poll, and now trails Clinton 46 percent to 38 percent in a potential general election matchup. That reverses a December poll that showed Christie leading Clinton 42 percent to 41 percent."

Line up the new sacrificial tea bagger for mrs. Clinton.

Did you see the video of Christie photo opping with the elementary kids? It was hard to watch - he looked shaky and frightened. He kept trying tentatively to crack jokes for the press, and no one was laughing.

I think, as far as he was concerned, the Presidency was a done deal - he was rubbing his hands thinking about what a tyrant he was going to be - who he was going to bully and harm with PRESIDENTIAL power. Now, not only does he see that slipping away, he might be going TO PRISON.

Politics is a dirty game, so don't whine about Christie blackmailing some flunky mayor. As you have seen the Hillary election group is hard at work hand in hand with the media badmouthing Christie every time he takes a breath. The one feasible Republican candidate is getting a political beat down. That's what happens when you enter the "Game". All is fair in love war and politics.