Thank You CP for weeding out the dot net backstabbers

it would help to post a link to the site you are promoting.

Aww, what';s the matter, Nick?

Your site go down?

It says "Bad Gateway" when I click it

Have I told you lately what a back stabbing lying cocksucker you are?

Meh the offer still stands. 20.00 dollars to the person that traces my exact physical address. this offer is still good for 12 hours starting from the first post of the offer. I can send the 20.00 in a MO, Actual Cash, via Paypal, or donate it to Charity.

Well ban him again. See, the site is protesting the removal of my mod powers. That is why he is still posting.

Interestingly enough, when I searched your IP, in came up in Indiana. The one you posted here, not ur actual. I know where your from, and it ain't no Indiana. BTW how you liking the cold whether.

Aww, what';s the matter, Nick?

Your site go down?

It says "Bad Gateway" when I click it

Have I told you lately what a back stabbing lying banned word you are?

This IP thing going on here is partly why I went away for a while. The 'bad gateway' thing is amusing because I came here (and actually logged in this time) just to see who's here.

Not being a tech geek guy, I just wonder what the point of the IP grab really is. Bigger cyber balls, I guess... It just lends an air of untrustworthiness whether or not if it's justified. C ya.

This IP thing going on here is partly why I went away for a while. The 'bad gateway' thing is amusing because I came here (and actually logged in this time) just to see who's here.

Not being a tech geek guy, I just wonder what the point of the IP grab really is. Bigger cyber balls, I guess... It just lends an air of untrustworthiness whether or not if it's justified. C ya.

Don't let the door hit you, where the good lord split you.

what IP grab ?

See unlike this lefties I, put my money where my mouth is. I've given em 12 hours. That should be plenty long enough. BTW the offer applies to you too. I got an Andrew Jackson sitting on my desk for the first person that can figure my exact location from the posted IP address alone.

See unlike this lefties I, put my money where my mouth is. I've given em 12 hours. That should be plenty long enough. BTW the offer applies to you too. I got an Andrew Jackson sitting on my desk for the first person that can figure my exact location from the posted IP address alone.

jizzybelle says you can get the exact location, if you know how to interpret (with a warrant) and shes right

you are on planet earth

now send me my $20 and dont even think about welching...

jizzybelle says you can get the exact location, if you know how to interpret (with a warrant) and shes right

you are on planet earth

you are on planet earth

Nope you weren't specific enough. BTW How do you know I am on planet earth. There is no possible way for you to know. For all you no, I could be on Uranus.

Well, I WAS on your side and hoped you never had to pay on that bet. You got your thin skin on today so I guess I really don't care about this shit.

The 'IP grab' was a reference to actively seeking, finding, and using someone's IP for evil reasons. A thing that has been talked about here for month after month.

One of my pals uses that phrase. I didn't think it was that far out so I borrowed it.

ps

Thanks for the welcome back folks. :glare:

Yes I do. You said: How's about you "show" that right now, because ignoring what I've said and deliberately putting my privacy at risk IF YOU ARE WRONG didn't do it.

I showed you here:

Then you said: Don't have to, cupcake.

That's right - because nothing you post will "prove" that you cannot use an IP to identify someone.

I already had 1 meltdown, keep this up and I am going to go critical mass.

Feel free. The childish, vindictive and unethical behavior you engage in when you throw a tantrum tells us everything we need to know about you.

You are irritating me endlessly, and for some reason I suspect you are doing it intentionally.

Yes, it's clear that being called on your condescending bullshit irritates you, but that is your problem, not mine.

Leo doesn't know what he's talking about. Read and learn.

Start with "DISTRIBUTED TRACEROUTE APPROACH TO GEOGRAPHICALLY LOCATING IP DEVICES" written by Gene Michael Connolly in 2003 PDF LINK: http://homeland.maine.edu/Connolly.pdf and then read the more current "Towards Street-Level Client-Independent IP Geolocation" by Yong Wang PDF LINK: https://www.usenix.org/legacy/events/nsdi11/tech/full_papers/Wang_Yong.pdf

There is a lot of information on this subject out there. There is even more misinformation out there, like your Leo link.

No no NO! RLF knows for a fact it can't be done - and he will "prove" it to you by deliberately and publicly exposing your private IP number! If you DARE to suggest he did it in a childish fit of temper, he will be HORRIFIED!

