lewstherins book.....

so i bought your book lews...i havnt read it as it is there and i am here...my wife has read it...well up to chapter three...lofl...dude yours is the first book that i bought her that she refused to read...it grossed her out..you must spin a pretty good yarn to actually gross a murder novel reader out...on your first attempt...congrats

oh...tell her to keep going. no. it IS a disturbing tale. i was smashed and going through my divorce when i wrote it. i really don't remember

much of writing it. i just got my copy in the mail today from the publisher and i'm on chapter 4 of it right now. it's really strange for me to read it

now from a detached point of view. it's great. i'm the best thing to hit indianapolis since kurt vonnegut. but still...very strange for me to read now.

from what i remember of writing it....the chapters with dr. nathaneal gant even spooked me while writing it. ben and isaac

and his behaviors with them made me uneasy while writing the $h!t. and i don't know where that $h!t comes from, man.

i just pulled it out of the air and typed it.

from what i remember of writing it....the chapters with dr. nathaneal gant even spooked me while writing it. ben and isaac

and his behaviors with them made me uneasy while writing the $h!t. and i don't know where that $h!t comes from, man.

i just pulled it out of the air and typed it.

yeah, the cloning sh it is where she had to draw the line...i think this book might make it to a cult classic if enough people are exposed to it...maybe a movie...my wife is hard to unnerve with a book...you should really pat your self on the back with the descriptive language

i read clan of the cave bear

yeah, the cloning sh it is where she had to draw the line...i think this book might make it to a cult classic if enough people are exposed to it...maybe a movie...my wife is hard to unnerve with a book...you should really pat your self on the back with the descriptive language

i read clan of the cave bear

dude...tell her to keep going. isaac has his revenge on the doctor in ben's (the 1st clone) name. she'll feel a sense of satisfaction when that bastard doctor gets a knife in him.

dude...tell her to keep going. isaac has his revenge on the doctor in ben's (the 1st clone) name. she'll feel a sense of satisfaction when that bastard doctor gets a knife in him.

lol...ok...probably when i am home..remember she is on ten acres in the boondocks...with three kids....lol...

dude..spoil alert?

lol. dude...i really want her to finish it and give a completely unbiased opinion. i'd appreciate it. the only people i know who read it know me.

so that's like a biased review. i want to hear someone who doesn't give 2 $h!ts about my feelings say something about it.

lol. dude...i really want her to finish it and give a completely unbiased opinion. i'd appreciate it. the only people i know who read it know me.

so that's like a biased review. i want to hear someone who doesn't give 2 $h!ts about my feelings say something about it.

well lews, i will ask her to finish it...if you knew my wife, you would hold her opinion of your book pretty high...it chilled her...but i will do my best, and have her critic it if she wants...

but like i said, she is home alone..with kids...she is a different animal when i am there...so we will see..

well lews, i will ask her to finish it...if you knew my wife, you would hold her opinion of your book pretty high...it chilled her...but i will do my best, and have her critic it if she wants...

but like i said, she is home alone..with kids...she is a different animal when i am there...so we will see..

man, i thank you much for even buying the muther f**ker. and i'm sure if she don't wanna continue, it's because i'm insane and wrote an insane book.

i appreciate her going as far as she did, if it disturbs her so. and i DO take her reaction as a compliment. no bull$hit.

man, i thank you much for even buying the muther f**ker. and i'm sure if she don't wanna continue, it's because i'm insane and wrote an insane book.

i appreciate her going as far as she did, if it disturbs her so. and i DO take her reaction as a compliment. no bull$hit.

well, if you dont make a splash ya aint competing..ya made a splash..

I see they are not on ebay

he should list them there with a brief...

did you see on amazon, if you buy the book, you can buy the kindle rdition for free

"matchbook" or some deal

""If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.

Start reading The Abomination of Norma on your Kindle in under a minute.

Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App.""

• 3 weeks later...

lews, my wife read your book...i am still reading it...i reviewed your book for her...it is her words..you should check it out on amazon tell me what you think

oh. that was you. i already read it and i thank you both. made my publisher smile, too. he's about to start the advertising himself on it. telling me to be patient and that it's gonna get some recognition. glad she liked it, though; if "liked" is the right word. and thanks, sincerely.

oh. that was you. i already read it and i thank you both. made my publisher smile, too. he's about to start the advertising himself on it. telling me to be patient and that it's gonna get some recognition. glad she liked it, though; if "liked" is the right word. and thanks, sincerely.

Heading to Hasting's in a few to pick up a few movies and maybe a couple of books, clue me in on the title so I can pick it up for my daughter, she'll have the whole thing read and an opinion wihin a couple of days.

it is a well written book...it is kinda a marriage of the philosophers stone and dr. gosnell...

Heading to Hasting's in a few to pick up a few movies and maybe a couple of books, clue me in on the title so I can pick it up for my daughter, she'll have the whole thing read and an opinion wihin a couple of days.

it's an indie publisher. that means unless it takes off, you can really only get it on amazon. depending on how old your daughter is, you

might not wanna let her read it.....

http://www.amazon.com/Abomination-Norma-James-Ward-Kirk/dp/0615948340/ref=sr_1_sc_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389416285&sr=1-2-spell&keywords=The+Abonimation+of+Norma

well it is titled...The Abomination of Norma not sure you can get it at Hastings yet...how old is your daughter?

it's an indie publisher. that means unless it takes off, you can really only get it on amazon. depending on how old your daughter is, you

might not wanna let her read it.....

http://www.amazon.com/Abomination-Norma-James-Ward-Kirk/dp/0615948340/ref=sr_1_sc_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1389416285&sr=1-2-spell&keywords=The+Abonimation+of+Norma

lofl....i was thinking the same thing