Sign in to follow this  
katied55791

coverage is good...but how about actual health care?

Greetings all,

I wanted to add this to the topic at hand. After years of no health insurance, I finally have health coverage.

BUT

there are no doctors or clinics willing to take new patients who have less that the top Premium coverage. They are 'cherry picking'.

I have governement assistance with my health coverage, but I still have no actual health care.

I cannot go the ER, because it isn't covered until I am in critial condition....but, I also cannot get care before I am in that condition.

I believe that the medicare and medicaid coverage is much much worse in this regard.

I see a crisis coming.... millions added to the roles of the covered...but no doctor taking new patients.

My coverage was cancelled. The new plan is $175 more a month and the deductables are $5000. Looks like I am going to pay a fine. Now I will pay almost $10,000 a year for cioverage and $5,000 deductable and get less then when I payed $2100 less. I won't pay for something that gives nothing in return. So how does this help America afford healthcare, Mr President?

me being a poor clam digger have seen government programs in action use to be $75 car insurance now $500 to $2500 a year before affordable housing & hud when housing was affordable momma paid $105 a month for 4 bedroom basement now same place cost $2400 a month thank you programs now health care God save the rest of the poor clam diggers of this country

Posted · Hidden by Chuck!, October 24, 2015 - spammer
Hidden by Chuck!, October 24, 2015 - spammer

The enemy of human kind used to only be disease and war. Today doctors kill more people than disease or war. The solution is arrest and execution of members of the medical industry. There needs to be a purge.