I mean, if he had known what an issue it would be, he would have posted his OWN IP! He DIDN'T, of course, but he COULD have!

meh who's to say your articles aren't misinformation? I ain't going to waste my time reading your stupid links.

LOLOL.

I know for a fact, as does Chuck!, that you can not get someone's physical address from their IP address alone. Now run along Phelix, you are no longer welcome at this site.

You better start posting his personal information now. THAT'LL teach him how right you are.

Meh the offer still stands. 20.00 dollars to the person that traces my exact physical address. this offer is still good for 12 hours starting from the first post of the offer. I can send the 20.00 in a MO, Actual Cash, via Paypal, or donate it to Charity.

Well ban him again. See, the site is protesting the removal of my mod powers. That is why he is still posting.

LOLOL.

Interestingly enough, when I searched your IP, in came up in Indiana. The one you posted here, not ur actual. I know where your from, and it ain't no Indiana. BTW how you liking the cold whether.

You just can't stop outing people's personal information to retaliate against them, can you.

LOLOL.

You just can't stop outing people's personal information to retaliate against them, can you.

..in other words, you can trace him on his IP?

..in other words, you can trace him on his IP?

actually her claim was...

An IP number contains your exact location, for the person who knows how to interpret it.

by "interpret" she means if you have a warrant

lol

I just wonder if jizzybelle can do tricks while she backpedals

Yes.

I wouldn't do it, though, because I am not an unethical jackass like he is.

No you can't. You simply can't, and your Cunt ass will not admit it. Yes that's right you're a cunt, because you Can't Understand Normal Thinking. I wish you would shut your legs, you're stinking up the place.

actually her claim was...

by "interpret" she means if you have a warrant

lol

I just wonder if jizzybelle can do tricks while she backpedals

So sad, she wants to continue the lie as if it is reality. Even the Admin has weighed in on the matter, and said you can't. My only regret is I didn't ban her before I lost my mod powers. I should of banned her and the rest of the liberals that infest this place. They dirty and stink up this place with their filth.

Yes.

I wouldn't do it, though, because I am not an unethical jackass like he is.

All Libtards are unethical. They are the most untrustworthy, Backstabbing, unethical, immoral bunch of people you will ever meet. All you need to look at is the way that banned word Nigger who thinks he is president acts, and you will see I am right. You and your ilk have sold your souls to the prince of lies. We aren't perfect, but we are a hell of a lot better than the party of Niggers, Kikes, Feminists, emasculated men, Wet Backs, Sodomites, and all the other filth they can gather out of the filthy scrunge ridden gutters.

No you can't. You simply can't, and your Cunt ass will not admit it. Yes that's right you're a cunt, because you Can't Understand Normal Thinking. I wish you would shut your legs, you're stinking up the place.

Yes you can. You simply can, and your Cunt ass will not admit it. Yes that's right you're a cunt, because you Can't Understand Normal Thinking. I wish you would shut your legs, you're stinking up the place.

So sad, she wants to continue the lie as if it is reality. Even the Admin has weighed in on the matter, and said you can't. My only regret is I didn't ban her before I lost my mod powers. I should of banned her and the rest of the liberals that infest this place. They dirty and stink up this place with their filth.

More admissions of what a nasty, unethical, vindictive little bully you are. Acting like a vicious, condescending prick to everyone else, and the moment you get hit back you throw giant screaming tantrums, instantly abandon any pretense of integrity and try to retaliate as viciously as possible.

You need to find a forum more your speed - maybe one named Nobody Hit RLF the Giant Crybaby, because clearly NHB is WAY too tough for your delicate little ego.

All Libtards are unethical. They are the most untrustworthy, Backstabbing, unethical, immoral bunch of people you will ever meet. All you need to look at is the way that banned word Nigger who thinks he is president acts, and you will see I am right. You and your ilk have sold your souls to the prince of lies. We aren't perfect, but we are a hell of a lot better than the party of Niggers, Kikes, Feminists, emasculated men, Wet Backs, Sodomites, and all the other filth they can gather out of the filthy scrunge ridden gutters.

Jesus fucking Christ. Want a hankie, you endlessly shrieking infant?

• Upvote 1