A Tribute To The Dear Leader

You're the inept fool....and you cut your nose off to spite your face. Your republicans hate people like you...not me...your priorities are so skewed,

it makes you look like such a fool.

And all of a sudden this moron is worried about "personal attacks"...which is the MO of this forum.

"You hate people with disabilities." LMAO.

A (((((swing)))) and a miss.

I'm still challenging you to lay out your resume next to the president's.

So far...Poptart has punted.....on 3rd down. lol

Once again, you prove yourself to be either an idiot or a liar. Post a quote from the republican party platform, or the Bible, or from any prominent conservative, that specifically cites people with disabilities as being unworthy of support from society ie. "takers." I'll wait asshole....

Poptart forgets Romney famous speech ( that no one was supposed to hear except his billionare donors)

that 47% of the country are takers......meaning vets, people with disabilities, seniors etc.

Meaning YOU you bootlicking republican turd brain.

Your GOP candidate for president called you a "taker" from society.

And you get mad at me. lol.

Way to support the party that hates your guts and if they win the midterms be prepared for your check to be sizably reduced...

b/c they love you so much and respect your support ( for kicking you in the ass)

Ass-hole.

Wow....this mental midget has to lie about everything to cover for his boys who have worked furiously to cut SS, Medicare and Poptart's checks.

And he lies about the 47% who are govment dependent and don't work ( not like me fool)...like YOU.

he forgets the whole debate that went on after Romney's speech was revealed by Jimmy Carter's kin.

You have to tell yourself BIG LIES in order to continue your support for the party of the 1%er's ( at the expense of the middle class and poor )

Wow....this mental midget has to lie about everything to cover for his boys who have worked furiously to cut SS, Medicare and Poptart's checks.

And he lies about the 47% who are govment dependent and don't work ( not like me fool)...like YOU.

he forgets the whole debate that went on after Romney's speech was revealed by Jimmy Carter's kin.

You have to tell yourself BIG LIES in order to continue your support for the party of the 1%er's ( at the expense of the middle class and poor )

Yes - I'm sure you like me to rely upon your interpretation of Romney's words, or the lamestream media's, but fabricated fairy tales do us no good in the land of reality. Your bigotry, hatred an d evny of "takers" is obvious. Like all illegitimate Libby's, youwishthere were a way to get paid for sloth. You are sick. You are jealous of the disabled because they get parking spots reserved for them. You are sick....

the wingnuts all over the country told us what Romney's words meant. Were you in a coma for the weeks before the election? They explicitly stated anyone receiving a guv check and didn't work was a taker and a burden on society.YOU, vets, seniors, those on welfare, the disabled etc.

Keep lying to yourself, fool.

and now I'm jealous of those parking spots. LMAO.

most who have those spots, walk out of their car and can walk just fine. They abuse the system...and then hand them to other family members. When I see that, I like to say loudly so they can hear me," Must be a mental handicap."

Which includes you...so you get those parking decals for two purposes. lol

the wingnuts all over the country told us what Romney's words meant. Were you in a coma for the weeks before the election? They explicitly stated anyone receiving a guv check and didn't work was a taker and a burden on society.YOU, vets, seniors, those on welfare, the disabled etc.

most who have those spots, walk out of their car and can walk just fine. They abuse the system...and then hand them to other family members. When I see that, I like to say loudly so they can hear me," Must be a mental handicap."

ES has a cum splattered face and he stinks of poo

You are an idiot. If yo truly think that Romney meant that truly disabled persons are the same as those who "abuse the system" you are an idiot. Or you are implying that's what he meant, so you are a liar. So, you tell us, are you implying Romney equates disabled persons with those who "abuse the system" liar? Or do you actually think that's what he meant? - idiot

Pick one - and tell us - liar - or idiot...