Sigsfried said something about how my idea to send German Americans a little STFU message would kill trade not with Germany but with all of Europe.

First of all, I don't understand how that is.

Do you mean to tell me, that Everybody in Europe is German, or likes German history in Continental Europe ?

No European government recognizes those who are born here in the USA, to parents who are born here in the USA also, as either Europeans nor as being from any such a country in Europe as their original blood heritages suggest.

In other words, European countries do not recognize the European citizenship of European Expora.

European countries have absolutely no stakes in America settling a score once and for all time against a group of tyrants of its own, that has repeatedly cooked American history to suit themselves, Twisted American values to suit themselves, and has put an end to America's political superiority in terms of progress in how people are treated.

Fact : The last real landmark decision by the supreme court was almost 50 years ago.

America has yet to obey its own ADA laws, and non discrimination laws.

Secondly, What the F)U)C)K do we need from Europe ?

What we buy from Europe, we make on our own, and more.

Thirdly, America's biggest friends in Europe is Britain and their friends.

Fourth, Look around your house, I guarantee you that ATLEAST 3 times as much of what you have is from Japan or South Korea, than from Anywhere in Europe, much less Germany.

LOL !

An attack on any member state of the EU of the magnitude you suggested would be seen as an attack on all. Germany holds a lot of weight within the EU (the big powers generally being Germany, France and the UK but in reality the power is very spread out) so of all the countries it would be the worst to target. If Britain opposed it too strongly then Britain would be forced to leave the EU (not that it would be such an unpopular thing) but even then could be given a choice between close trade if America or Europe, while America is important there is only one way that decision would go and it would not be pleasant.

Sigsfried said something about how my idea to send German Americans a little STFU message would kill trade not with Germany but with all of Europe.

First of all, I don't understand how that is.

Do you mean to tell me, that Everybody in Europe is German, or likes German history in Continental Europe ?

No European government recognizes those who are born here in the USA, to parents who are born here in the USA also, as either Europeans nor as being from any such a country in Europe as their original blood heritages suggest.

In other words, European countries do not recognize the European citizenship of European Expora.

European countries have absolutely no stakes in America settling a score once and for all time against a group of tyrants of its own, that has repeatedly cooked American history to suit themselves, Twisted American values to suit themselves, and has put an end to America's political superiority in terms of progress in how people are treated.

Fact : The last real landmark decision by the supreme court was almost 50 years ago.

America has yet to obey its own ADA laws, and non discrimination laws.

Secondly, What the F)U)C)K do we need from Europe ?

What we buy from Europe, we make on our own, and more.

Thirdly, America's biggest friends in Europe is Britain and their friends.

Fourth, Look around your house, I guarantee you that ATLEAST 3 times as much of what you have is from Japan or South Korea, than from Anywhere in Europe, much less Germany.

LOL !

It isn't the goods, it is those holding the patents that get to become royalty demanding loyalty and supplying excuses to deny what real is for reality's sake.

Aceman, do you understand the difference between clowns and stooges? Cdlowns divert attention between acts in a three ring circus, stooges are stacked in the audience to sway the audience to laugh at clowns.

Team work. Allies for the same cause and effect that affects unsuspecting people to feel out numbered socially. Kingdoms are just self imposed tyranny hoping words mean things rather than defining a specific denial.

The UK wants out of the EU anyway.

Btw, the UK cannot be forced out of the EU anyway, without a war that the UK is too well equipped for Europe to try to start.

also, the permanent members of the UN security council, are made up of the victors of world war 2.

Germany is not, and the UK is.

:)

The UK wants out of the EU Anyway.

The UK cannot be forced out of the EU without a war that the UK is too well equipped for Europe to try to start.

Two carriers
1 Amphibious Assault Ship

6 Guided missile destroyers that launches tomahawk cruise missiles, SM1, 2 and 3 missiles, and Harpoon Missiles.

Upwards of fourteen Duke Class heavy anti ship frigates.
Nuclear powered submarines.

Apache helicopters, the absolute best attack helicopters, the world has ever known since the beginning of Helicopter aviation.

Tornados, Typhoons, and F35
Many British weapons have made it into the American Arsenal even recently.

The UK also has Europe's only tracked APC, only 2 others exist, those are in UN code violating Russia, and in Israel.

That's how well protected a tracked APC is.
It has no worthy adversary, just like the tanks they are built from.

No way is the UK going to be forced out of the EU, given the severe limitations the EU puts on the militarization of EU countries besides the UK.

And the countries of the European Union, don't produce products that are good enough for the UK choose OVER American.

Have a nice day.

The UK can easily be effectively forced out of the EU, demanding Britain accepted Schengen and the Euro would do it. The EU does not limit military spending, though it does limit Eurozone total spending so I suppose it puts a very high ceiling on it. Anyway there is no way it would come to war, need I remind you that Britain and France are both nuclear armed states, war in Europe would be unthinkable.

France has fixed wing aircraft carriers, Britain does not. A war between Britain and France is unthinkable. As painful as trade without America would be to Britain more trade is done with Europe than America, plus this is not a debate about America as it is now but one willing to treat people based on their ancestors country of origin, would Britain really expect British citizens to continue to be treated well be America? We backed the Confederacy (all in very limited ways), burned down the white house and armed native Americans to fight uprisings against you, not to mention the war of independence. Why exactly would we trust an America prepared to treat German citizens so horrendously.

You see the bonds between European nations are difficult to define, but perhaps when Sarkozy said the bonds were fraternal he was right. Just like brothers we fight amongst our selves, squabble over every little thing, fling insults at each other, but we have grown up enough now that if someone outside is a threat we join together. That is what drove the EU, and why I don't think Britain will leave it entirely (or at least will remain in the trade agreements if nothing else). Military might between us is pointless as these days a war between European powers won't end in glorious victory but in a barren wasteland.