Paulo Serodio Says He Was Harassed, Assaulted After Defining Himself as African-American.

Can a white guy be African-American? Paulo Serodio says he is.

Born and raised in Mozambique and now a naturalized U.S. citizen, Serodio, 45, has filed a lawsuit against a New Jersey medical school, claiming he was harassed and ultimately suspended for identifying himself during a class cultural exercise as a "white African-American."

...After Serodio labeled himself as a white African-American, another student said she was offended by his comments and that, because of his white skin, was not an African-American.

According to the lawsuit, Serodio was summoned to Duncan's office where he was instructed "never to define himself as an African-American … because it was offensive to others and to people of color for him to do so."

• Upvote 1

The problem with blacks where ever they live is that they hate

children.

All blacks do is bring babies into poverty instead of practicing

birth control until they get good jobs and get a nice home and

black girls marry responsible men instead of just going bottoms

up to get welfare like republican farmer welfare queens and oil

billionaire welfare queens and TV (repuke) evangelists getting

faith based welfare in spite of the US Constitution.

Paulo Serodio Says He Was Harassed, Assaulted After Defining Himself as African-American.

Can a white guy be African-American? Paulo Serodio says he is.

Born and raised in Mozambique and now a naturalized U.S. citizen, Serodio, 45, has filed a lawsuit against a New Jersey medical school, claiming he was harassed and ultimately suspended for identifying himself during a class cultural exercise as a "white African-American."

...After Serodio labeled himself as a white African-American, another student said she was offended by his comments and that, because of his white skin, was not an African-American.

According to the lawsuit, Serodio was summoned to Duncan's office where he was instructed "never to define himself as an African-American … because it was offensive to others and to people of color for him to do so."

Good example of the PC left. They are cowards!

The problem with blacks where ever they live is that they hate

children.

All blacks do is bring babies into poverty instead of practicing

birth control until they get good jobs and get a nice home and

black girls marry responsible men instead of just going bottoms

up to get welfare like republican farmer welfare queens and oil

billionaire welfare queens and TV (repuke) evangelists getting

faith based welfare in spite of the US Constitution.

I knew you weren't serious. :)

Incidentally enough the [excrement]hole where Obama the [excrement] hole is from, just happens to be part of the [excrement] hole know as Africa. Are you starting to see a pattern here JT??

yuup shyt skins from a shyt skin nation of idiots.

If you went onto www.thelogocompany.net they have enough logos designed, that if every single one of those logos were a company of your country...

Just by itself, you would have atleast 6 times the GDP of all of the African Union combined, which has over a billion people.

lmao !

The problem in Africa is the rampant theft of those in power. Africa would be way ahead as a continent from where it is now if not for the unmitigated greed displayed at the highest levels. Ironically, the wealthiest black person in the world is from Africa, Nigeria to be more exact. What's even more ironic, his money is earned legitimately.

• Upvote 1

That's how poor Africa is

Africa is one of the wealthiest continents in the world. They have all kinds of natural resources---diamonds, rubber, oil etc. The problem is that other people robbed, raped and pillaged the land and it's people. Just think how rich South Africa would be if their diamonds had not been stolen from them. I believe Africa is going to come into her own some day. And nobody will be able to rob her again.

The problem in Africa is the rampant theft of those in power. Africa would be way ahead as a continent from where it is now if not for the unmitigated greed displayed at the highest levels. Ironically, the wealthiest black person in the world is from Africa, Nigeria to be more exact. What's even more ironic, his money is earned legitimately.

He's an oil man isn't he? Thank you.

Incidentally enough the [excrement]hole where Obama the [excrement] hole is from, just happens to be part of the [excrement] hole know as Africa. Are you starting to see a pattern here JT??

I see a pattern. S*** is what your lover finds when he enters you from behind. ^_^

I am offended by the n*ggers who think they get to call the shots on what they are called. f&ck you tar baby, sambo, monkey, nappy, lawn jocky, slave, property, gandpa's n*gger, jigaboo, spear chucker, black, colored, negro, dirty skin, 1/2 man, water melon muncher, uncle ben, aunt jemimah and so on but NEVER african american.

if you want to be african go back to that horrible continent, the land that God has forgotten and does not care about. the only great success was white ruled south africa. by the wild, lisa b, tech guy, your flights are leaving shortlay from gate N.

• Upvote 1

I am offended by the n*ggers who think they get to call the shots on what they are called. f&ck you tar baby, sambo, monkey, nappy, lawn jocky, slave, property, gandpa's n*gger, jigaboo, spear chucker, black, colored, negro, dirty skin, 1/2 man, water melon muncher, uncle ben, aunt jemimah and so on but NEVER african american.

if you want to be african go back to that horrible continent, the land that God has forgotten and does not care about. the only great success was white ruled south africa. by the wild, lisa b, tech guy, your flights are leaving shortlay from gate N.I

Ignorant moron :D:D:D

Why would anyone born in the dark continent want to come here? It is so wonderful there. The back to nature crowd here in the USA should sell everything and go there. There used to be a "back to Africa movement' in the USA where the blacks were going to go back over there. What happened to that? The dems and obama hate the blacks. Why put up with that? Go back to Uganda. If you were to get hungry eat you neighbor. Idi Amin did it. A few hundred million cases of AIDS never stopped the truly dedicated back to nature crowd. Take some Dapsone and the malaria symptoms just disappear. Go back. Soon.

africa is a shyt hole just like obama is

Here's a fact about Africa you may not know. You're from there. We all are. Don't believe it? Go get a DNA test dipshit. You're sub Saharan African. LMFAO. Happy New Year my brother.

• Upvote 1

Africa wanted what was theirs, fought tooth and nail everyday, losing every single battle they ever fought, except for those fought against the French, just to have what they call "theirs"..

Well after hundreds of years of contempt for the much better European ways, and couldn't even handle a south Africa that is different, and losing their wars against all but France, I think they should have whats theirs..

They have poverty, that's what is theirs.

:)

Here's a fact about Africa you may not know. You're from there. We all are. Don't believe it? Go get a DNA test dip[excrement]. You're sub Saharan African. LMFAO. Happy New Year my brother.

Well...you may be right. The wife had a DNA test done a few years ago. She's like 3% Sub-Saharan. I call her my little niggress....

Here's a fact about Africa you may not know. You're from there. We all are. Don't believe it? Go get a DNA test dip[excrement]. You're sub Saharan African. LMFAO. Happy New Year my brother.

I see no problem admitting we all - white - black - Asian - native north & south American Indian, all evolved from a common ancestor; but if you infer that whites evolved from blacks, your pissin in the wind.. Here's the way it went: One day our common ancestors climbed down from the trees and began marching around on two feet - then as evolution stepped in, some went in different directions . Some north & evolved into the white race - some east & low and behold, Asians - and across the land bridge to N American - native North - Central - and South Americans. Those who stayed in the so called Cradle of Humanity evolved into the black race; and that would infer, native black Africans have had an absolutely ENORMOUS evolutionary advantage over those who left to evolve in much harsher climates; and since native black Africans have had the evolutionary advantage, that being - time - climate - resources - man power , how have they made out? Just curious.

if you want to be african go back to that horrible continent, the land that God has forgotten and does not care about. the only great success was white ruled south africa. by the wild, lisa b, tech guy, your flights are leaving shortlay from gate N.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!