Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

I'm gonna smoke some pot now

And there is no government agent dbag that can stop me from consuming this natural plant. It's "legal" here.

I hope we all can soon experience freedoms from these socially conservative loons trying to control your personal life.

Happy days

I'm jealous, my supplier died,

Good...I think all drug addicts should be allowed to do whatever they want. Want to OD? go right ahead. We need to weed out the weak losers in society anyway. Let em shoot up and when they die chunk them in the ground. We could save a lot of tax dollars and prison space if we just allowed them to kill themselves naturally.

And there is no government agent dbag that can stop me from consuming this natural plant. It's "legal" here.

I hope we all can soon experience freedoms from these socially conservative loons trying to control your personal life.

Happy days

um...pot's still a federal controlled substance, so actually, if a bored DEA agent wanted to fuck with you, he could....

Good...I think all drug addicts should be allowed to do whatever they want. Want to OD? go right ahead. We need to weed out the weak losers in society anyway. Let em shoot up and when they die chunk them in the ground. We could save a lot of tax dollars and prison space if we just allowed them to kill themselves naturally.

Hilarious. No one has ever od'ed off weed. And it's non addictive. Have another scotch sweety.

um...pot's still a federal controlled substance, so actually, if a bored DEA agent wanted to fuck with you, he could....

It's not their directive here. And we wonder why we are 17trill in debt with weirdo agents running around wastingtime on people using a plant.

The thread is about weed and Mandrew goes off about "shooting up."

His head is as "Thick as a Brick."

I can't believe lugs like him still exist. Uniformed only begins the story. Whatever he's consuming (beef jerky, Coors lite and fox news?) Aint working for him.

I'm all for weed....I just think we should open it all up. Our society is full of losers. I just think we should weed some out...no pun.

Losers will find one way or another. Not the weeds fault. Most smokers I know are smart and motivated. Not all...for sure. But life is full of different people. We can't control everyone.

Losers will find one way or another. Not the weeds fault. Most smokers I know are smart and motivated. Not all...for sure. But life is full of different people. We can't control everyone.

same here, I think weed being illegal is ridiculous. We can thank dupont for that one. Skeppy and some of the other losers think I am a conservative, but have always been libertarian.

Happy days

have fun. but i honestly want weed to remain illegal. i like the idea of a "black market" simply because i hate the government.

i like the idea that people make money off weed off the grid. but still....have fun. i don't smoke the $h!t myself, but only because i don't like the feeling of it. anyone who likes it? smoke up. more power to ya.

same here, I think weed being illegal is ridiculous. We can thank dupont for that one. Skeppy and some of the other losers think I am a conservative, but have always been libertarian.

ok well that's more respectable. You through me with the od comment.

The problem is these losers will later on be looking for you to give them some form of government aid. I believe that people should be able to ingest what they want. I don't believe the state should support them in any way if they screw up their life because of drugs. Anyone giving or selling drugs to children should go to jail. A 3 year old in Colo. ate a pot cookie and had to be hospitalized. You can possess pot but you can't have a large soda pop in NY. Figure that out.

have fun. but i honestly want weed to remain illegal. i like the idea of a "black market" simply because i hate the government.

i like the idea that people make money off weed off the grid. but still....have fun. i don't smoke the $h!t myself, but only because i don't like the feeling of it. anyone who likes it? smoke up. more power to ya.

Ya thanks. It's still essentially a black market..or pure free market. Got it from a private grower. Ideally tge government should've never been in the equation to n the first place but that was the reality.

The problem is these losers will later on be looking for you to give them some form of government aid. I believe that people should be able to ingest what they want. I don't believe the state should support them in any way if they screw up their life because of drugs. Anyone giving or selling drugs to children should go to jail. A 3 year old in Colo. ate a pot cookie and had to be hospitalized. You can possess pot but you can't have a large soda pop in NY. Figure that out.

I don't think you can have pot in ny either...maybe only medically not sure. But the soda thing is dumb. I stopped drinking soda just to stay fit avoid excess sugar. But it's silly to think that choice is removed.

proof???maybe you belong in ny???

They pay it back and plus some when busted.....

Odds are if you are a loser who smokes pot ...you would be the same loser if you didn't smoke pot....

the stupid ones do.

I've sold weed,

You have to move a bit of weight to actually make any money....

Odds are if you are a loser who smokes pot ...you would be the same loser if you didn't smoke pot....

I've sold weed,

You have to move a bit of weight to actually make any money....

so have i. the good thing about selling weed and mushrooms, compared to other things, is that it's easier to know who to trust.

They read your email, listen to your phone calls and you're worried about this site? Lol

so have i. the good thing about selling weed and mushrooms, compared to other things, is that it's easier to know who to trust.

True.... You don't have to mess with any junkies

If that's not your primary source of income it's ok...Start trying to make a decent living you either have to trust someone else to shed some weight or mess with a lot of people... both are a bad idea business decisions...

I used to get a half pound or better when I smoked regular... Kept the family and friends smoking... Making a couple hundred extra a week and smoking for free...

They read your email, listen to your phone calls and you're worried about this site? Lol

Tell us about it ...

You would know wouldn't you copper...

I am past those days; but I never saw any harm in marijuana. The most dangerous thing I am aware of, are the archaic laws against it. I have seen more human misery from alcohol than all other drugs combine - and there are some truly evil drugs out there. Not to get off track; but I found ( what are the odds ) an enormous - absolutely enormous area on a steep mountain side ( must be a few acres ) covered with ginseng; but a few weeks past the harvesting season. Keeping an eye on it for the coming Fall. One of the treasures of the Appalachian Mountains. A difficult area to reach; and probably ignored for that reason. Lucky me.