Obama is the Fifth Best President in History :)

AFTER SIGNIFICANT RESEARCH BY BOTH THE HISTORY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENTS AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT OBAMA IS THE 5TH BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY!

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best President ever!

The publicity release said,"...after only 5 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."

The details according to TEXAS A&M:

Reagan, Lincoln & Washington tied for first

22 presidents tied for second,

17 other presidents tied for third,

Jimmy Carter came in 4th,

and Obama came in fifth!

• Upvote 1

I dont really like Carter. He was president when I was born. He did all that stuff with Zbigniew Brzezinski, training Bin Laden and the mujahideen as paramilitaries to fight Russia. This type of Eastern European that enters American politics is generally a swine such as Madeleine Korbelová Albright and their NATO bombing of Serbia, which they did illegally so that people like Albright could attempt to privitize agencies like Serbia Telecom.

Carter is just a pigdog who wants to run around in Israel complaining about apartheid.

I hope you realize historians wait approximately 15 yrs. to rank a president. George W. Bush is yet to be ranked.

MSNBC probably called up a bunch of black poors and asked if they thought he was the best president ever.

• Upvote 1

Easily the worst in my lifetime and i am 65+. Carter next worst. Truman best (ended WW2). Reagan 2nd best (ended Soviet Union, and the economy went on a 20 year boom).

If you voted for Bush43 twice, this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard on NHB. Please tell me you didn't.

AFTER SIGNIFICANT RESEARCH BY BOTH THE HISTORY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES DEPARTMENTS AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY, THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT OBAMA IS THE 5TH BEST PRESIDENT IN OUR HISTORY!

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best President ever!

The publicity release said,"...after only 5 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best president ever."

The details according to TEXAS A&M:

Reagan, Lincoln & Washington tied for first

22 presidents tied for second,

17 other presidents tied for third,

Jimmy Carter came in 4th,

and Obama came in fifth!

...Obama came in fifth....

.......now that's a reach, at best......

The Calamity Organizer? That's hilarious......

If you voted for Bush43 twice, this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard on NHB. Please tell me you didn't.

Ahhh! haha!

Now watch, he will now claim he is NOT a Rethuglican, and is a "libertarian"!

Libertraian, a synonym fod "tea bagger".

Listing Reagan as # 1, proves that he has been in the tank too long for Rethug propaganda!

Reagan did not "end" the Soviet Union! What a hoot! :P

Franklin Roosevelt # 1- Helped the downtrodden during the Great Depression, started the New DEal, got us into WW ii, which saved England and Europe. We would be speaking German and Japanese today without that!

Teddy Roosevelt- The TRUSTBUSTER! Went after monopolistic corporations and Wall Street, conservation, and beat Spain in the SAWar.

John F. Kennedy- Only in three years, but backed off Kruschev during the Cuban misslie crisis, wanted to end the Fed, and get us out of Vietnam, and started the Civil Rights Act. DIED for his beliefs!

The only good Republican was Eisenhower(and Thomas Dewey, who never made POTUS) and Wendell Wilkie, who was a good man.

Ever since Ike, the Rethugs have been taken over by warhawks, Globalists and scorced earth traitors!

About carter-He wasn't as bad as folks say he was. He got stuck with Nixon's stagflation, and was a victim of the Arab Oil Embargo and all that.

Hoover, Bush-41, Bush-43 and Obama.... the 4 worst Presidents ever.

I sure cant argue with that!

Have you dumped Jessie?

Okay, so it was a joke. Certainly, Carter has to come into consideration when finding comparisons for Obama. In the 20th century, Harding has to be there as well. In the 19th, it's hard not to consider Grant, but I'd certainly look at Buchanan, Pierce, and Tyler. My vote would be for Obama as the new Pierce, but as there are no agreed-upon criteria for such an exercise, it's more a matter of taste than fact.