I seen a documentary recently that said that the average white European is typically 3 % sub Saharan African, that 3 % of our DNA is shared with Black sub Saharan Africans.

And this is an argument for what exactly ?

The Human race as a whole shares 97 % of our DNA with chimpanzees.

So what you actually said, in reality, is that UNLIKE the Human race's 97 % similarity to chimpanzees, there is also a 97 % DIFFERENCE between White Europeans and Black sub Saharan Africans.

Both Black Sub Saharan Africans, and White Europeans are far and away more related to Chimpanzees, than what we are related to each other.

If you think that you can tell me, that there is any difference (because any difference in genetics is a huge difference) and Im supposed to give a f)u)c)k)ing flying rats ass, about a continent that I am not native to, where the people there don't want me there, where I don't belong, where my Intellectual capacity far exceeds the African median, A place that I could make a far f)u)c)k)ing better place by my f)u)c)k)ing self, just on the basis of 3 % DNA similarity just for being a human being at all, I will gladly take a map of Africa, and Jam it up your f)u)c)k)ing ass, you stupid f)u)c)k)ing moron !

With just 3 % of my DNA POSSIBLY coming from Africa, I am not related to a single f)u)c)k)ing thing there, the difference is millions of years !

Have a nice day.

:)

• Upvote 1

I seen a documentary recently that said that the average white European is typically 3 % sub Saharan African, that 3 % of our DNA is shared with Black sub Saharan Africans.

So what you actually said, in reality, is that UNLIKE the Human race's 97 % similarity to chimpanzees, there is also a 97 % DIFFERENCE between White Europeans and Black sub Saharan Africans.

Both Black Sub Saharan Africans, and White Europeans are far and away more related to Chimpanzees, than what we are related to each other.

If you think that you can tell me, that there is any difference (because any difference in genetics is a huge difference) and Im supposed to give a f)u)c)k)ing flying rats ass, about a continent that I am not native to, where the people there don't want me there, where I don't belong, where my Intellectual capacity far exceeds the African median, A place that I could make a far f)u)c)k)ing better place by my f)u)c)k)ing self, just on the basis of 3 % DNA similarity just for being a human being at all, I will gladly take a map of Africa, and Jam it up your f)u)c)k)ing ass, you stupid f)u)c)k)ing moron !

With just 3 % of my DNA POSSIBLY coming from Africa, I am not related to a single f)u)c)k)ing thing there, the difference is millions of years !

Have a nice day.

The point is there is no such thing as a pure white race, like a lot of morons in the country seem to believe. Until other evidence is discovered to the contrary, science clearly shows from fossilized remains, that all of human kind evolved from the sub Saharan African continent. Have human beings since then evolved into different races of people depending upon their enviornment and geographical location on the planet over millions of years? Of course, only an uneducated idiot would argue to the contrary. But the fact that cannot be escaped is we all started in sub Saharan Africa, and evolved from there. We are all African at the core of our shared DNA.

The point is there is no such thing as a pure white race, like a lot of morons in the country seem to believe. Until other evidence is discovered to the contrary, science clearly shows from fossilized remains, that all of human kind evolved from the sub Saharan African continent. Have human beings since then evolved into different races of people depending upon their enviornment and geographical location on the planet over millions of years? Of course, only an uneducated idiot would argue to the contrary. But the fact that cannot be escaped is we all started in sub Saharan Africa, and evolved from there. We are all African at the core of our shared DNA.

Thank you, Skews. I wish I had a quarter for every time I've said this. WE ARE ALL FROM AFRICA. And there is nothing anyone can do to change it. :D

All of the human race's ancestry traces back to Africa. Deal with it racists. You have black blood running thru your veins.

Amen! :D

No, I meant 'related' to. You dimocrats haven't evolved at all. Dumbass.

You are so confused... but then your personal "'related' to" must have to do with how you got here... compliments of your mother and her father and one hot night!!!

Have a nice day.

It's true. My honky wife had her DNA tested a couple years ago and sure enough, she's 3% Sub-Saharan.

It's really obvious with her curly hair....

I call her my cute little negress....

• Upvote 1

Have a nice day.

You clearly misunderstood the point. Just that racists and tribalists are ridiculous. We all have roots back to early evolution one way or another.