JT spends four minutes to spread his filthy, white-trash retard hate o

JT is going to heaven because god and Jesus hate blacks, just like JT does. You need to hate blacks to get into heaven. Black lovers burn in hell. Jesus said.

huntfishqueer I am going to heaven because I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior! That being said I am a horrible sinner, I cant help it. When I pray I always ask for forgiveness of my sins. But you are a sodomite who hates Jesus and call him horrible names. You will go to hell.

nw goes GT on us, yellow and black

It is actually a banner I'm working on for a presentation I'm to give at my college dubbed: Students on Politics.

I chose the three coloUrs for specific reasons.

Gold: The coloUr of free markets, money, economic success.

Black: Anti-state and limited government.

White: The traditional coloUr of peace.

Black/yellow flag is traditionally the coloUr of libertarians and anarcho-capitalists.

The objective is to deliver a 30-minute presentation on whatever political philosophy you subscribe to. I was selected in part because my American Government and Politics professor liked my work and passion I have for the topic and my debate professor thinks I deliver speeches well and concisely.

I've chosen libertarianism and I wanted a symbol, if you will, that touched on the key points of the libertarian philosophy; Free-markets, small-government, pro-peace.

It is a pity it isn't a debate style between the other presenters, I harbor no doubts I would utterly crush my (much younger) opponents.

-NW

JT is going to heaven because god and Jesus hate blacks, just like JT does. You need to hate blacks to get into heaven. Black lovers burn in hell. Jesus said.

I didnt have to hunt fish very hard to find the lib spewing hate

JMO... not to sound quite as racist as huntingandfishingforfags, but I would say blacks could have the highest # of church goers

blacks and mexicans are very religious, if you libs like their votes, you should stfu about your god hating agenda

your attack on freedom of religion and gun rights, the peoples rights in general, is going to backfire.

If JT goes to heaven, it will be because he is a sinner and has taken God into his heart

do you know what God said at the athiest' funeral ?

"Poor guy... all dressed up, nowhere to go...."

You just went above Kings intelligence level with your plain explanation of what you did. I doubt he can grasp what you said.

Son, Ronald Reagan DIED for your sins! And yet, you keep on sinning!

Thou shalt nor worship false idols.

What if you found out that Jeebus was black. Would you still worship him? :closedeyes:

gallows it blows my mind that black church goers still vote for democrats, just goes to show that black preachers lie to thier congregations.

You can't grasp that?

They vote Duhmocrap because Rethuglicans hate them! Duhhhhh

Son, Ronald Reagan DIED for your sins! And yet, you keep on sinning!

Thou shalt nor worship false idols.

What if you found out that Jeebus was black. Would you still worship him? :closedeyes:

You can't grasp that?

They vote Duhmocrap because Rethuglicans hate them! Duhhhhh

God isnt black so i dont have to worry about it

You need to educate yourself boy! stupid libs

I can't educate you Jizswilla! Lord knows I have tried!

Keep on hatin, and see where it gets you.

We don't have to like any race or ethnic group, that I agree upon.

But hate does nothing to further the national dialog at all is what I am saying.