What are warning points?

I have 5

I dont have any because I am an honest citizen and live inside the rules

basically I have heard rightwingers get them from posting in the LO (losers only) forum

maybe some mods are messing with your account

there should be some record of why/who gave them to you

or they should be removed

maybe ask chuck to tell you what the warnings were so you can better obey the rules

its like a cop giving you a ticket, but refuses to tell you what for

this should go all the way to the SCOTUS

Warning points are when those in authroity will not allow understanding to cloud faith by any means of distorting the real moment every body must believe now isn't eternity so societal evolution can rule hearts and minds to make body and soul collective thought reality staged as what goes on here and nobody knows what separates real from reality.

Like symbolism over substance and mind over matter matters most being the governances to all governing thought within laws that make deny policy in saving humanity.

What I describe doesn't mean end symbolism as a tool to work social exchanges, it does ask metaphors and metaphysics stop defining reality as the only real worth knowing and ignore self containment all together as a common sense to being here only self evident as being part of this planetary position eternally.

Freedom to think doesn't exist beyond now, captivity to believe will not allow ancestors to accept their own ancestral position. Who's fault is that when every lifetime has the instinctive curiousity to discover self containment, and doesn't because they make a career out of becoming society's child.

Happy new year within the eternity of now and this moment is the only time time exists 24/7 relativity. No matter where you go or how fast you travel within this universal moment, it is now you exist never the same added details twice.

It is how aging works within adapt or become extinct.

I have 5

Warning points allow Senior Mods and the Admin to keep tract of the infractions you have been warned for. For Example: Lets say you are spamming the forum, or post in the liberals only section. What I would do is look at your warning points, see what you where warned for, and how many times. Using that info and the seriousness of the current infraction I would determine what if any sanctions I would give you for your infraction. Sanctions include anything from a verbal warning, to a permanent ban from the forum.

I dont have any because I am an honest citizen and live inside the rules

basically I have heard rightwingers get them from posting in the LO (losers only) forum

maybe some mods are messing with your account

there should be some record of why/who gave them to you

or they should be removed

maybe ask chuck to tell you what the warnings were so you can better obey the rules

its like a cop giving you a ticket, but refuses to tell you what for

this should go all the way to the SCOTUS

Posting in the LO is a warnable offense. Continuing to do so after verbal warning can lead to suspension. As a senior Mod I have seen Multiple people getting warned for posting where they shouldn't.