Name ONE Positive Thing Barry Has Done For America?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cash for clunkers was a terrible idea that spent money we didn't have to promote waste over thrift and only made it harder on the lower/middle class....

Wealth redistribution was the end game on that one, pure and simple.

Take from the haves and give it to the have nots.

God how I hate that man and what he's done to America.

But I blame those that voted for him even more.

Wealth redistribution was the end game on that one, pure and simple.

Take from the haves and give it to the have nots.

God how I hate that man and what he's done to America.

But I blame those that voted for him even more.

His wealth redistribution works both ways. He has paid back Wall Street, and the corporate elite many times over, and they love him for it, but cant come right out and admit it.

Its talking liberalism, and handing out trillions to the banks and rich elite! Such duplicity is what all the POTUS do!

actually, obama has regressed race relations in this country by a few decades. more alinsky scam politics.

Funny, how race was not even an issue, until the half negro got into office.

Then, all the racists came out of the closet to demonize him!

Aw, must be just a coincidence. :glare:

His wealth redistribution works both ways. He has paid back Wall Street, and the corporate elite many times over, and they love him for it, but cant come right out and admit it.

Its talking liberalism, and handing out trillions to the banks and rich elite! Such duplicity is what all the POTUS do!

Funny, how race was not even an issue, until the half negro got into office.

Then, all the racists came out of the closet to demonize him!

Aw, must be just a coincidence. :glare:

only because it became part of the liberal agenda to falsely claim anyone who didn't agree with obama was a racist. it even happened

to the clintons during the primary. there aren't more racists in this country thanks to obama....there are just more people being falsely accused

of racism thanks to obama.

actually, obama has regressed race relations in this country by a few decades. more alinsky scam politics.

Well, he certainly has regressed the racist meme that so many of you cons cling to for comfort.

Your resentment proves my point.

Well, he certainly has regressed the racist meme that so many of you cons cling to for comfort.

Your resentment proves my point.

well, if i took life seriously, i WOULD resent being falsely accused of racism just for disagreeing with liberal politics.

lucky for me, i don't take it that seriously. i'm sure the clintons were offended when they got called racists for questioning

obama's citizenship and lack of experience, though. but looks like the liberal dullard masses have forgotten about the

clinton racism.

Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

.... That says it all.

Yep - he was saying that not all black teenagers are criminals, as racists like you try to claim.

You've proved my point again. You cons are really being quite accommodating this morning.

well, if i took life seriously, i WOULD resent being falsely accused of racism just for disagreeing with liberal politics.

But, of course, that ISN'T why you are being accused.

lucky for me, i don't take it that seriously. i'm sure the clintons were offended when they got called racists for questioning obama's citizenship and lack of experience, though. but looks like the liberal dullard masses have forgotten about the clinton racism.

YAWN.

no...not all black teenagers are criminals...but trayvon was.

No, he wasn't.

"I'm not a racist! I don't assume all black teens are criminals! But I'm assuming Trayvon was, even though I have no proof! But I'm not! But I am! But I'm not!"

LOLOLOL.

But, of course, that ISN'T why you are being accused.

lucky for me, i don't take it that seriously. i'm sure the clintons were offended when they got called racists for questioning obama's citizenship and lack of experience, though. but looks like the liberal dullard masses have forgotten about the clinton racism.

YAWN.

No, he wasn't.

"I'm not a racist! I don't assume all black teens are criminals! But I'm assuming Trayvon was, even though I have no proof! But I'm not! But I am! But I'm not!"

LOLOLOL.

lol. but i'm not "assuming" anything. he was caught with burglary tools and drug paraphernalia at school. his mom sent him to his

dad for his delinquent behavior in miami. those are the FACTS. sorry if you don't like the FACTS. sorry if you want to pretend the FACTS

are racist, but there ya go.

Yep - he wss saying that not all black teenagers are criminals, as racists like you try to claim.

You've proved my point again. You con are really being quite accommodating this morning.

"Me thinks Barry Protest to much."

Funny how the Preezie. likes to interject race into the subject.

Never heard him say anything when a white kid who's gets shot.