No Holds Barred is a Right Inhosbitable Place

TheOldBarn

No it doesn't shake me to my core or anything like that. I just wonder why, like there's a chance to misunderstand what most of them mean to say, as if I can't or couldn't.

Why is all this time spent with such sick, twisted nonsense... sic

quotations of bozos neither here nor there

don't mean much to me.

No one seems satisfied

There they warn of tyranny

while their vision turns to lead.

Most are just momma boys,

wishing they were not unemployed...

and so misunderstood

Peace!

No it doesn't shake me to my core or anything like that. I just wonder why, like there's a chance to misunderstand what most of them mean to say, as if I can't or couldn't.

don't mean much to me.

No one seems satisfied

and so misunderstood

Peace!

Will you ever separate yourself from becoming a society's child and a lost sole hiding behind the mask of humanity's soul purpose of language arts?

Denial makes tyrants out of every social justification using the excuse nobody knows everything about anything specific except rectied hyperbole. What if realities vs what is really going staging humanity.

Societal evolution cannot exist without language and genetic continuation doesn't need a social justific, just lifetimes adapting to the moment each lifetime added to the atmosphere. How many levels of self containment within specific spheres are you completely understanding as those levels apply to everything living past, present, and future?

Speaking of which how many half truths exist when comparing 4 axioms of interpretation of everything existing as it exists presently each having a separate meaning? There is academic, political, spiritual, and economic so how do they weave reality into state of mind illusions real is uncomprehensible for most lifetimes regardless the generation?

these are rhetorical questions by the way and are for all that read them, not just you. Try describing the self evident and self containment that makes everything self evident, you will find every social justification as inhospitable as the next denial protecting a faith real doesn't exist in plain sight, just stages of reality.

poor sentences don't understand rich ideas. Before you had a thought... there once was a psycho somatic cadence - it came from the somatic nervous system, the nerves that connect the sensory organs, what you hear, see and touch, all plugged into the only reality ever to be known in any life, all smiles, frowns, with or without virtue... then, a thought, designed just by you... A system for words, language, sounds and the occasional yelp. Something says it's hot, or you're tired, or hungry, some say the gut bacteria have a lot to do with a persons mood.

I'm bumbling here, just trying to figure out what you mean to say. To me it seems incoherent. Are you saying there's no such thing as a perfectly original thought? Are you saying you need to define a problem before it is a problem?

Stages of reality sort of sounds like what I go through in the morning before a cup of coffee. There's a lot of squinting, slow movements and ritualized grumbling, an actual decision process put on hold purposely, and the feeling like reality can wait... It'll be there (reality) once I've had my coffee, I think.

Peace!

don't mean much to me.

No one seems satisfied

and so misunderstood

Peace!

Just plant mustard seeds.

• 2 weeks later...

poor sentences don't understand rich ideas. Before you had a thought... there once was a psycho somatic cadence - it came from the somatic nervous system, the nerves that connect the sensory organs, what you hear, see and touch, all plugged into the only reality ever to be known in any life, all smiles, frowns, with or without virtue... then, a thought, designed just by you... A system for words, language, sounds and the occasional yelp. Something says it's hot, or you're tired, or hungry, some say the gut bacteria have a lot to do with a persons mood.

I'm bumbling here, just trying to figure out what you mean to say. To me it seems incoherent. Are you saying there's no such thing as a perfectly original thought? Are you saying you need to define a problem before it is a problem?

Stages of reality sort of sounds like what I go through in the morning before a cup of coffee. There's a lot of squinting, slow movements and ritualized grumbling, an actual decision process put on hold purposely, and the feeling like reality can wait... It'll be there (reality) once I've had my coffee, I think.

Peace!

Genetic continuation is specific random selection, not linear logic that tries to separate ancestry's ancestors to play society's children cradle to grave, without those controlled by deception knowing what it is they ignore in plain sight..

without instincts there is no intellect.

don't mean much to me.

No one seems satisfied

and so misunderstood

Peace!

WHAT??? You missed your meds.

• 2 weeks later...