Hillary is too old, blood clots, brain disease, benghazi etc...

If her run for the presidency goes south, at least she can return to modeling.

Why do people make such a big deal about Benghazi? Not really a fan of Bill or Hillary.

I suppose because , in real time, the State Department Swamp Sow knew our people were in desperate need of help, but she and the rest of the tribe decide to just let them be slaughtered. Shiit like that. Certainly must be comforting for any American who may be stationed in a 3rd world shiit hole , to know people like Hillary ( Swamp Sow ) Clinton has their back. She is as ugly as a mud fence.

She wanted them to get slaughtered. She was hoping more Americans would die. Condi loves people, that's why no Americans died on her watch. No need for investigations during those peaceful years.

I wouldn't say Hillary wanted them dead as much as she wanted it covered up quickly when they turned up dead...knowing additional security was requested. Thus, the spontaneous riot story over a video.

I'm still not sure what they covered up. They called it terror, it likely had a terrorist element. There was likely also idiots simply rioting, looting, vandalizing, and burning who had no ties to terrorists, and sone pissed about a video. They acknowledged these idiots as well. I think we have a clear picture of the scene. Now the 58 patriots slaughtered in the Bush years...not so much.

People die there all the time. I dont see Benghazi as being ultimately so original. Maybe it is bad for Clinton, but I was already against her from her tour as Secretary of State when she was running around in Asia maneuvering against China. Now its time to hate John Kerry! :)

She wanted them to get slaughtered. She was hoping more Americans would die. Condi loves people, that's why no Americans died on her watch. No need for investigations during those peaceful years.

Problem is they just cant tell the truth, and she didnt do her job.

Hillary is just too damn old, she would die in office, hooray!!!!!!!!

she has too many problems to count and a horrible case of the uglies!!!

that's what we said about reagon . trouble is we were right he sucked as bad as bush h or w .

What COULD happen to Madonna, simpleton?

She's rich beyond belief and spends her time parenting her daughter.

And then there's you who averages a racist post 2 out of 3 times

What could happen to Madonna? Her career could be ended immediately like Paula Dean's was. Madonna wouldn't last a year and she'd be bankrupt and sucking every black c o ck for $2 a shot on the corner of 5th and mlk alongside your momma.