The American Denazification program

This here is a letter that I would have sent to everybody's house by mail, if I was Elected president.

To whom it may concern,

On this day of (for example, October 12th, 2034) Americans of German nationality are no longer permitted to reside within United States as American citizens, and must leave effective now, and such people have exactly two full calendar years (730 days) to leave and return to Germany.

Reasons :

Germans are not the original European settlers of the United States, and have repeatedly cooked American history to suit themselves.

German Americans continue to verbally threaten and harass America's most historical allies via their civilian populations online.

American Industrialization began with the Industrial revolution of Great Britain, and American industrialization is Based on the British Industrial Revolution model, NOT Germany's industrialization which also followed British.

German Americans have proved throughout their history here, that they are a threat, to any of America's long standing minority groups that have been here for far longer than Germans have been, since the conclusion of world war 1, in 1918.

It is for these four reasons, that anyone of German nationality is advised to report to the local county sheriffs office, and turn themselves in to be deported back to Germany, since they like there so much better than here.

:)

Goes to show your ever so enlightened view of history which cascades into shadowy nonsense is about as clear as a brick made out of mud. Your views are better left to yourself. Since you know nothing about history may I suggest punditry on FOX news. Or wait, that must be the crevasse of wisdom of which you drank from.

Peace!

Well hey, my old man fought in WWII against Japan in the Marines, but he's part German part Irish, so to am I. Remember the revolutionary war, where you had the Hessen's who fought for the most part for Great Britain, then you also had the Provost who came here as our allies to fight against them. You can't lump all Germanic people into one group and call that history. Also, you should look at all the fools who screwed up here after that war was finally won and we became an independent nation. Ben Franklin had German in him.

Nothing wrong with feminism btw, any dignified movement that sets the record straight does often call for extreme.

A Semi-Revolution

I advocate a semi-revolution.

The trouble with a total revolution

(Ask any reputable Rosicrucian)

Is that it brings the same class up on top.

Executives of skillful execution

Will therefore plan to go halfway and stop.

Yes, revolutions are the only salves,

But they're one thing that should be done by halves.

Robert Frost - most likely from Scottish/English descent...

Peace!

This here is a letter that I would have sent to everybody's house by mail, if I was Elected president.

To whom it may concern,

On this day of (for example, October 12th, 2034) Americans of German nationality are no longer permitted to reside within United States as American citizens, and must leave effective now, and such people have exactly two full calendar years (730 days) to leave and return to Germany.

Reasons :

Germans are not the original European settlers of the United States, and have repeatedly cooked American history to suit themselves.

German Americans continue to verbally threaten and harass America's most historical allies via their civilian populations online.

American Industrialization began with the Industrial revolution of Great Britain, and American industrialization is Based on the British Industrial Revolution model, NOT Germany's industrialization which also followed British.

German Americans have proved throughout their history here, that they are a threat, to any of America's long standing minority groups that have been here for far longer than Germans have been, since the conclusion of world war 1, in 1918.

It is for these four reasons, that anyone of German nationality is advised to report to the local county sheriffs office, and turn themselves in to be deported back to Germany, since they like there so much better than here.

:)

Leaving aside that such a move would be completely illegal, the USA needs to trade with the EU (as does the EU with the USA of course) and such an action would destroy trade not just with Germany but with virtually all of Europe.