Who was the non-believer who wanted to see a circle-square?

The only thing that comes to my thinking is a circle around a town hall tying all roads leaving in separate directions.

Tallmadge, Ohio is one of those places where 4 roads come into one circle where their town hall and police department sit on about a 3 acre round lot. Looks great, but the accident rate is high.

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't that be just a piece of square tubular steel in the shape of a circle?

Cubed sphere. Circle square is just 3 dimensional interpretation of two dimensional concepts. Go 4 dimensional that includes every individual form between characteristics of the molecular periodic table and all lifetimes presently living in this atmosphere being spaced apart now here exactly as it occurs currently constantly.

where is the space and time that absolute zero exists between contracting results expanding details taking place individually with each key pressed to post every response made here as it does happen specifically?

Step out of metapored reality and into the real existence now was throughout history of organized denial corrupting the self evident nature to being naturally self contained to the skin each lifetime inhabits now.

Is simple compounding exponential inversion of was to does continue now.

Mathematics is one of the greatest truths in the universe.

A square tube bent into a circle is not a circle square.. There is no such thing as a circle-square

energy of contracting results of molecular characteristics cubed existed before Einstein made the concept of E=MC2.

E=MC3 verses E = MC2. Look at the Number of columns generated by the separations of differences between results of whole integers squared and cubed. 1 of 2 sides to pick from vs 6 sided results within one atmosphere. Einstein only divided real back to the point of origin everything adds together from within the present moment, He or governance never revealed it self contained the universal balancing to remain now all the time to save what power societal evolution has gained to rule genetic continuation lasting eternally within the eternity of this moment anywhere in this universe as it exists presently adding into being spaced apart currently.

Now is that Absolute Zero reality cannot find mathematically using hypothetical values as measurements.

Picture113_zps5ca236b0.jpg

God is as much an illusion as a circle-square. Neither one exists.

That is as dumb as saying no body can know what real is in plain sight. I exist as me while this result never stays the same details twice during the time it occupies space in this atmosphere.

This works unanimously within inorganic or organic compounding results taking place here, now. The God knows everything metaphor. Center of the universal moment doesn't mean having to be the center of the universe, just part in it.

Flat Earth is thinking time changes spaced apart now. Not the planet is flat.

That is as dumb as saying no body can know what real is in plain sight. I exist as me while this result never stays the same details twice during the time it occupies space in this atmosphere.

This works unanimously within inorganic or organic compounding results taking place here, now. The God knows everything metaphor. Center of the universal moment doesn't mean having to be the center of the universe, just part in it.

Flat Earth is thinking time changes spaced apart now. Not the planet is flat.

I'm sorry, but my nonsensical gibberish interpretation program isn't working right now. What the fuck did you just say?

wow thats what everything you say looks like...

does the truth look like a foreign language to you ?

I think the question is more, Is that what real looks like to your self developed reality? When assuming a social identity one must sacrifice understanding to truely believe nobody can know what real is in plain sight as undisputed truth.

I'm sorry, but my nonsensical gibberish interpretation program isn't working right now. What the spam word did you just say?

You are an educated idiot giving away what you are to pretend who you have become socially thinking real doesn't exist in plain sight and nobody can prove otherwise using facts allowed in debate of single one track topics over issues that force participants to pay and pick a side to be a part of team denial.

Mathematics is one of the greatest truths in the universe.

A square tube bent into a circle is not a circle square.. There is no such thing as a circle-square

Why is that not to your liking?

I would say there is such a thing as a circle-square. It exists in that grey matter between your ears. You are just having a wee bit of trouble manifesting what you are thinking about. You KNOW what it is that you cannot draw.

For the one who asks to see a circle-square which is contradictory in nature, in order to believe in God, that's bullsh*t. You have no intention of believing even if you did see manifest what it is that you are thinking about. It certainly isn't the reason you don't believe in a God, that belief already existed before it was re-enforced with your circle-jerk square contradiction whomever you were.

Anyone who tries to tell me a circle is a square or vice versa is full of it

this is one truth I hold to be self evident

Well, someone a while back requested God produce a circle as a square or vice versa in order for him to believe in God. It doesn't sound like it was you. I'm sure you have other reasons for not believing.

what if you have a round glass with a square bottom...

Whisky-Glass.jpg

A circle is a round line.

a square is 4 lines connected at right angles or left angles depending upon the direction of interpretation revolves around defining it right to left or left to right.

A square has 6/8 sides and a circle only two.

both circle and square are adjectives and images, not objects.

A mobius strip has one edge and one side

Is that your final recited speculation? What little details have you left out? It is a hypothetical art form and when it becomes an invented form of matter, then it has 4 dimensional properties.

Oh, the two sides of a circle, insidie and outside. the 6/8 sides of a square, top, bottom, left, right, front, back, inside, outside.

6 hemispheres around it's center balance point.

had to look up what the hell a mobius circle was. just mathematical hyperbole. But the principles were used to make a more efficient conveyor belt.

Yes and the conveyor belt is patented

a mobius strip can teach a lot about dimensions and space

Not really. Did you really look at the simplicity of it? It is basically a rubberband twisting where one part is vertical and the other part lays horizontal. Nothing spactacular there.

Just another man made optical illusion.