Chick Fil A Bowl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did such an evil organization get to sponsor a bowl game???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How's that boycott workin out for you libs? ROLMFAO!!!!

Libs suck at everything. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Who cares. Have you noticed that nobody, and I mean NOBODY, even talks about chick fil a except desperate right turds who need something that resembles relevance. This issue is only relevant in your mind. In the rest of the normal world, not so much. Is it real crowded in that circle jerk you live in? :lol:

Who cares. Have you noticed that nobody, and I mean NOBODY, even talks about chick fil a except desperate right turds who need something that resembles relevance. This issue is only relevant in your mind. In the rest of the normal world, not so much. Is it real crowded in that circle jerk you live in? :lol:

That's because you're fake chick fil A controversy blow up in your faces just like the duck dynasty one. You fucken loser.

My best friend's inlaws are as conservative as you nutjobs. They were as anti-gay as any couple I ever knew. You can imagine how hurt they were when their boy turned out to be 100% gay. They now have a different opinion. Nutjobs like the cheney's are always against gays until they know one, then they suddenly see the light. Conservatives stand for nothing except hating people not like them. Sad existence.

My best friend's inlaws are as conservative as you nutjobs. They were as anti-gay as any couple I ever knew. You can imagine how hurt they were when their boy turned out to be 100% gay. They now have a different opinion. Nutjobs like the cheney's are always against gays until they know one, then they suddenly see the light. Conservatives stand for nothing except hating people not like them. Sad existence.

Your Best Friend's inlaws aren't and weren't true conservatives. If they were they would of disowned him the moment they found out he was a fag. At the very least they would of sent him to one of those pray the gay away camps. Just another hypocrite couple, who threw their morals out the window. Here is an example of moral integrity: In my family, interracial breeding is forbidden, yet my cousin did it anyway, and knocked the [African-American slur] bitch up. My Cousin is no longer welcome at family functions, and my Aunt and Uncle have disowned him. See That is moral integrity. If I have had a Son, and I found out he was a Liberal, I'd disown him immediately. Hell I might even kill him, because there are all ready to many Libtards in this country. It really doesn't matter tho as I will never be a Father. Least not a father of another Homo sapien. I may adopt a puppy or dog someday,

Who would expect a lib to talk about Chick Fil A. That would be like talking about getting your ass beat to a pulp.

their boy turned out to be 100% gay.

that was nice of you to help them prove it

were you born gay ?

Conservatives stand for nothing except hating people not like them. Sad existence.

do you hate them because they arent just like you ?

its ok huntforfags, just push the closet door open, step out...

Who would expect a lib to talk about Chick Fil A. That would be like talking about getting your ass beat to a pulp.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Can't wait for Johnny Football, a future 1%er, to beat some Duke ass to a pulp.

How did such an evil organization get to sponsor a bowl game???? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How's that boycott workin out for you libs? ROLMFAO!!!!

Libs suck at everything. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The answer would be... a five year, $22 million, sponsorship deal, with the contract ending this year!!! That contract was signed way before the boycott.

The boycott isn't hurting Chick fil as much since the economy is turning around.

For sure the Libs don't suck at turning around the fallout from that faulty Con economy. Just maybe the Libs saved Chick Fil A's butt from that boycott by doing so. Unlike the Cons, the Libs won't slash and burn elements in the economy, even if it saves those with ideals that they don't side with, just to satisfy the political agenda.

The answer would be... a five year, $22 million, sponsorship deal, with the contract ending this year!!! That contract was signed way before the boycott.

The boycott isn't hurting Chick fil as much since the economy is turning around.

For sure the Libs don't suck at turning around the fallout from that faulty Con economy. Just maybe the Libs saved Chick Fil A's butt from that boycott by doing so. Unlike the Cons, the Libs won't slash and burn elements in the economy, even if it saves those with ideals that they don't side with, just to satisfy the political agenda.

what a load of crap, learn new lies boy

Run along piss ant. Your lies suck.

I know calling JTZilla intelligent is really a low quality lie, but look what I have to work with... JTZilla!!! Let me try another lie... How about TheNightStalker has a whole bunch of power... enough to make Billyboil cower and "Run along"!!!

See ya later fool!!!

I know calling JTZilla intelligent is really a low quality lie, but look what I have to work with... JTZilla!!! Let me try another lie... How about TheNightStalker has a whole bunch of power... enough to make Billyboil cower and "Run along"!!!

See ya later fool!!!

That's not a lie. I could crush you.

That's not a lie. I could crush you.

I'm still here!!!

So, show me where QSR sales aren't up across the spectrum and how you figure Chick fil A did not pick up non-gay chicken lovers from the 162 KFCs that closed as they switched places in the top 50.

Further, as your ignorance displays, that contract was signed way before the boycott... one can only speculate what would have happened if the controversy happened prior to contract signing day. Since they got the deal before their gay-bashing, that bashing had nothing to do with getting the five year bowl contract... and that makes your first post an exceptionally ignorant exhibition, even for you!!!