Global Warming Scientists Trapped in Antarctic Ice

MSM Glosses Over Irony of Global Warming Scientists Trapped in Antarctic Ice

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2013/12/28/msm-glosses-over-irony-global-warming-scientists-trapped-antarctic-ice#ixzz2ovHeNTRb

So what was the exact mission of these scientists? AP is rather vague about this reporting only:

The scientific team on board the research ship which left New Zealand on Nov. 28 had been recreating Australian explorer Douglas Mawson's century-old voyage to Antarctica when it became trapped. They plan to continue their expedition after they are freed, expedition leader Chris Turney said.

Um, there is a bit more to the expedition than merely following in the footsteps of a century-old voyage. But what that mission really is, AP won't say. If AP is vague about the mission's purpose, Reuters provides even less information.

Since the MSM isn't forthcoming as to the real purpose of those scientists traveling to Antarctica, we turn to Whats Up With That for more insight:

The expedition is being led by Chris Turney, climate scientist, who has set up a carbon refining company called Carbonscape which has developed technology to fix carbon from the atmosphere and make a host of green bi-products, helping reduce greenhouse gas levels. The purpose of the expedition is to discover and communicate the environmental changes taking place in the south.

Ice Breaker Gets Stuck Trying to Rescue Global Warming Scientists Trapped in Antarctic Ice

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/rescue-ice-breaker-now-stuck-global-warming-scientists-trapped-in-antarctica/

2c3b1cbe-a9a4-4dfa-951a-e042f69615a0-620

Thank you for not shunning me rto BUT not even anything from the right either...there must be some kind of cyber clique here or something. pogorocks global warming thread is 15 pages long.

A cyber clique is a group of persons who interact with each other more regularly and intensely than others in the same setting.

Third icebreaker abandons rescue of climate scientists boat in Antarctica, media fog, obscure, don’t say “climate”

http://joannenova.com.au/2013/12/antarctic-ice-swallows-boat-media-spin/

I know that JT...I don't agree with all your racial views BUT always get a chuckle out of them.

They must work the ultraliberals into a lather, so they shun you.

I could care less about climate change or people dying from it...according to what I read 10,000 Blacks were murdered in between the time Zimmy cap'd Trayvon and the time he was acquitted. But Al Gore and friends need billions of $$$ to change something they have failed to prove 100% is real. Ultraliberals greatest worry in life is they will run out of things to complain about.

Global Warming Scientists Still Trapped In Record-Level Antarctic Ice

http://www.infowars.com/global-warming-scientists-still-trapped-in-record-level-antarctic-ice/

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/pj-gladnick/2013/12/28/msm-glosses-over-irony-global-warming-scientists-trapped-antarctic-ice#ixzz2ovHeNTRb

So what was the exact mission of these scientists? AP is rather vague about this reporting only:

The scientific team on board the research ship which left New Zealand on Nov. 28 had been recreating Australian explorer Douglas Mawson's century-old voyage to Antarctica when it became trapped. They plan to continue their expedition after they are freed, expedition leader Chris Turney said.

Um, there is a bit more to the expedition than merely following in the footsteps of a century-old voyage. But what that mission really is, AP won't say. If AP is vague about the mission's purpose, Reuters provides even less information.

Since the MSM isn't forthcoming as to the real purpose of those scientists traveling to Antarctica, we turn to Whats Up With That for more insight:

The expedition is being led by Chris Turney, climate scientist, who has set up a carbon refining company called Carbonscape which has developed technology to fix carbon from the atmosphere and make a host of green bi-products, helping reduce greenhouse gas levels. The purpose of the expedition is to discover and communicate the environmental changes taking place in the south.

Ice Breaker Gets Stuck Trying to Rescue Global Warming Scientists Trapped in Antarctic Ice

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/12/rescue-ice-breaker-now-stuck-global-warming-scientists-trapped-in-antarctica/

LOL. That's classic

How long are people going to continue to gullibly believe liars?

These people got their life in danger believing people who have gotten rich over their false fear mongering.

Just think of all the carbon these ships are spewing into the air.

It's like Al Gore on water.

Happy New Year Mac.

Why doesn't Al Gore rescue them? Hell they've sent him enough money, doesn't he care about his cult members?

Why don't we just send you... with all your blubber, hot-air and heat producing, compostable & readily available BS... you could melt the waters for miles and save the people, ship and cargo. Man, this is a capitalist's dream and you aren't already there? :D

How long are people going to continue to gullibly believe liars?

These people got their life in danger believing people who have gotten rich over their false fear mongering.

Anthony Watts calls this sort of thing a "regional weather pattern variability"... from that I take it that this has a "normal" aspect within the known field... no matter what the global average high is!!!

You really should reappraise your own gullibility!!! But the likelihood of an honest reappraisal is in doubt!!!!!!

Why don't we just send you... with all your blubber, hot-air and heat producing, compostable & readily available BS... you could melt the waters for miles and save the people, ship and cargo. Man, this is a capitalist's dream and you aren't already there? :D

Why don't you send me? Because you cant. You don't control me. I'm a red blooded healthy free man with a backbone and a brain. You on the other hand, are a spineless coward and a mindless lemming following al gore over a cliff. Keep sending in your tithes to him and drinking his koolaid though. I enjoy belittling your cult.

Why don't you send me? Because you cant. You don't control me. I'm a red blooded healthy free man with a backbone and a brain. You on the other hand, are a spineless coward and a mindless lemming following al gore over a cliff. Keep sending in your tithes to him and drinking his koolaid though. I enjoy belittling your cult.

Al Gore LMAO funny you ignore the hundreds of studies by scientists.

What you know about science can fit on the head of a pin.

(Your "Life partner" es should be ashamed at what a dumb ass he picked to suk his dick)

Al Gore's Global Warming Desperation | FrontPage Magazine

Those who have followed the work of “global warming” advocates disguised as scientists for some time may recall that Penn State’s Michael Mann and his cohort were determined, as seen in the leaked “Climategate” emails, to “get rid of” the Medieval Warm Period, so that their beloved “hockey stick” would remain nearly straight before turning up sharply during the past few decades and into the future.

Which is it dumb ass

- "94% of scientists are liars." - The Bedwetter

or as you point out

"funny you ignore the hundreds of studies by scientists"

It's one or the other dumb ass......

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been fun bitch slapping you around and calling you Sally all night ES.

Happy New Year my B.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

interesting that a publication would waste its time in such a manner as to be full of nonsense - not!

The anti-science folks must insist on it. Who says stupidity doesn't sell... oh those scientists, trying to push their tyrannical policies into your mind with all their hokus pokus

Peace!

Too bad that we can't send you against your will... your hot air and steaming pile of the usual would get these guys unstuck in a heart beat!!!

:D

And that head of a pin is 10000 times bigger than your itty bitty brain.

Too bad that we can't send you against your will... your hot air and steaming pile of the usual would get these guys unstuck in a heart beat!!!

Yeah too bad you CAN'T. Sucks to be you.

Please get rid of that flashing avatar!

It just gave me a grand mal seizure!

You will be hearing from my lawyer! ;)