Sign in to follow this  
Chuck!

Guns Across America 2, Stand Your Ground

Wrong you are, ya worthless pissant.

wrong dumbazz...

the 2nd amendment expressly forbids the gov from infringing...

it doesnt matter how you flail your arms and stomp your feet...

infringing is PROHIBITED

look it up...

(ps, the libloons spoke in calif when they voted to ban gay marriage, but the court proved I am right

"you can not infringe on one persons rights by popular vote, this is a republic, not a democracy")

you lose... again... this is getting boring...

.. on the right to keep and bear bang-bang toys. It does not prohibit government from restricting what kind of bang-bang toys, capacity, or demanding a person register their bang-bang toy, you dipshit. Your brain has more holes in it than a paper plate used to pattern a 10-guage at 5 yards.

I like bang-bang toys.

the term is ARMS.. dumbazz...

wrong dumbazz...

it doesnt matter how you flail your arms and stomp your feet...

infringing is PROHIBITED

look it up...

(ps, the libloons spoke in calif when they voted to ban gay marriage, but the court proved I am right

"you can not infringe on one persons rights by popular vote, this is a republic, not a democracy")

you lose... again... this is getting boring...

"Stand your ground" is the reason Trayvon's murderer got off the hook. Its a racist law. It just means anyone is free to racially profile Black people, and then pull a gun out and shoot them when you start getting your ass beat for racially profiling a Black person. I got a suggestion? Stop being a racist toward Black people and maybe you won't get your ass beat in the first place? We're tired of this [excrement].

"Stand your ground" is the reason Trayvon's murderer got off the hook. Its a racist law.

liar

they did not use the SYG defense,

if they had there would have been no criminal trial

do you have any more lies to spew? you pathetic racist ?

who made the trayvon martin suicide about race ?

hint* (who said "creepy ass cracker") and who died for their racism and hatred...

as it should be...

stop lying

dumbazz...

liar

they did not use the SYG defense,

hint* (who said "creepy ass cracker") and who died for their racism and hatred...

as it should be...

stop lying

dumbazz...

You really are a dumb hillbilly. Go back to screwing goats or something while wearing your rebel flag bandana.

You really are a dumb hillbilly. Go back to screwing goats or something while wearing your rebel flag bandana.

too bad you cant debunk one fact

all you got is personal attaxx,

thro dat race card bro...

since you think I am wrong...

the whole trayvon martin suicide court case is on you tube,

post the "SYG" hearing, oh sorry you cant... because... there wasnt one...

go ahead, prove one point is not true...

""they did not use the SYG defense,

as it should be...

stop lying

dumbazz...""

too bad you cant debunk one fact

all you got is personal attaxx,

thro dat race card bro...

Facts? You said it was a suicide, when it was clearly murder.

Zimmerman was the aggressor, because he could have avoided it if he didn't racially profile Trayvon. Being a "neighborhood watch" is an honorary title, and doesn't have any legal authority. It doesn't give you a free pass to be a stalker, and to racially profile Black people. That is why Zimmerman got his ass beat. A grown man getting beat by a 17 year old kid? He must have been a banned word [female organ] anyway, so why the spam word would he do neighborhood watch, if he can't even handle a 17 year old? Oh wait!! Hes got that gun.

You shouldn't ever be able to claim self defense by shooting someone who is unarmed. There is no justification for using a gun against someone that is using their bare hands, even if they're pounding your face in. Trayvon couldn't have killed him, and at worst, Zimmerman would have taken a nice ass beating until Trayvon wore himself out pounding on his face.

Trayvon Martin case: Zimmerman waives 'stand your ground' hearing

Murder defendant George Zimmerman will not have a "stand your ground" hearing before his trial; he waived that right in court.

From The Associated PressAP

April 30, 2013, 10:04 a.m.

SANFORD, Fla. — The former neighborhood watch leader charged with fatally shooting Trayvon Martin told a judge Tuesday that he agrees with his defense attorneys' decision not to seek an immunity hearing under the state's “stand your ground” self-defense law.

Under questioning from Circuit Judge Debra Nelson, Zimmerman repeatedly said “yes” to a series of questions asking if he was aware he was giving up the right to a hearing before his second-degree murder trial in June. A judge would have sole discretion in an immunity hearing to decide if Zimmerman is exempt from culpability in the shooting. A jury would make the determination in the murder trial.

watch video

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-immunity-hearing-20130430,0,1858059.story#ixzz2qtIWSm52

sorry the truth doesnt fit your lies...

Facts? You said it was a suicide, when it was clearly murder.

the court and the facts clearly prove you are wrong...

he commited suicide by attacking GZ

suicide by cop is nothing new...

he was home when he decided to go axe "the creepy ass cracker" "why you followin me"

he was going to give him a good ole fashioned beat down..

he died for his stupidity, hatred and racism, as it should be...

didnt you watch the trial ?

and you argue with me ?

dumbazz...

I don't give a F*** if he waived SYG in defense, it doesn't even matter. The fact is he got away with murder by shooting a 17 year old kid who was a minor and unarmed, when he was a grown man. Claiming self defense is total and complete f***** BS in this case.

Nobody should be able to use a gun and claim "self defense" vs someone that is unarmed. Especially vs a minor!!

If you can't see the injustice here, then you must be a ******* redneck.

"Stand your ground" is the reason Trayvon's murderer got off the hook. Its a racist law.

I guess we can see who the lying backpedaling loser is...

""Trayvon Martin case: Zimmerman waives 'stand your ground' hearing""

maybe you should stick to name calling, lying and backpedaling...

the true signature of a libloon...

I guess we can see who the lying backpedaling loser is...

""Trayvon Martin case: Zimmerman waives 'stand your ground' hearing""

maybe you should stick to name calling, lying and backpedaling...

the true signature of a libloon...

SYG is basically the same thing as claiming self defense. Minus the legal BS. The point is that an unarmed Black youth was murdered by an adult White male, and he was found innocent. What kind of KKK just-us system do they got down in Florida? I know up here in Chicago, you gotta take your ass beating, and can't just pull a gun out to defend yourself after talking some shit, or stalking someone and expect to get away with it. I call that justice.

well gee...

Im gonna go beat up some 3 year olds,

it makes me feel more manly than slapping Quadravius the lying backpedaler around all day

lol

well gee...

Im gonna go beat up some 3 year olds,

Be sure to take a gun with you, because you might need it. Zimmerman needed one.

Be sure to take a gun with you, because you might need it. Zimmerman needed one.

Beeotch! I gotz ma hoodie on! Come at me dawg!

Obama knows exactly what he's doing, by dis-arming gun toting thugs, innocent children like Trayvon can live without fear.

Taking guns away from law abiding citizens is just obama's way of helping out his fellow shitskins to further victimise defenseless white people whom the nigs attack because we are the only ones with anything to steal. By disarming honest hard working white folks the feral niqqers will have even more of an upper hand when they know that their illegally owned weapons are the only ones out there and they will no longer be defended against.What the HNIC should be doing is vesting greater powers to law enforcement officials and citizens to defend themselves against the Trayvon Martin's in the US without fear of racist prosecution every time Sharpton and Jackson get on their soapbox defending the non-crimes of self defense against thieving shitskins.

The last thing Obama does in office is gonna be to take the guns away from all the racist White people.

And ya'll ain't gonna do [excrement] about it when these start rollin up:

bearcat.jpg

You gonna need a ROCKET to take one of these out, and guess what? You all might have guns but you don't have rockets, so you all are F******. So just give your guns up.

So Gallows,

Do you feel like a guest on the Sherry Lewis and Lambchop Show?