Hey chuck? How's it going brosef?

The new board looks kind of dead.... Where did everyone go? More importantly, why did they leave? :huh: :huh:

Well, we know why YOU left - your gibbering, pants-peeing humiliation at having the world's biggest screaming emotional meltdown ever seen on this board. You couldn't lie it away, you couldn't whimper and cry it away, you couldn't scream it away, SO YOU RAN AWAY.

LOLOL.

the sheep always look for that new shepherd. something new. that feeling of vain camaraderie. i notice the other site quickly

attracted the dullards. funny how those same dullards keep coming back here to pretend the new sheep site is so much better.

if it really was? there surely would be no need for threads like this.

I guess Isabel doesn't remember the board went down for two weeks.

I remember that you starting hiding from me LONG before the board went down. I remember that I drove you into such a hilarious, deranged, pants-peeing meltdown, screaming incoherently in GIANT FONT RED LETTERS ALL CAPS! LOL that you were completely humiliated. I remember that you tried to engineer an excuse to explain your running away from your humiliation screaming with your panties around your ankles. As I recall, you lied that I had made "allegations" (that I never made), then demanded I prove those things (that I never said), then announced that because I didn't prove those things (that never existed), you were going to "ignore" me. I'm sure that pathetic, transparent piece of whimpering bullshit fooled EVERYONE!

`

According to her, that's called "hiding". LOLOLOL

Your engineering that laughably obvious excuse to run away and hide in the closet is what I call hiding.

Since I'm posting here, CLEARLY I didn't leave. More LIES from Isabel LOLOLOLOL

You responded as I knew you would - like a trained poodle. Your personality disorder and feeble ego DRIVE you to continually lie and rewrite reality into a nice, safe, self-comforting form. All I had to do was deny your bullshit version of reality, and you would HAVE to rush back into try to shore up your fantasy. You HAVE NO CHOICE.

• 4 years later...
On 12/29/2013 at 5:51 PM, Str8tEdge said:

I guess Isabel doesn't remember the board went down for two weeks. According to her, that's called "hiding". LOLOLOL

Since I'm posting here, CLEARLY I didn't leave. More LIES from Isabel LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

ROFL!!!!! She's still telling the SAME LIE 5 years later!!!!!😂

Then I got banned two days later lol....