Monday is black victimhood day (mlk) do you even care?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True human beings of peace who try to help the world progress in a positive direction are always maligned and generally killed by those who want to cling to the past. Genetics is not a determining factor of human worth and character however racism is because it shows a very ignorant point of view from people who should know better.

Reverend King was a true man of God who helped bring our Nation away from a darkness that tarnished everything we say we're supposed to be for while racists would try to have us return to that insanity. Like I wrote, given some of you poster's backgrounds you of all people should know better.

True human beings of peace who try to help the world progress in a positive direction are always maligned and generally killed by those who want to cling to the past. Genetics is not a determining factor of human worth and character however racism is because it shows a very ignorant point of view from people who should know better.

Reverend King was a true man of God who helped bring our Nation away from a darkness that tarnished everything we say we're supposed to be for while racists would try to have us return to that insanity. Like I wrote, given some of you poster's backgrounds you of all people should know better.

Bump!

mlk was a communist dupe. that's a FACT. he was also an adulterer and plagiarist. he was a prop for stupid people to look up to.

MLK talked non violent protest of unjust laws. That was a good thing.

But legislators have swung the pendulum way to far in favor of blacks and

women who also can be extremely prejudiced in thought, words, and actions

toward whites and men.

No one should get govt handouts of any kind unless they also work at

sweeping the streets or painting or restoring govt property. And no one

should get subsidies, not farmers nor oil billionaires, nor the MI complex

to produce crap for the military when the only enemies this country has

are a few lousy criminals.

whites didn't start slavery. negroes should be more pissed at their own kind for selling their own race to whites.

Well, yeah we kind of did. And we played the tribes against each other for slaves. And I do know that tribes sold their captives to us for money and goods.

Well, yeah we kind of did. And we played the tribes against each other for slaves. And I do know that tribes sold their captives to us for money and goods.

And hundreds of thousands of White men fought and died to free blacks from slavery. And hundreds of millions of whites have selflessly helped blacks since then. And millions of whites have given blacks every form of assistance and aid conceivable and have catered to their every whine since then and what has it achieved? MORE WHINING and an endless cycle of false victimhood and false racism and a nation of squandered money and angst.

MLK was a communist and an adulterer. What kind of role model is that?

Thank you.

And hundreds of thousands of White men fought and died to free blacks from slavery. And hundreds of millions of whites have selflessly helped blacks since then. And millions of whites have given blacks every form of assistance and aid conceivable and have catered to their every whine since then and what has it achieved? MORE WHINING and an endless cycle of false victimhood and false racism and a nation of squandered money and angst.

MLK was a communist and an adulterer. What kind of role model is that?

Where's the claim that he's an adulterer? And besides, we are supposed to love him regardless. And it's not what you believe that makes you good/evil, it's what you do.

MLK was a true hero of peace and justice who helped a centuries long oppression that we aka whites started with slavery.

Thank you.

whites didn't start slavery. negroes should be more pissed at their own kind for selling their own race to whites.

Was it Jews who started slavery?

it's "national plantation day". they all gonna pick some cotton and spend a few dollars on their snap cardey?

obviously not. they were slaves of the egyptians themselves before the exodus.

And now they are thieves on a grand scale.

it's "national plantation day". they all gonna pick some cotton and spend a few dollars on their snap card.

It kinda saddens me when I see someone who is otherwise intelligent, post ignorant s** just so they can fit in.

Monday? Yeah I care. Cuz I want to re-establish some form of slavery. Maybe a "slavery light" kind of situation, but at the end the day, I just want to do it because I need a slave.

I need to be able to intentionally drop trash on the floor and be able to order somebody to pick it up.

And I want my slave to be female, black, and naked. (and have a nice body).

that's about like saying all blacks are watermelon indulging crackheads, but that's the stereotype, i guess.

No stereotype. Only truth. :D

Monday? Yeah I care. Cuz I want to re-establish some form of slavery. Maybe a "slavery light" kind of situation, but at the end the day, I just want to do it because I need a slave.

I need to be able to intentionally drop trash on the floor and be able to order somebody to pick it up.

And I want my slave to be female, black, and naked. (and have a nice body).

What would you do? Look at them? LOL!

:) Bump

One time I made a thread on this forum asking people who was the most influentail person of the 20th century. My choice was Martin Luther King, Jr. Some dumbazz dips**** said his choice was Adolf Hitler. Can you imagine? The most vile, hateful murderer who ever lived? smh.

:glare: Oh, and Hitler hated Jews, but they say he was one himself. Hmmm. A vile hateful murderer on a grand scale and he was a Jew. :ph34r:

:) Gotta run folks. Have a nice day!

No stereotype. Only truth. :D

What would you do? Look at them? LOL!

:) Bump

One time I made a thread on this forum asking people who was the most influentail person of the 20th century. My choice was Martin Luther King, Jr. Some dumbazz dips**** said his choice was Adolf Hitler. Can you imagine? The most vile, hateful murderer who ever lived? smh.

:glare: Oh, and Hitler hated Jews, but they say he was one himself. Hmmm. A vile hateful murderer on a grand scale and he was a Jew. :ph34r:

:) Gotta run folks. Have a nice day!

lol. that was me. and hitler WAS the most influential man in the 20th century. the entire world politic redefined itself because of him.

mlk made a few speeches someone else wrote for him and got shot. whoop-dee-f**king-doo.

mlk like Obama is, was useless and does not mean a thing in my life. I am sure all the welfare rats will go commit crimes during the parades.

what do you think?

I think you are also a scared little dog who sits behind his computer hatemongering all day long.