Poor Ed Schultz, ...

The last headline I remember about that odious fuckpig is "Ed Shultz takes $252,000 from Big Unions in 2012/2013".

The left seems to pride itself in being represented by the kind of loathesome shitstains that don't deserve to breathe our air.

Someone flushed the toilet and down the drain he went!

(Now if only the same thing will happen to Rachel Madcow, this country could be that much better off.)

No it wouldn't. This Country will not be better until we rid it of every last Libtard. I do not mind Democrats, but is simply can not stomach Libtards.

rachel the carpet munching dyke is getting destroyed by the beautiful and brillian Meghan the K. in fact, rumor has it that whil rach is doing her show, she is doing herself while wathching and fantasizing about Meg. Now, we don't know if the fantasy is that she wants to munch out on Meg or just be successful like her. Either way, the dyke is a fan of the gorgeous blonde on Fox.

Ric Madcow has the best comedy on TV. He/she is constantly harping about the discrimination LBGT's suffer. When he/she gets off that subject he/she pulls out the most obscure stories of GOP malfeasance that he/she can find. I like to go over to his/her show when I want a good laugh. He/she gets a good knee slapper at least once a night.

Ric Madcow has the best comedy on TV. He/she is constantly harping about the discrimination LBGT's suffer. When he/she gets off that subject he/she pulls out the most obscure stories of GOP malfeasance that he/she can find. I like to go over to his/her show when I want a good laugh. He/she gets a good knee slapper at least once a night.

Remember when MadSlut fell prey to the satirical Christian website. Not too bright! :)

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/02/01/rachel-maddow-bashes-sarah-palin-citing-satirical-christian-website

Poor Ed Schultz, ...

I always thought he would pull a Bud Dwyer and say something like...so conservatives think guns don't kill, well watch this.

Dwyer then produced a manila envelope with a blued .357 Magnum Smith & Wesson Model 27 revolver in it. As he pulled the gun out of the envelope, he said to the gathered crowd, "Please, please leave the room if this will...if this will affect you." Attendees pleaded with Dwyer to put the gun down, while some ran to get help. Others tried to approach him. Dwyer advised everyone not to come near him, saying, "Don't, don't, don't, this will hurt someone." As those around him continued to try to persuade him to reconsider, Dwyer turned the gun toward himself, opened his mouth, inserted the gun, and pulled the trigger.

4e34ebe0f4684a47efd24ea37c532163_image_d