Nobel Prize Has Lost It's Soul

Cons get apoplectic because conservatives never win awards , especially anything to do with peace.

When they start giving awards for smarmy, reactionary untalented ass-holes, they will be at the top of the list.

I had no idea the lady that saved over 2,500 Jewish children from certain death was a conservative. As Epileptic says, much less deserving than Al Gore!

Rick Perry a globalist? LOL! Next you're going to tell us Sarah Palin is an intellectual.

well if i was comparing her to you, of course she would have to be considered an intellectual...google rick perry is a globalist and you will find his agenda 21 connections...or should i have sarah palin come on over and help you with that?

They are now the equivalent of a...

ultraliberal award given to other ultraliberals for furthering the ultraliberal satanic agenda.

I can see it now...pretty soon it will be giving out to doctors for aborting 10,000 babies in one year.

Cons get apoplectic because conservatives never win awards , especially anything to do with peace.

When they start giving awards for smarmy, reactionary untalented ass-holes, they will be at the top of the list.

its not a prize worth anything, its like a rhodes scholar award, it means nothing and is only given to sodomites from other sodomites its not worth the time to give it any creedence.

It's a peace prize not medical award

When did that ever stop ultraliberals ?

CBS This Morning on Thursday ignored the larger issue behind the blacklisting of a small Christian film that had its Oscar nomination revoked. Talking to Bruce Broughton, the man who wrote the title song for Alone Yet Not Alone, reporter Ben Tracy failed to wonder if there was a religious motive behind the controversial actions. On Wednesday, the film's nomination was stripped because Broughton, a former Academy official, had previously sent out a mild e-mail promoting the film. Tracy noted that "Academy rules do not prohibit sending e-mails or even the more aggressive 'for your consideration' ads all over Hollywood this time of year."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs#ixzz2rw0W2xoK