Sign in to follow this  
Greatnpowerfuloz

Rename this place the Conservative Forum

You are more nutty right than Glenn Beck, and you're talking about sheep? Every single post is nutjob crazy, but all good cause you voted for Clinton in your fantasy land, right? lol

you seem to know a lot about this beck guy. you watch a lot of tv, don't ya. lol. i know you hate it that i kick your weak ass on here everytime you show up. or hell.....you are a lib. maybe you get off on it.

Yes, I'm a lib, and you are a nutjob. You don't have the balls to admit it. I don't blame you. I wouldn't either.

Yes, I'm sure you don't follow any radio nutjobs. You just happen to have 99.9% of their talking points down perfectly! lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Whereas you will support any lying dipwad that comes along, as long as they share your politics

Independent thought isn't your strong suit, is it?

My politics are simple, take care of all Americans and not just one or the other's support base. My posts consistently support this which you can easily check by reading them for yourself. Having written this, what are your politics?

Guess you kind of stepped into it with your arrogant independent thought comment sir. But that's okay, since I've come home I've seen many misuse the old "the best defense is a good offense tactic." Rude ill manners are simply poor attempts at cyber bullying and there's nothing tactical nor strategic in any of it.

Yes, I'm a lib, and you are a nutjob. You don't have the balls to admit it. I don't blame you. I wouldn't either.

Yes, I'm sure you don't follow any radio nutjobs. You just happen to have 99.9% of their talking points down perfectly! lol

lol. i don't know what they are. do they hate the gop as much as i do? do they despise capitalism? are they believers in mussolini's doctrine of fascism? i think the only real things me and conservatives have in common are family values and a passion for god and guns. other than that? i don't see the comparison. maybe you can explain it to me since you watch all these tv programs that supposedly define who i am. i'll be waiting.

Being a pig has nothing to do with your weight, dearie

I know Libs like you like to call names and puut people down based on things they can't control, like skin color and where they are born, but I prefer to judge people by their actions, like the great Doctor King wanted for his children.

I see you've been hanging out with Skeptic, and have even stolen his cute little numbering system

Have you ever had an original thought?

We know where the low lifes hang out, at the place they're trying hard to copy off of me

That's why you like it there, birds of a feather and all that

But let's ask you a serious question

Why do you think Misty told so many lies if she was so innocent?

If you're so interested why don't you ask Misty?

Oh that's right, you can't. You banned her.

I'm not Misty's lawyer. I know nothing about any lies nor am I interested in hearing what you have to say about her anymore.

The first of several lies

No surprise here,,,,

I revisited the thread. Saw nothing new by you. Obviously you hadn't been back there either.

My politics are simple, take care of all Americans and not just one or the other's support base. My posts consistently support this which you can easily check by reading them for yourself. Having written this, what are your politics?

Guess you kind of stepped into it with your arrogant independent thought comment sir.

LOL

You're the one who implied there was something wrong with independent thought when you said:

conservatives even turn on their fellow conservatives.

You've mistaken laughing with yelling, and think that stating facts is bullying

I'm not Misty's lawyer. I know nothing about any lies nor am I interested in hearing what you have to say about her anymore.

Run little girl, run,,,,,

One just did with this thread. You are a firm believer that character matters and genders are worthless if they don't pick a side to defend a faith and protect every other belief from understanding what is really taking place socially.

Conservatives only save their version of reality regardless the narrative.

well said

Honestly, looking down the list of thread topics, I only see two started by liberals and all the rest are the same old tired crap cons are obsessed with.

What the hell is going on here? Why aren't libs starting threads?

we libs are in the minority of members here. so more cons resulting in more cons starting topics seems logical. also, we are not as obsessed about the same old as they are. we tend to move on to the next bit of news and seriously, they just been the same old lately.

• Upvote 1

JT!JT!JT! (standing ovation)

wasssssssss up my brotha Slow how are you

and your boy has sunk to george bush lows in the polls. DC as a whole is at record lows as far as approval ratings. so you can take your little fantasy that "it's just a gop thing" and cram it mightily up your ass. the only idiots believing that line are the msnbc sheep.

The Republicans are responsible for some of that low rating :)

• Upvote 1

The Republicans are responsible for some of that low rating :)

do you forget how clinton caused the housing crash ?

do you mean like how pelosi' congress caused ALL Bushes / this country's problems ?

do you forget who destroyed this country's healthcare system ?

do you forget who held the gov hostage as a last ditch effort to save his unaffordablecareTAX debacle ?

oh and... dont forget who saved detoilet

everyone who voted for "the black one"

you own it

Seems more like cyber bullying and simply yelling the loudest regardless of whomever says something that is not to conservative liking. What's really tragic in all this false empowerment is how quickly conservatives even turn on their fellow conservatives. It's like there's no end to all this ill mannered arrogant rudeness which equally as tragically turns many mainstream voters away from potentially valuable contributions conservative thought has to genuinely offer.

Moral of the story: they who yell the loudest aren't automatically right, they're just yelling the loudest.

Bravo!!!!!

this place has always had a "survival of the fittest" mentality. many newbies do come and leave after the initial hazing that usually takes place.

it's part of the fun, imo. and those that have the guts to stick? well...they usually turn out to be strong-willed interesting people....whether you like what

they believe in or not.

What are you talking about? Hazing and bullying are not character builders. It just creates more bullies.

• Upvote 1

no doubt about that.

When every body of thought plays in the same theater of the mind, everybody is part of the problem. Not making up excuses to exempt themselves from being that result only results in expanding complications nobody knows how to repair honestly saving their version of truth aboiut what relaity can become when nobody knows what real is in plain sight.

The fuel of vernacular tribalism(civilization) that feeds corrupted absolute power of choice forced to always pick a lesser of 2 evils defined by academia training brains to mind church andn state applications of economic standards creating symbolic values that misrepresent substance here now.

Gee, where is the problem genetic continuation cannot fix by simply stop playing society's child cradle to grave?

Conserving their version of reality. the show must go on.

LOL

You're the one who implied there was something wrong with independent thought when you said:

Run little girl, run,,,,,

LOL

And this is what you're going with rather than being on record for what your own personal poltics are? Interesting. Total dodge to be sure which promotes the question why? What are you afraid of?

As for my alleged insinuation, I rather thought I was being very overt in stating the obvious. Case in point: Mitt Romney was pretty much progressing middle of the road philosophy designed to help him win a general election he should have. However he mistakenly caved in to the hard line right wing which caused him to shift philosophy mid campaign which ultimately cost him the votes he needed to prevail.

Where in any of that was laughing sir? None. That was pure bullying in order to force the conservative candidate to bend to one group's will over the greater conservative majority. Once again, where was that laughing or being laughable???

You ducked the first question so I expect the same in kind with this second but no worries because it is what it is.