Should a father have the right to marry his son? Why Not...

Nothing in the constitution about a man marrying his son. So i guess its ok. gross but not unconstitutional.

the constitution is a limit on government

its not a permission slip for the people

we dont have to ask the constitution if its ok to do something...

your president does... you might send him the memo...

I just made a million before i woke up. why work?

finishing up several bids, then out the door to hand deliver them, Im a great salesman, you should get a job and know the satisfaction that comes from attaining wealth from hard work.

at least your not on welfare. Because you might kill yourself.

I just made a million before i woke up. why work?

at least your not on welfare. Because you might kill yourself.

Sure you did, im sure your mammy taught you to be a lazy worthless bum, then you went to prison to get boinked in the behind.

Homosexuals should be barred from the country not allowed to be in partnerships or marriage

that would put all the gay bars and tie dye t shirt stores out of business

I guess they could move to mexico, do a gay-burro tag team show...

so I guess its ok

My definition: a legally sanctioned union between consenting adults of any gender and any number. If there is truly a medical reason that close relatives should not marry I'm fine to include that as a qualifier.

So, in your world, a father would be able to marry a son? Is that what you are saying?

Well, that would make for a convenient end-run around inheritance taxes, I suppose. And if you marry your dear old grandpa and when he kicks off you can get a Social Security survivor benefit for the rest of your life.

So, in your world, a father would be able to marry a son? Is that what you are saying?

Well, that would make for a convenient end-run around inheritance taxes, I suppose. And if you marry your dear old grandpa and when he kicks off you can get a Social Security survivor benefit for the rest of your life.

Assuming the son is able to consent (of a suitable age and mentally fit) I have no problem with giving them the freedom to choose. If our legal system needs to be updated then that's what we should do.